1b.app
Link copied -

Product import block not working

BP Posting, stage Order for posting. In the import block, I select a file to upload, select the required fields in the system to upload values (article, product name, quantity, entry price). After clicking Download, nothing happens, the product table does not load
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The problem is that you have combined some cells into files. Please generate a new file without merging cells and try to upload it. Thank you.
20.01.2022, 15:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello. Does not work. BP https://box.chinim.com.ua/83503/ . Select fields - product code, name, quantity, incoming price, download. The file for conversion is reset, the products are not loaded into the table. I am attaching a file with products for the test. Thanks
25.01.2022, 15:25

1. Make a normal file WITHOUT indents, empty columns, selections and other things
2. Make screenshots with the settings you make or make a video like this: . So that I can repeat your actions. Thank you.
27.01.2022, 17:21

I am attaching the file, on the screen of setting up columns for importing products.
27.01.2022, 19:41

Look at the topmost setting in the block. "Search for goods by SKU" is selected, but there is NO SKU in the file. Those. you need to select a setting to search by product name
04.02.2022, 12:07

Hello. But there is no search by name, I checked the block settings ... On the screen, all available default search settings
04.02.2022, 12:33

We had problems with loading from a file after moving to the OS, the settings may have gone wrong. On MPV used, worked.
04.02.2022, 12:38

And why did you put the setting "Split the product name into words and look for a match between the article numbers of the products and the given words" in the block? I do not see the point in your case in this checkbox
04.02.2022, 13:02

Removed, but it does not change anything, the products are not loaded into the table. BP https://box.chinim.com.ua/83503/, the file is nowhere simpler, 3 columns - name, quantity, input. price. The process is open, try to upload it yourself, please.
04.02.2022, 13:24

Try it now.
ps there is only one line in the results, since the first line is ignored (usually there are column names)
04.02.2022, 13:33

After clicking on "Add order product", it throws errors, as if it checks every empty field in the "Price Load Result" table, the product is created
04.02.2022, 15:36

It gives me "All products have been downloaded"
04.02.2022, 15:51

Yes, the product is added to the table, but with numerous errors, as in the screenshot. Those. when you click on the "Add order product" checkbox, a new product is created, added to the product table, but its addition is accompanied by errors. I am attaching a new test file.
04.02.2022, 16:36

I didn’t have any errors, maybe errors only occur when you add it for the first time and accordingly create a new product? If so, can I substitute my product names in this order?
04.02.2022, 17:10

Yes, of course, add yours, I'll clean it up later
04.02.2022, 17:13

I added the product "my product 1" as indicated on the screen through the checkmark, but I did not receive an error. Tell me, maybe I'm doing something wrong?
04.02.2022, 17:18

Miracles) I have now added 3 new positions, there are no more errors. Thank you!
04.02.2022, 17:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment