1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Evaluate action completion Add all products from stock to process

We have an action http://s01.geekpic.net/di-J74GST.png Add all stock products to process.
In it, you can specify either a specific warehouse or a specific contact (employee's warehouse) from which you want to add goods.
It is necessary to refine the functionality so that in this action it is possible to set an additional field with the Contact directory type by which to search for an employee's warehouse.
How much would such an upgrade cost?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. I don't quite understand what you want to do. Do you really want to select a sub-field or select a user and select a sub-field?
22.12.2021, 15:57
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Hello. I don't quite understand what you want to do. Do you really want to select a sub-field or select a user and select a sub-field?

I want the user to be selected, which is indicated in the additional field, from which you need to pick up the goods that are in his warehouse (employee)
22.12.2021, 15:58

Those. you have an additional field in your order in which you have selected a user. In action, you select an additional field, I look there and take this employee's warehouse and add all the products from it to the process?
22.12.2021, 16:36

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Those. you have an additional field in your order in which you have selected a user. In action, you select an additional field, I look there and take this employee's warehouse and add all the products from it to the process?

Absolutely right
22.12.2021, 16:51

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment