1b.app
Link copied -

Double click on the button from the user.

Good afternoon,
In our business process of ordering a customer, confirmation via Viber is used.
The client receives a link, goes to the order and sees two buttons:
Confirm (green) and Call me back (red).
Unfortunately, in recent years there have been cases of double confirmation, which breaks the business process. Despite the added stop tap, in the form of a checkbox, has been confirmed, such cases still occur.
Process example:
https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/6266/edit/
Please suggest a solution to avoid this situation.
As I understand it, we need an action that prohibits the transition to the process stage, if the process was or is currently at the stage we are trying to go to.
Attached is the description in Word.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Also, I do not understand why the stop screen does not work, which will check that the process has already been confirmed.
20.11.2021, 10:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
The client receives a link, goes to the order and sees two buttons:
Confirm (green) and Call me back (red).

please specify an example of the link that the user follows and changes the status of the order
22.11.2021, 16:29

The user enters the Onebox user account using a link from a Viber message.
Template: https://oskarstore.crm-onebox.com/client/order/[ordernumber]/?auth_login=[login]...
And there he already sees two possible actions described above (two buttons for transferring the process to the Confirm or Call Me steps), I was thinking about this problem over the weekend, and as another possible solution, disable the buttons on the front, after the click event.
If necessary, you can create an overlay order with your number, the main thing is not to confirm it, otherwise we will send it) Tell me the order number, and I will transfer it to a test one.
https://allo.ua/ru/partner_tov-oskar-stor/
22.11.2021, 16:40

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
And there he already sees two possible actions described above (two buttons for transferring the process to the Confirm or Call Me steps), I was thinking about this problem over the weekend, and as another possible solution, disable the buttons on the front, after the click event.

As an option, it can be modified so that when you click on the status change button, it is blocked (so that they cannot click on it again and resubmit the form). Will it fit?
22.11.2021, 16:57

It would be wonderful. I think this will conceptually solve the problem, without changing the process.
22.11.2021, 17:09

Novosilny Viktor wrote:
It would be wonderful. I think this will conceptually solve the problem, without changing the process.

Made some changes, see if it happens again. If you repeat - it is desirable to get a link to such a process in the personal account, where you can repeat it yourself.
23.11.2021, 15:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment