1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Question - Reminders

1. How to create reminders N minutes before Schedule?
Given:
Scheduled - 2021-09-28 17:00
Additional_field1: 15, 30, 60
A task:
In additional_field1 - select a value, for example 30 minutes. And you need to create a reminder 30 minutes earlier than Schedule. And if you select the second time, for example 60, then to create a second reminder 60 minutes before Schedule.
How to add +-N minutes to Schedule/Due Until?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

And what changes if you are already wasting time specifying the time in an additional field - to create a reminder immediately at the right time? Spend the same amount of time, in theory :)
If you want to ask exactly, I can offer the development of an action that you add to the procedure - it will take the offset from the specified additional field and add a reminder with the specified text N (the specified offset) before the process planning date. The development of such an action will take 2 hours.
28.09.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
And what changes if you are already wasting time specifying the time in an additional field - to create a reminder immediately at the right time? Spend the same amount of time, in theory :)
If you want to ask exactly, I can offer the development of an action that you add to the procedure - it will take the offset from the specified additional field and add a reminder with the specified text N (the specified offset) before the process planning date. The development of such an action will take 2 hours.

the problem is that it is very inconvenient to work with date and time in box.
I do not want me or my employee to count in my mind or twist the time slider and accidentally make a mistake. it is much more convenient to make an appointment with a client, and specify the exact time, and simply choose that the reminder will come in N minutes. and everything is ready.
and so it turns out, in order to create an event in the Google calendar, you need to enter the time and date 2 times - for the beginning and end, and also enter the date and time for reminders.
I'm trying to speed up and simplify the work as much as possible, so I'm looking for options.
so I ask: Is there an action in boxing that can do simple math over time? Roughly speaking, the current time is [minus] 30 minutes? What action will allow you to add the date / time + time?
28.09.2021, 16:29

I have provided you with an evaluation of a specific solution.
If you want to implement it in some other way - you can view the existing actions in your system - you can experiment.
29.09.2021, 16:48

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

so I ask: Is there an action in boxing that can do simple math over time? Roughly speaking, the current time is [minus] 30 minutes? What action will allow you to add the date / time + time?

1) take a look at the following: , or before completing
2) the option to put the command line on procedures
3) guessing via Telegram notifications: ,
29.09.2021, 18:05

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment