1b.app
Link copied -

The time of a missed call differs from the time of task creation by 40-60 minutes

Need help with settings as it is very critical to get the missed call task not after 40-60 minutes as it is now, but with a minimal gap in time.

An example of problems where we see a significant difference between the time of a missed call and the time of creating a problem:

https://invafishki.1b.app/295428/

https://invafishki.1b.app/295419/

I am attaching screenshots, in particular, of settings in a minute action: Create a process based on a missed call.

StreamTelecom telephony if it matters.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
At the moment, I do not see a delay in the operation of the minute crown.
Perhaps you had a delay in its work at the time of creating processes, or a delay with the return of events when importing from the telephony service.
Do you now have an example of a missed call that did not import into the process after several minutes?
31.07.2023, 10:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Пчолкін Віталій
ІнваФішки, консультант
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day.
At the moment, I do not see a delay in the operation of the minute crown.
Perhaps you had a delay in its work at the time of creating processes, or a delay with the return of events when importing from the telephony service.
Do you now have an example of a missed call that did not import into the process after several minutes?

I contacted streamTelecom support, they took it to work and it started working correctly, but I did not receive feedback about what the problem was
01.08.2023, 17:04

Vitaly Pcholkin wrote:
I contacted streamTelecom support, they took it to work and it started working correctly, but I did not receive feedback about what the problem was

It's good that everything is resolved.
31.08.2023, 09:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment