1b.app
Link copied -

How to calculate the difference between the product line fields according to the formula

Congratulations! I have a problem: I created an additional field of process products, wrote down the formula for its calculation, but it is not calculated. Tried to set the automatic calculation action at the stage, but the field is also not calculated. Maybe I wrote the variables in the formula wrong. Tell me how to write them down correctly.
Order screen

Field settings screen

Screen of variable codes
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

In this field, you can use the process subfield and the process product field, just the process product field cannot be used
You can try using the action "Calculate and write the value in an additional field" with the formula: [orderproduct_sum]-[orderproduct_paidsum]
01.11.2022, 18:11
Original comment available on version: ua

Made settings with a fancy formula, takes only the first field, does not subtract
01.11.2022, 18:31

Шурдуков Артур
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
That's it, figured it out! The "Amount of payments by product" field, although system, is not available for use in formulas. thank you
01.11.2022, 18:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment