1b.app
Link copied -

Improvement Suggestion - Block Names

У вас есть предложение по улучшению системы?
Вы можете описать ваше предложение в формате топика на форуме и мы рассмотрим его! Создать топик на форуме с предложением
Now, even if the blocks have names, be it a universal block or a block of subprocesses, while editing the interface it is impossible to determine which block is in front of us if there are many similar ones nearby. Screen 1

It is also impossible to determine in the process which blocks are in front of us, because there is no header. Screen 1.1

1. It would be convenient to display the name in the interface editor right next to the block type. Screen 2

2. And also give the opportunity to display these names in the process interface, if the block is empty. Screen 3

3. And the last most interesting, but probably difficult. This is in the blocks of subprocesses and in all similar ones, display a custom button for adding a new process, as a subprocess to the current one. By clicking on this button, a drop-down list can open with the choice of creating a new subprocess (and which subprocess should be defined in the in
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Пятецкий Николай Николаевич
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
And what kind of participation can there be, here are improvements ????????????
Or is this a post on the search for investors?
24.06.2022, 19:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders
Insiders - OneBox wrote:
And what kind of participation can there be, here are improvements ????????????
Or is this a post on the search for investors?

Well, the first two points should have been made, it seems to me, at the very beginning of the creation of the interface editor.
Therefore, this is more of a suggestion to make the system more user-friendly for all users rather than for individuals.
If the developers of the forum returned or made a normal auction of improvements, then I think many users would not regret even 1 buck for some improvements and improvements, (onebox improvements in the world), but a lot of things in the system would definitely improve , and at what faster and not for free.
This post is about finding improvements in any form.
What would you suggest?
24.06.2022, 19:25

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Someone always pays.
Or on enthusiasm pulls.
Here it would be really interesting to expand the possibilities by adding donations.
And then send the collected funds to improvements that scored the maximum number of points.
But here is a question for the vendor.
Sanet whether he is so hard to bother.
24.06.2022, 22:51
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH)
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Here it would be really interesting to expand the possibilities by adding donations.

Thank you, this feature is very relevant. There are some really cool things (I won't go into details) that will make Boxing's job easier, but it's very expensive to pay for them myself and I understand that Boxing doesn't always need them.
Once upon a time, I suggested to Maxim M. to implement such a functionality similar to a kickstarter, but that was a very long time ago))
24.06.2022, 23:22

We started collecting donations on the forum so that you can chip off your balance.
Coming soon =)
28.06.2022, 12:10
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
We started collecting donations on the forum so that you can chip off your balance.
Coming soon =)

Whoooo! Class!
I ask you to take into consideration such functionality: if there is a collection for some of the tasks, let them visually mark it or ask for it in some separate heading. In general, so that it can be better seen among all the others.
28.06.2022, 12:21

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Coming soon =)

the main thing is that the crookedness and ill-conceivedness of the system be eliminated, changed, improved not only through donations!
otherwise it seems that if only to quickly throw some functionality and interface, and then come what may...
28.06.2022, 19:28

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
the main thing is that the crookedness and ill-conceivedness of the system be eliminated, changed, improved not only through donations!
otherwise it seems that if only to quickly throw some functionality and interface, and then come what may...

I will answer this stuff for all the developers and partners who help on the forum for the most part on a voluntary basis:
We will not work with anyone and help anyone who is smart and pushes other people.
No one will deal with a person who believes that everyone owes him something and behaves accordingly.
Why? Yes, just because we want to! Some will endure, but we will not.
We don't have a "customer is always right" rule.
So please watch your wording on the forum.
Please do not repeat the fate of the famous Kupriyan.
You are separated from the ban on the forum and in the cloud box by only one notification in my direction:
Developers: Maaaks, Mikhail Ergo is back on the forum...
max: ok, i'll allow it
developers: cheers, banned
The offer agreement is a two-sided thing, we have the right to refuse you in the same way as you refuse us.
28.06.2022, 23:28

Miroshnichenko Maxim
You are separated from the ban on the forum and in the cloud box by only one notification in my direction:
The offer agreement is a two-sided thing, we have the right to refuse you in the same way as you refuse us.

Like, subscribe, bell ????????
28.06.2022, 23:50
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Michael wrote:

Misha, all hu * nya, let's do it again
28.06.2022, 23:59

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Kornev Michael wrote:

Misha, all hu * nya, let's do it again

Yes, 3.14 here...
“We will build and reconstruct roads, and not engage in minor repairs.
Texts write normal, and then write some garbage. ..."
29.06.2022, 05:58

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:

I will answer this stuff for all the developers and partners who help on the forum for the most part on a voluntary basis:
We will not work with anyone and help anyone who is smart and pushes other people.
No one will deal with a person who believes that everyone owes him something and behaves accordingly.
Why? Yes, just because we want to! Some will endure, but we will not.
We don't have a "customer is always right" rule.
So please watch your wording on the forum.

In the hope of a constructive dialogue, I can only say that I, in the same way, spend my own time on this forum, 'on a voluntary basis', when I describe bugs, problems, questions, record videos about them or make screenshots (sometimes it takes a lot of time). Many bugs required perseverance on my part to be fixed (moreover, Maxim, you yourself were the catalyst for this https://1b.app/ru/forum/interface/9433-os---lenta-kommentariev-2/) and I had no one to 'complain notice' to someone doing their job for which they get paid by a client who is 'not always right'.
And about the 'throw-in'. Yes, you can take it as you like, these are your impressions of what you read, but I just expressed my own impressions in this topic (it seems to be not forbidden on the forum).
I perfectly understand that you may not respond to new topics from the forum (which, according to my observation, happens not only in my case, and not only with new ones), but those in which an answer was received and something was done, I had to 'with foam at the mouth' to prove that there is some kind of problem or bug in the operation of the system, and in the end this was the only way the issue was resolved. Moreover, while solving these problems, I could just as well consider some 'stuffing' from the developers as offensive, but I have no right to 'punish' for this ... Only it turns out to endure ...
Maxim, what method of resolving issues on the forum do you propose? How to convey questions about bugs or problems so that they are solved or at least considered? Is it worth further suggesting improvements or any ideas?
29.06.2022, 06:52

Michael,
1. If you once again write in any form somewhere "why should I waste my time and test software" - I will personally ban you on the 1b.app website and turn off your box.
Think of it as a "stop word" in our game.
I won't even explain why. Just believe - that this is my personal border and you should not cross it.
Treat this request with respect.
2. I ask you to accept the fact (or at least keep it in your head) that no one owes you anything, just like we owe you nothing.
And it is on the basis of this that we build our wording on the forum: they will help and support - thank you, if they don’t help or don’t answer - well, okay, it’s not scary.
3. You came to our site - play by our rules.
I will not reconcile you and the developers. Because I'm on their side. It is more important for me to create technologies than to sell them to clients.
3. Bugs, problems are considered initially from the following angle: is this problem only for this user? Does it prevent him from using the basic functionality of user, order, workflow? If not, you can go on the back burner.
Improvements are considered only from one point of view: will this improvement help to save at least 5-10% of costs for integrators or direct advertising of this improvement will help attract new users? If not - on the back burner.
4. If you need a different relationship for bugs and improvements - contact CORP or Production and negotiate with them directly.
These are really separate companies, they themselves decide with whom and how to work, I do not regulate this in any way. The website and forum are just one of the tools.
29.06.2022, 10:11

Forgot to reply here:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
Many bugs required perseverance on my part to be fixed (moreover, Maxim, you yourself were the catalyst for this https://1b.app/ru/forum/interface/9433-os---lenta-kommentariev-2/) and I had no one to 'complain notice' to someone doing their job, for which he receives the money of a client who is 'not always right

Do you know who receives the client's money in our case?
Over the past year, the bulk of the money customers have paid for cloud-based OneBox has gone to:
1. payment for data centers
2. illegal fines and courts with persion fund. I say hello to these bastards, who 5 days before the war arrested the entire TOV VANBOKS and thereby almost buried the company and all the software.
3. payment of interest on loans and the body of the loan, which I took out to create OneBox OS.
So go ahead and tell someone else your theory that a customer's payment for cloud services is going to pay developers.
29.06.2022, 10:17

Maksim,
I treat requests with respect, if it is a request.
When there are clear rules and instructions, many problems are solved by themselves. But when rules are invented or changed on the fly, it is strange to expect that there will be no feedback.
For example, the rules for working with the forum and what you just described are not written down anywhere, few people know about it, so hundreds of topics appear on the forum 'on the back burner'. It is enough to write down the company's goals regarding this issue and the application rules, in the most correct and prominent place, in order to somehow simplify everyone's life.
For example, there is such a proposal: to make 4 types of topics for the forum: bug, question, suggestion, other; at the choice of the user (describe the difference between them). For each, you can have a small instruction that pops up when creating a new topic, what is possible and what is not allowed, what is banned and what is not, how exactly to make a topic, and so on.
After all, these are all processes and any moment can be improved so that everyone benefits from this. After all, the forum is not only for the fact that only you will benefit in the creation of technologies, we also expect benefits, for money, oddly enough.
You silently offer
watch how 'technologies are created' that directly affect the work and products that users create and sell? Technology is clear processes and their description. Do not forget that your product is like an airplane for the user. And here not only speed is important, but also quality. And if something goes wrong in it, and the plane loses altitude, fuel, errors pop up on the dashboard or something doesn’t work as it should, then it’s strange to sit silently and wait, isn’t it ?!
I need the product to work stably, be understandable and convenient. Nothing more is needed.
Thanks for the feedback, I hope I didn't cross your line.
29.06.2022, 13:09

No one wrote to you that you can’t create topics on the forum, write proposals, and so on. They wrote to you exactly about the form in which you do it. You just don’t need to write: the system is bad, you didn’t think of anything here, but I would do better, “you just need to throw it in a quick way and then what will happen” and other toxic things and everything will be ok.
29.06.2022, 13:22

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
No one wrote to you that you can’t create topics on the forum, write proposals, and so on. They wrote to you exactly about the form in which you do it. You just don’t need to write: the system is bad, you didn’t think of anything here, but I would do better, “you just need to throw it in a quick way and then what will happen” and other toxic things and everything will be ok.

I have a certain feeling, by this I expressed my observations when a new function appears - 'that it just needs to be put into the system'. I said this to the fact that if new functionality or changes are introduced, then someone should globally think them over, even if this is someone's Wishlist-revision, and not make some kind of 'patches'. Because of these patches, the system suffers. Or do you not agree with this?
29.06.2022, 13:47

Let's use the example of your own task in the topic above. Someone needed to add several identical blocks "Block of subprocesses" to the interface, they did it. The functionality works 100% correctly, the blocks are displayed. Those. From the technical side of the issue, everything is OK, but there is a small inconvenience - which, when setting up blocks, takes you extra X seconds of time when setting up the interface.
Is it possible to say that this is a "patch", "made anyhow", "no one thought"? I think not, normal working functionality. Can anything be improved? Yes, of course, like everything in this world, there is no limit to perfection.
29.06.2022, 13:58

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
I have a certain feeling, by this I expressed my observations when a new function appears - 'that it just needs to be put into the system'. I said this to the fact that if new functionality or changes are introduced, then someone should globally think them over, even if this is someone's Wishlist-revision, and not make some kind of 'patches'. Because of these patches, the system suffers. Or do you not agree with this?

Mikhailo, the system is a constructor, you will be shown the functionality, which was invented by Vlasniks, programmers, integrators or other clients. Buying the system, you'll be fine if you want the power. Adjust the garno system and manually also require attention.
So, є funktsії, yakі pratsyuyut not duzhe good, but "not so zodilosya b". Correct deyakі from them, or add money without a cost, and deyakі for additional payment. So, as a rule, there are alternative options. Instead, to spend your time and "with a kick at the mouth" to bring that you can’t work like that, you can do business and earn more pennies in order to change your function, so you can earn more pennies.
І the most important nutrition - who can do it himself, how can he practice that chi іnsha function? What is your other client? I respect who pays, that and slander the music, you propagate your improvement or the functions and the master of the system deprive yourself of the right to disagree with your thought, for you yourself spend your pennies or spend an hour on your work and it’s written here https: // 1b.app/ru/prices/#collaboration_scheme_and_risk_notification More than that, you probably don't want to say that all functions will be upgraded without cost, if you want to.
In this situation, you are encouraged to choose a vibir - if you don’t like this variant of spivpratsi, you can act in the system and don’t fawn over it, if you don’t want to switch to another system, then you need to change the rhetoric “everything is shit, not working, I said, because the only correct option is" to "it’s not easy to work on my idea, you can work like this ... take a look at the investment option," to change the proposal to you and add motivation to help the garrison client, but it’s all the same not 100 %, that your skin proposition will be realized.
Think about the sim and zrobіt vysnovki, the in-line algorithm will not give the same results.
29.06.2022, 14:09

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Let's use the example of your own task in the topic above. Someone needed to add several identical blocks "Block of subprocesses" to the interface, they did it. The functionality works 100% correctly, the blocks are displayed. Those. From the technical side of the issue, everything is OK, but there is a small inconvenience - which, when setting up blocks, takes you extra X seconds of time when setting up the interface.
Is it possible to say that this is a "patch", "made anyhow", "no one thought"? I think not, normal working functionality. Can anything be improved? Yes, of course, like everything in this world, there is no limit to perfection.

I understand what you're driving at, but everything has already been sorted out above. no one talks about perfection. the question is convenience, stability and understandability, and even in this case, some kind of unified standard in relation to the system, and not only in this case. again, the issue of rules, priorities and instructions would also solve many issues in development.
29.06.2022, 14:14

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator wrote:
Think about the sim and zrobіt vysnovki, the in-line algorithm will not give the same results.

but who is against it))) I mentioned the auction at the very beginning of the post, because there are things that will be useful to everyone, at least at this stage.
29.06.2022, 14:23

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
again, the issue of rules, priorities and instructions would also solve many issues in development.

I do not quite understand why you think that no rules and instructions are used in the development of boxing? You again draw conclusions looking "from the side." Those. you went to the page, thought it would be nice to add names to the blocks (I agree, a good idea) and immediately concluded that the system was not well thought out, you didn’t think about anything globally, the developers don’t have instructions.

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
no one talks about perfection. the question is convenience, stability and understandability, and even in this case, some single standard regarding the system

If you want to use the system and change it with us, welcome - we are open for communication and changes. Just let's not be toxic in messages - that's all you're asked.
29.06.2022, 14:40

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
You again draw conclusions looking "from the side."

Well, unfortunately, this is inevitable, I evaluate it from the point of view of my experience)) it will not work out in a different way.

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
If you want to use the system and change it with us, welcome - we are open for communication and changes. Just let's not be toxic in messages - that's all you're asked.

If I offended anyone, I apologize.
29.06.2022, 14:43

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.

but who is against it))) I mentioned the auction at the very beginning of the post, because there are things that will be useful to everyone, at least at this stage.

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
change the rhetoric from “everything is shit, it doesn’t work, think like I said, because it’s the only correct option” to “it doesn’t work well in my opinion, you can do it like this ... take a look at the investment option”, if you want to change the proposal, it’s up to you to add it motivation to help the hard client

That's right, in communication between people, not only the essence of the message is important, but also how this message is conveyed. Criticism can also be presented in different ways. You can write like Andrey, or you can write "the developers again did some kind of inconvenient garbage." I think the first option works better.
29.06.2022, 14:46

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:
For example, there is such a proposal: to make 4 types of topics for the forum: bug, question, suggestion, other; at the choice of the user (describe the difference between them). For each, you can have a small instruction that pops up when creating a new topic, what is possible and what is not allowed, what is banned and what is not, how exactly to make a topic, and so on.

No. Because it won't save money for customers or integrators. Because it won't help you make more money.
Adding categories will create a lot of difficulties, everyone will be hitting anywhere.
Here, users cannot choose the application to which to attach the question, and you propose to force them to categorize something according to the instructions.
The second reason: the forum is a platform between users and partners. It's just a communication tool.
OneBox does not force anyone to write questions, we do not force anyone to answer.
True, there is an exception here, we simply do not respond to other channels of communication - thereby reducing everything to a forum.
For OneBox, the forum is essentially a lead generation tool, user generated content.

I need the product to work stably, be understandable and convenient. Nothing more is needed.

Not for me. I do not need the product to be simple, understandable and convenient.
I do not need the product to have technical support.
I need only one thing - for the product to be sold and for me and my partners to earn money on it.
To do this, you need to make the minimum-sufficient functionality so that the product can be sold for the first time. Then improve it minimally so that users do not fall off. And so that partners can finish it / advise for money, thereby earning and drowning only for OneBox.
Therefore, I deliberately make the product in such a way that it would be impossible to set up something without partners who have gone through.
To do this, you can’t do frank shit, but it’s also impossible for the user to solve all issues on his own.
That's the kind of bastard I am :)
29.06.2022, 18:47

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Here, users cannot choose the application to which to attach the question, and you propose to force them to categorize something according to the instructions.

:-DDDDDD
but here not only the users are to blame))) but the example is hilarious. I myself am sometimes not sure if I choose the right forum category when I create topics.
and sometimes it is not clear what action to look for in the process, because it was called like this here, but like this, and there it means something else, and this does not make life easier for integrators and does not save time.
I don't know who you want to deceive, but I'm sure that you are also interested in the product "working stably, being understandable and convenient", at least it will be convenient for integrators. and no matter how simple and understandable the system is, partners will always have work to do, because understanding and setting up the system takes a lot of time, not everyone wants to do it. here the question is no longer how to understand the system, but how to adapt the business processes described in the company to onebox.

To do this, you can’t do frank shit, but it’s also impossible for the user to solve all issues on his own.

I would not want to decide everything on my own, and I think most of them are. but to understand the system and be able to configure it is useful, it seems to me.
yes, even if the setup / refinement will be super mega complicated, but at least what the user / client works with should be simple, convenient and understandable - namely, the final interface and functionality, that's what we are talking about ...
no one will take your bread)
29.06.2022, 19:25

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

How can I help on my part?
02.07.2022, 16:44

she seems to have written, keep up the good work just without toxic messages.
02.07.2022, 19:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment