1b.app
Link copied -

How to get a contact via API by phone number but from a specific group

Good afternoon
The API documentation has a method with which you can get a contact by phone number, it looks something like this:
http://myboxurl/api/contact-get/json/?login=LOGIN&password=PASSWORD&phon...
Tell me how can I add another groupid to this request so that the search for a contact occurs only in a specific group?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Now there is no such possibility, in theory you can only get all the users of the group and discard the extra ones with the wrong phone number from the list "manually".
03.05.2022, 15:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon. Now there is no such possibility, in theory you can only get all the users of the group and discard the extra ones with the wrong phone number from the list "manually".

Tell me, is it possible to make such an improvement? If yes, how many hours is estimated?
04.05.2022, 09:32

You can make a revision, it will take 1 hour. There will be a separate parameter for the group id within which to search for a user by phone number or something similar
06.05.2022, 10:54

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
You can make a revision, it will take 1 hour. There will be a separate parameter for the group id within which to search for a user by phone number or something similar

May I have an invoice for payment?
10.05.2022, 09:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment