1b.app
Link copied -

Out of disk space

Hello, when I log in it says:
Uncaught ConnectionManager_Exception: Cannot connect to database: Connection refused in /var/www/newalphademocrm/web1/web/packages/ConnectionManager/ConnectionManager_MySQLi...
Probably running out of disk space
Is it possible to somehow clean up the place, disable the automatic import of price lists so that we can return to working in the system?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Alexei
Client wrote:
Uncaught ConnectionManager_Exception: Cannot connect to database: Connection refused in /var/www/newalphademocrm/web1/web/packages/ConnectionManager/ConnectionManager_MySQLi...
Is it possible to somehow clean up the place, disable the automatic import of price lists so that we can return to working in the system?

you need to either change the tariff or remove some of the product photos
08.02.2021, 16:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox CTO wrote:

Alexei
Client wrote:

you need to either change the tariff or remove some of the product photos

your system will turn back off in a few hours
08.02.2021, 16:41
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment