1b.app
Link copied -

Task for integrators: fix the selling price for each separate warehouse and unit of goods

Dear integrators, we need help in solving the problem!
Ready to pay.
Preliminary data:
- Direction of business: sale for sale;
- All goods have their own RRP, but each client has his own discount from this RRP. See image below;
- A separate warehouse has been created for each client, where the Receipt is made (and then the sale and sometimes the withdrawal), that is, “client name” = “warehouse name”.
The essence of the problem: you need to fix the price for the goods at which the movement is made for each warehouse and for each unit of goods. And if the selling price has changed, it must change in a particular warehouse. Please note that it is the sale price of the process for the client that should be transmitted, that is, the price at which the client accepts this product for reporting.
For example: there is a client “PE Romashka” and a warehouse “PE Romashka” has been created for him. We must transfer the goods to him at the indicated price of 700 UAH (Below the photo), then:
- Opti
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Roman vitannia
for our client, we extended the stock markup rule.
obviously you can fix it according to your help, so that I will understand everything correctly.
As it is necessary, we have adjusted it - up to about 1 year it works on the skin as a rule.
04.11.2022, 16:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
Roman vitannia
for our client, we extended the stock markup rule.
obviously you can fix it according to your help, so that I will understand everything correctly.
As it is necessary, we have adjusted it - up to about 1 year it works on the skin as a rule.

I live!
What is it about uvazі under virase "1 year works on the skin rule"?
04.11.2022, 17:20

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
setting one rule of markups for a particular warehouse.
It is possible for you to give it as an example, otherwise you will work it out yourself.
04.11.2022, 18:27

Susyak Igor
integrator wrote:
setting one rule of markups for a specific warehouse.
It is possible for you to give it as an example, otherwise you will work it out yourself.

Good, let's dress up the clothes, and then we'll get better. How and when can we fix it?
06.11.2022, 21:11

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
setting one rule of markups for a specific warehouse.

Good day, Igor!
Is your proposition still relevant?
09.11.2022, 16:01

I am closing the task because there are no offers from integrators.
06.12.2022, 20:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment