1b.app
Link copied -

Set up a business process for purchasing products per employee

Good afternoon!
There is an automatic action "Set the business process for the purchase of products per employee." When creating the "Order to the supplier" process using this action, by default, the process gets: Product quantity = Minimum reserve - Quantity in stock. In this case, the Quantity in the warehouse is taken without taking into account the products reserved in customer orders.
How to configure so that the formula of this action includes the Quantity of goods in the warehouse that is available for sale, i.e. taking into account the products reserved in customer orders (Product quantity = Minimum reserve - Available for sale)?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I can offer to finalize the setting to take into account the reserve of goods when calculating the available balances - such a refinement will take 1 hour.
Bill?
26.07.2021, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
I can offer to finalize the setting to take into account the reserve of goods when calculating the available balances - such a refinement will take 1 hour.
Bill?

Yes.
I'm waiting for the mail.
26.07.2021, 12:49

Paid. When can it be ready?
27.07.2021, 14:18

Improved setting "When calculating the required quantity of the product, take into account the free balance in the warehouse (quantity in the warehouse - reserve)"
27.07.2021, 16:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment