1b.app
Link copied -

Please add menu items, where there will be instructions for setting up applications. It is desirable that the instructions are always up to date. At least a video, but it is desirable that there be a text article.
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

instructions will come later - there will be a video clip in each application (250+ applications = more than 700 hours of work - minimum) - videos will be and will be updated (later)
18.07.2021, 12:29
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
instructions will come later - there will be a video clip in each application (250+ applications = more than 700 hours of work - minimum) - videos will be and will be updated (later)

But the menu items are important to appear)
I understand that there are a lot of instructions. but I hope it will not be the same as before - "look for yourself what instruction you need."
18.07.2021, 13:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
I understand that there are a lot of instructions. but I hope it will not be the same as before - "look for yourself what instruction you need."

we will standardize it - but later =)
18.07.2021, 20:11
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment