1b.app
Link copied -

Marked products are not transferred from one process to another

We have a basic business process "Sales"
We need to create a subprocess "Exchange/Return"
We have an action on the procedure "Add products from one process to another"
We need to transfer only marked products
the action is marked "Only consider the marked products"
But when we start the procedure, it transfers all products from the main process to the subprocess
The previous action worked correctly
Now, not through the checkbox, not through the selection of products, the selected products are not transferred
Attach the chests
1 - screenshot of the process itself
2- action settings
Box link: http://saleitbox.com.ua
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
A similar problem, but they put a bolt in mine, maybe you'll be lucky
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/business-processes/7639-deystvie-quotdodati-pr... normal--shoporderstatusactionaddproductsuniversal/
If there is no reaction here, write it in my task, Comrade Ustinenko will see it and can start watching
30.05.2021, 01:07
Original comment available on version: ua

Hello
Is it possible to get a link to the process from the screen where this error occurred?
31.05.2021, 09:39

We just created a test
Also, in the process of 2 products, 1 product was selected - 2 products were transferred
http://saleitbox.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/1417/edit/
31.05.2021, 16:28

If your sequence of actions is to check the box, click on the procedure, all products are transferred to the new process, then it is possible that there are settings in the business process that is being created, which ultimately copy all products, not just the selected ones
31.05.2021, 18:16

There are no such actions there and such a problem is not only in our boxing

Maria wrote:
the sequence of actions - put a check mark, click on the procedure leads to the fact that all products are transferred to the new process, then it is possible that in the business process that is created there are settings that copy all products and not only the selected ones as a result
31.05.2021, 20:28

On the second box, I configured the procedure in the same way as yours, and it works according to the settings. Can you write/record your sequence of actions that leads to the wrong result?
01.06.2021, 09:12

Already described
Go to the stage, select the desired products, click on the procedure, as a result, it transfers all products to the subprocess, not only the selected ones!

Maria wrote:
On the second box, I configured the procedure in the same way as yours, and it works according to the settings. Can you write/record your sequence of actions that leads to the wrong result?
01.06.2021, 10:24

Oleg wrote:
Go to the stage, select the desired products, click on the procedure, as a result, it transfers all products to the subprocess, not only the selected ones!

In the history of changes to the process, both products were selected at the time of transition - first one, then the second, and then there was a click on the procedure. That is why there was a question about how exactly this situation occurs
01.06.2021, 10:31

But in fact, 1 product is selected, and 2 products are transferred
You can solve this bug!

Maria wrote:
at the time of transition, both products were selected - first one, then the second, and then there was a click on the procedure. That is why there was a question about how exactly this situation occurs
today, 10:31 am
01.06.2021, 19:27

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Perhaps a problem with the browser, the problem was observed in Chrome (I did not try it on others)
Vanbox developers (as far as I remember) mostly test everything on Mozilla, Masha, try it on Chrome
01.06.2021, 23:10

The problem remains on other browsers as well
02.06.2021, 09:31

According to the history of process changes, you can see that both products were selected when the procedure was triggered. With the same procedure settings as you have on the second project, when you select 1 position, 1 position is transferred to the new order. The problem that you choose 1 product and transfer 2 is not detected
Please, in order to catch this problem, describe in detail the sequence of your actions or record a video with your actions on the process
thank you
02.06.2021, 10:58

Creating an order In the "Orders (PromUA)" business process
Transferring to the status "Issuing Exchange/Return"
We select 1 product (the product is marked with a tick (checkbox) and in the field select, for example, the value 1 (depending on the number of units of the product) (for the rest of the products in the process, there is where to select the value "0")
Click on the procedure "Create Return" on the procedure there is an action "Add products from one process to another" and it is noted that only the selected products are transferred.
As a result, all Products that were selected and those that were not selected are transferred
You can create an order in our box marked test and see for yourself
We are waiting for a quick solution to this problem!

Maria wrote:
describe this problem in detail, the sequence of your actions, or record a video with your actions on the process
02.06.2021, 16:45

Yes, thank you, thanks to the fact that I created a process on your box, the error was detected
The problem has been fixed. If the problem recurs, check the presence of the manual selection check mark , if it is not checked, when the page is reloaded, the check mark will be removed/marked depending on the number of goods purchased/sold
04.06.2021, 10:11

Maria wrote:
Yes, thank you, thanks to the fact that I created a process on your box, the error was detected
The problem has been fixed. If the problem recurs, check the presence of the manual selection check mark , if it is not checked, when the page is reloaded, the check mark will be removed/marked depending on the number of goods purchased/sold

Maria, good day!
I have such a situation (https://our-store.com.ua/). In the BP processes, by default, ticks are already placed on the goods, constantly flashing https://our-store.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/33905/edit/.
Will this error be fixed locally at Oleg's or in general in all boxes? If in all - could you tell me the terms of the update?
04.06.2021, 12:28

Roman Sergeevich Yurchenko wrote:
Will this error be fixed locally at Oleg's or in general in all boxes? If in all - could you tell me the terms of the update?

the correction was not local. Your box has been updated
04.06.2021, 13:15

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment