1b.app
Link copied -

the ability to edit the directory without opening a record, but immediately in the list of lines

Hello, a question regarding the convenience of the object directory (section directory).
Our employee often makes adjustments to directories and now it is not possible to make changes immediately to the directory when displayed in the table of lines, you can only make a change by opening each line of the directory. Estimate how many hours it will be finalized so that you can edit the values \u200b\u200bin Excel right away in the table ...?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

There you can do an export (before that, apply a filter), and then import
You can fix it easily in excel.
If you do the revision correctly, then I think it’s 5-10 hours at least (since the field has different data types + links to directories)
I think the experts will tell you the exact figure
24.02.2021, 22:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Estimate how many hours it will be finalized so that you can edit the values \u200b\u200bin Excel right away in the table ...?

To do something similar as a way to display a table (in contacts or processes) - I don’t think it will take less than 20 hours, given the presence of links between directories in directories.
As an option, you can do a quick edit (by double clicking on a cell, a quick edit opens, for example, the name in the product list) - this will take about 5 hours
25.02.2021, 16:04

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Estimate how many hours it will be finalized so that you can edit the values \u200b\u200bin Excel right away in the table ...?

To do something similar as a way to display a table (in contacts or processes) - I don’t think it will take less than 20 hours, given the presence of links between directories in directories.
As an option, you can do a quick edit (by double clicking on a cell, a quick edit opens, for example, the name in the product list) - this will take about 5 hours

Hello, thanks for calculating the volume, we are not yet ready to pay so much for it, despite the fact that we are not the only ones using reference books ... We will use it as is for now
01.03.2021, 09:29

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment