1b.app
Link copied -

Automatic actions once an hour, displayed in automatic actions once a minute

Good afternoon, tell me why the bulk of the automatic actions once an hour were duplicated into automatic actions once a minute?
As you can see in the recording, the action in "Automatic actions once per minute" and in "Automatic actions once per hour" are repeated, but they were created only in "Automatic actions once per hour".
It can be seen that the action is active in "Automatic actions once per minute" and in "Automatic actions once per hour"
I go to "Automatic actions once per hour", turn off the action.
I go to "Automatic actions once a minute", refresh the page, it is also disabled here.
I also tried deleting actions in the "once a minute" section, it is automatically deleted in the "once an hour" section
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Some actions can be triggered once per hour or once per minute. The specified action can also do this, when adding such an action it will be displayed in both tabs, since it can work both once an hour and once a minute. At the same time, once a minute it will work only if the "Run every N minutes" setting is enabled in the action itself.
28.01.2021, 17:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
Hello. Some actions can be triggered once per hour or once per minute. The specified action can also do this, when adding such an action it will be displayed in both tabs, since it can work both once an hour and once a minute. At the same time, once a minute it will work only if the "Run every N minutes" setting is enabled in the action itself.

Understood, tell me more about this:
It was noticed that "Automatic actions once a minute" are performed for a very long time due to the inability to connect to the external site "test-crm.ohholding.com.ua", what action it tries to do and "slows down" the entire cron
28.01.2021, 17:48

It can be an action that costs a step and not just a once-per-minute automation action. To tell exactly what action the connection is doing, I need about 1 hour to print the cron. You can also go to the list of actions yourself and see the settings for each of them, perhaps this url is indicated in their settings
28.01.2021, 17:51

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
It can be an action that costs a step and not just a once-per-minute automation action. To tell exactly what action the connection is doing, I need about 1 hour to print the cron. You can also go to the list of actions yourself and see the settings for each of them, perhaps this url is indicated in their settings

I rechecked all the actions once a minute, once an hour and once a day, I did not find such a domain anywhere.
Maybe I don’t understand something correctly, but it turned out when discussing this issue https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/server-installation/5701-pochemu-kron-ne-zapus...
28.01.2021, 18:05

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
It was noticed that "Automatic actions once a minute" are performed for a very long time due to the inability to connect to the external site "test-crm.ohholding.com.ua", what action it tries to do and "slows down" the entire cron

Good evening.
As I understand it, you do not know on which server your system is located and what hostname the server has.
test-crm.ohholding.com.ua is the hostname of the server where your box is located.

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
Maybe I'm misunderstanding something...

Exactly, you don't understand what you are asking.
If you carefully read the topic to which you refer, perhaps it will become clearer to you.
28.01.2021, 22:38

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment