1b.app
Link copied -

Import error

Importing products via automatic action Generic XML Product Import
(The file is working, on other sources it opens and unloads)
OneBox throws an error:
ATTENTION! ERROR setting action
xml/json file https:/........./export_products.xml not available or empty
How can I upload a file to the system?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

From the server of your box, the resource from which you want to import is not available.
the answer is like this
(56) TCP connection reset by peer
Perhaps for some reason the server IP of your system is blocked on the resource from which you want to import.
28.01.2021, 22:50
Original comment available on version: ru

This is an upload from 1C on other platforms, it opens only in the box, it cannot open

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
From the server of your box, the resource from which you want to import is not available.
the answer is like this
(56) TCP connection reset by peer
Perhaps for some reason the server IP of your system is blocked on the resource from which you want to import.
29.01.2021, 09:34

Oleg
Client wrote:
This is an upload from 1C on other platforms, it opens only in the box, it cannot open

I'll rephrase my answer:
When you try to connect to a resource in order to pick up a file, the remote server closes the connection and does not return anything.
For what reason this happens, we do not know, perhaps the remote server is configured not to give back
data to unknown hosts.
Your boxing server is located in Germany.
Contact the administrator of this resource, with a question why this is happening.
29.01.2021, 10:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment