1b.app
Link copied -

Import and export of XLSX products

After a system error during Universal Import, data on filters and product characteristics were incorrectly uploaded
After exporting to XLSX some product categories, the data was edited, and an attempt was made to upload the edited file back.
Specified the main fields (ID, product name, category name), in the fine settings of the import of characteristics, indicated from which fields what data to take
I click the "Download" button and nothing happens.
Please help me what is the problem?
Wrongly configured fields for import? File size limited? Any other errors?
Please give me an answer. A whole category of products does not work for me.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Please provide a link to your box
13.11.2020, 15:35
Original comment available on version: ru

There are no errors in the logs, please give me the file you are uploading - I will try to repeat your steps
13.11.2020, 16:13

In a text file, column numbers for fine tuning. For some reason, a lot of them were loaded and duplicated.
13.11.2020, 16:20

If the filter fields can somehow be deleted in one fell swoop, then re-upload through "Universal product import (xml / json)" - I will only
13.11.2020, 16:23

The data of the files do not match, if you load it with such settings - you will get porridge in the products. For example:
The numbers of the columns with the names of the filters are 9,...
but in fact the first filter name is found in column number 7
13.11.2020, 16:27

What if it's like this? Added two empty columns. While editing, I accidentally deleted it at the beginning.
13.11.2020, 16:44

that's better. Please remove all lines from this file except the first 10, upload it so that the necessary settings are saved. Then I will play with a large file and see what the problem was
13.11.2020, 16:49

https://prnt.sc/vio8jl and so on the rest of the columns. I click the "Fill as last import" button. Are you sure you uploaded a small file? If so, then again you will break half of your product database with the wrong choice of columns.
13.11.2020, 17:02

Not preserved. Loading small
13.11.2020, 21:05

Good afternoon! Is it possible for you to help me?
17.11.2020, 10:41

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:
If the filter fields can somehow be deleted in one fell swoop, then re-upload through "Universal product import (xml / json)" - I will only

Filter fields can be deleted or overwritten, there are settings for this when importing:
17.11.2020, 20:21

I understand, but the file does not want to be loaded, described above
17.11.2020, 21:29

Андрій
CEO, owwa.com.ua

Pilipenko Igor Yurievich
Client wrote:
I understand, but the file does not want to be loaded, described above

Try to check the "Delete old filter values" checkbox during import, and specify only the product id in the field settings (remove all the values of other fields). If it does not work, then try to upload another file through import, for example with 1-2 products, in order to eliminate the problem with the import itself.
17.11.2020, 21:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment