1b.app
Link copied -

Setting Uniqueness of external id

Good afternoon!
Setting Uniqueness of external id, as it turns out, works only with contacts and does not affect products. However, there is no mention of this in the description.
Given this, please consider the investment and add uniqueness to the appearance of the product
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

who told you that she does not work for the goods?
do you have an example?
22.10.2020, 15:42
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

Igor, you have created a task in Box 2015663078, your answer is: this uniqueness setting is used for contacts. The developer added a description to the checkbox "The system will not be able to create a duplicate value of the External ID field for a contact."
The task contains examples of products with duplicate external IDs.
22.10.2020, 16:30

Irina wrote:

Igor, you have created a task in Box 2015663078, your answer is: this uniqueness setting is used for contacts. The developer added a description to the checkbox "The system will not be able to create a duplicate value of the External ID field for a contact."
The task contains examples of products with duplicate external IDs.

This information is not reliable, as far as I can see, the uniqueness also affects products
22.10.2020, 18:25

This information is not reliable, as far as I can see, the uniqueness also affects products

Igor, then please help, in the above task there are two products, they have the same external id, they were created before the uniqueness checkbox was set, but now it is problematic to catch that there are duplicates, when saving the goods, no error is generated. How to catch them?
23.10.2020, 09:34

Irina wrote:

Igor, then please help, in the above task there are two products, they have the same external id, they were created before the uniqueness checkbox was set, but now it is problematic to catch that there are duplicates, when saving the goods, no error is generated. How to catch them?

will now be issued
you can check on monday
23.10.2020, 11:41

will now be issued
you can check on monday

Wow. Excellent thank you
23.10.2020, 12:45

Igor, good afternoon! I can still save two products with the same external ID, could you tell me if there were any changes?
24.11.2020, 13:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment