1b.app
Link copied -

Question about updating fields with additional product photos

Tell me how, when importing data for products (products) http://prntscr.com/uumiv2, make sure that new photos from the 'Additional images' fields http://prntscr.com/uumofa overwrite old pictures, and not add them to the end of the gallery Or if these pictures are in OneBox and it is necessary that their order would change, then this would happen.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello.
Make sure that before loading new additional pictures, old additional pictures are deleted - 1h
Unfortunately, I did not understand the second question, try to pee in a different way.
07.10.2020, 12:33
Original comment available on version: ru

how easy it is to take and swap photos http://prntscr.com/uun2bc
for example the first with the second. Or, in principle, just give the import a new order of photos and that would be exactly as expected and the order of photos for the product gallery was established.
07.10.2020, 12:44

also the question is, the rest of the product fields are completely updated, why then the field "Additional images" does not behave the same way?
07.10.2020, 12:46

Functionality to change the order of the main and additional. no photo. You can delete everything, and put links to the photos in the right order when uploading. Then the photos will be in the right order
07.10.2020, 12:47

I tried to do that, but the photos that go to the "Additional images" field do not change and new photos are simply added to the end of the existing ones, and not all of them are obtained based on the limit of 10 photos for this field.
that is, if there are already 9 photos, then the old photos remain, and only one first photo is added from the new order, all the rest are simply not uploaded
07.10.2020, 12:51

Well, I appreciated the revision above, so that the old photos were deleted. And after completion, you will click the "delete old additional photos" checkbox when uploading the file and the old photos will be deleted and the new additional ones. photos will be loaded in the same order as you specified in the links
07.10.2020, 12:54

here's a question that hasn't been answered.
"same question, the rest of the product fields are completely updated, why then the field "Additional images" does not behave the same way?"
07.10.2020, 13:04

Because that's how the logic is written. So that you "purely by chance" do not overwrite all the photos with unsuccessful imports.
07.10.2020, 13:09

tell me how to clear this field in order to set the desired order of photos for the product?
07.10.2020, 13:22

Delete all photos by hand through the product card. To automate this process when uploading a file, I gave you a higher rating.
07.10.2020, 13:28

Haven't implemented this update?
05.11.2020, 21:44

Implemented, look for a tick in the fine settings for importing goods
06.11.2020, 11:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment