1b.app
Link copied -

How to overwrite photos in Products

I ran into such a problem, I need to change the photos in the products, we upload from Proma via an XLSX file, and the old photos are not deleted, the new ones are simply added to the product card, namely the Additional photo, the main one is overwritten. How to delete old photos under ZERO and record new ones?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Do you take the xls file from the prom and fill it with a choice of fields in the box? Through importing xls products? If yes, then at the moment there is no way to overwrite all the photos. It can be completed in 1 hour.
As far as I remember, there is such an opportunity in the action of importing from proma once a day. But it works with xml files.
02.10.2020, 16:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Well, it’s kind of strange that you can’t delete a photo in bulk or the photos are not overwritten. there are no problems with the main photo, but do you need to manually delete the additional ones when importing? and fill again. Well, it's not like Feng Shui.

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Do you take the xls file from the prom and fill it with a choice of fields in the box? Through importing xls products? If yes, then at the moment there is no way to overwrite all the photos. It can be completed in 1 hour. As far as I remember, there is such an opportunity in the action of importing from proma once a day. But it works with xml files.
02.10.2020, 17:31

Is there anything else I can help you with?
02.10.2020, 17:40

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Is there anything else I can help you with?

make boxing better :)
02.10.2020, 17:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment