1b.app
Link copied -

Very urgent. The minute crown rose. Please restart

Answers:

It worked, thanks! Tell me, what is the reason for the stop?
Is it possible to make a notification in the system that the cron has stopped? This is very critical, and you do not immediately see the problem.
I'm sure this will be a much needed feature for everyone.
18.04.2023, 16:01
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon.
Crowns work according to the schedule.
18.04.2023, 16:06

Why did the minute crown stop? In the description of the ticket, a screen from the last date of processing.

Now it's working and orders from Opencart came 2 times
18.04.2023, 16:11

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:

Why did the minute kroner stop? In the description of the ticket, there is a screen from the last processing date.

Now I have earned money and orders from Openkart have come 2 times

most likely, you will need to pay for the time spent investigating your issue - because it takes time, and you have a box
18.04.2023, 16:44
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Can you consider implementing the cron stop notification feature in future notifications?
18.04.2023, 23:28

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Can you consider implementing the cron stop notification feature in future notifications?

You can create a topic in which to describe this functionality and the developers, together with the company's management, will consider the feasibility of this improvement
19.04.2023, 11:44
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment