1b.app
Link copied -

CPU load

Greetings, how can there be such a load on the processor? Because of this, the server stops working and does not respond. What is the problem, why such an anomaly? thank you
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

This is load availability. Read what it is if you're interested. At the moment, la on your server is about 30.
This load is done by recalculating prices and availability for your products in 15 streams (simultaneously recalculates 15 products, then the next 15, and so on). Those. you have 80k products, for them the recalculation of prices and availability is simultaneously launched every hour, since there is an action "Change prices".
If at this moment your system slows down, you can do something about it (surprisingly, I don’t see lags in the system under such a load). If it doesn’t slow you down and you just don’t like the schedule, you can do nothing.
03.04.2023, 23:31
Original comment available on version: ru

Thanks for the answer, the system does not slow down, it loads the server so much that it stops responding and it is not possible to enter the box. And in addition, due to synchronization with another server where there is a site (openkart), it is extinguished as well. I noticed this about two weeks ago, before that there was no such thing, not even symptoms that the server is becoming weak for boxing. What can be done about it?
03.04.2023, 23:39
Original comment available on version: ua

Alex wrote:
And in addition, through synchronization with another server de є site (opencart) to extinguish and yogo.

if opencart is on another server, recalculation of prices and availability cannot affect it in any way. If we are talking about transferring products to opencart, then this may well be because in theory you can update 80k products, which can crash the server if it is really bad.

Alex wrote:
What the hell can you rob?

There are several options:
1. Set recalculation of prices and availability only at night. This will take the load off
2. Reduce the number of handlers from 15 to, for example, 5. I can do this as part of this task.
3. Come to your OneBox for a day, analyze the load and remove it by rewriting the code. It will take about 10 hours of revision.
04.04.2023, 09:41

thanks for the answer. For now, I'm testing with handlers. Synchronization with open cards will also take a large resource.
Another question, if you take a more powerful VPS in the box itself, do you need to change the settings?
04.04.2023, 09:48

If you just improve the performance of the server, without transferring, changing ip, etc., then in theory everything should work as before
04.04.2023, 09:51

Юля
менеджер

Alex wrote:
Congratulations, how can there be such a load on the processor? Therefore, the server stops working and does not respond. What is the problem, why such an anomaly?

Good day
Do you have similar workloads all day, or during certain periods?
Because we have a similar situation, but quite often abnormal load happens at night or in the morning
Here is the topic https://1b.app/ru/forum/utilities-and-settings/16593-raz-na-dobu-sistema-anomaln...
07.04.2023, 10:41

Good afternoon, in the evening and all night until the morning there was the maximum load. There is a site on the open card, a separate air force, so he laid it down. An extremely large number of requests. We have 80,000 products. The problem started about two weeks ago. Before that, everything worked without any problems. Using the tick method, I found out that in automatic actions once per hour, if you remove the price calculation action, then the problem disappears. Or any single, resource-intensive action (for example, synchronization with open cards). Therefore, the conclusion is that the system starts to perform all automatic actions at once and the server goes down because of this. If she performed these actions in turn, everything would work more easily.
07.04.2023, 13:18

Юля
менеджер

Alex wrote:

Good afternoon, in the evening and all night until the morning there was the maximum load. There is a site on the open card, a separate air force, so he laid it down. An extremely large number of requests. We have 80,000 products. The problem started about two weeks ago. Before that, everything worked without any problems. Using the tick method, I found out that in automatic actions once per hour, if you remove the price calculation action, then the problem disappears. Or any single, resource-intensive action (for example, synchronization with open cards). Therefore, the conclusion is that the system starts to perform all automatic actions at once and the server goes down because of this. If she performed these actions in turn, everything would work more easily.

We have a similar situation, but it probably started 1-2 months ago + we don't have a price calculation
07.04.2023, 18:38

The problem with boxing, now even if you leave one automast action once an hour, it freezes
11.04.2023, 08:21

Above, I gave you 3 options for solving the problem, if you do not choose one of them, but simply continue to write messages, the problem will not disappear by itself.
11.04.2023, 09:00

1. recalculation, excluded, I run it only in manual mode.
2. put 10
3. -
now leaving even just 1 automatic action once an hour stops working
parameters of the server where the box is located:
KVM
5xIntel Xeon E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz (5 cores)
16GB ECC DDR3
150GB SSD
thank you)!!
11.04.2023, 09:07

don't change anything, found the reason. It is in synchronization with openkart
12.04.2023, 08:42

Tell me more, please, maybe it will be useful for someone. Thank you
12.04.2023, 09:46

the problem is on the side of the openkart server, the php.ini settings flew off
12.04.2023, 09:51

I don’t see the connection yet, where does the load come from on the box server?
12.04.2023, 09:57

opencart downloads it via synchronization
12.04.2023, 10:13

so we purely send requests to the database, this should not load the sender - only the recipient, and the receiving ini should not load on the database
12.04.2023, 10:15

I am not an expert in this, I am saying what was explained to me.
12.04.2023, 10:29

You're right, it didn't change anything, if you turn on the automatic action once an hour for opencard, both servers hang. It doesn't depend on how many products to synchronize
12.04.2023, 10:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment