1b.app
Link copied -

Deleting a topic on a forum

Good afternoon!
Please clarify about the possibility of deleting a topic on the forum. Is such functionality planned or are there other options for deletion. At the moment, there are cases when you need to delete the data of the topic body or topic.
Original question is available on version: ru «Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників»

Answers:

Unfortunately, you can not delete topics and comments to them, to anyone.
We do not even have such functionality, and it is unlikely to be.
When someone leaves a question or comment, we have specially ticked:
- I confirm that I answer publicly and openly, my answer will be visible to all users of the site, and my answer does not contain confidential data, and that my comment cannot be deleted by me.
Moreover, this checkbox must be checked, otherwise the question / comment cannot be written.
We do not write it hidden, we do not put it in place of the user.
I’ll tell you a little why it’s so tough and why nothing can be deleted:
The work of support staff costs money. Someone has to pay for it.
If the client does NOT pay for it, then you need to take money from somewhere else.
And this place is the budget of marketing, or rather SEO.
If earlier we were forced to pay SEOs / copywriters for content generation, now we have completely removed the entire budget for SEO / copywriting, and this money has been transferred to the salaries of support staff. This is the "price of free support" - "you generate content".
Therefore, topics cannot be deleted, otherwise marketing spent money on content, but did not receive it.
Everything is fair. They helped you, but you left your mark on history. Absolutely voluntary.
24.09.2020, 21:17
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
Unfortunately, you can not delete topics and comments to them, to anyone.
We do not even have such functionality, and it is unlikely to be.
When someone leaves a question or comment, we have specially ticked:
- I confirm that I answer publicly and openly, my answer will be visible to all users of the site, and my answer does not contain confidential data, and that my comment cannot be deleted by me.
Moreover, this checkbox must be checked, otherwise the question / comment cannot be written.
We do not write it hidden, we do not put it in place of the user.
I’ll tell you a little why it’s so tough and why nothing can be deleted:
The work of support staff costs money. Someone has to pay for it.
If the client does NOT pay for it, then you need to take money from somewhere else.
And this place is the budget of marketing, or rather SEO.
If earlier we were forced to pay SEOs / copywriters for content generation, now we have completely removed the entire budget for SEO / copywriting, and this money has been transferred to the salaries of support staff. This is the "price of free support" - "you generate content".
Therefore, topics cannot be deleted, otherwise marketing spent money on content, but did not receive it.
Everything is fair. They helped you, but you left your mark on history. Absolutely voluntary.

that's cool! truly brilliant!
20.05.2022, 09:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment