1b.app
Link copied -

Receipt of goods via preg template (bar code of warehouse products) - How many hours ?

There is a preg
https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/
Parsing occurs according to the article

And it is necessary that it be possible to import goods by the BARCODE of the goods in the warehouse.
That is not an ordinary stroke. code, namely the barcode in the warehouse

How many hours is this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. What field specifically in the product card are we talking about, as far as I remember there is only the "Barcode" field, the fact that you showed a screen from the product of the process has nothing to do with the product card you need to find
03.05.2022, 16:28
Original comment available on version: ru

the field refers to the warehouse, that is, the product has a certain article, but in the preg it is the barcode of the goods in the warehouse that comes.
The project is old, everything was done with product filters, not with a model range or something else, but with filters. That is, the product has a filter, the filter has a barcode. There is a product barcode value in stock.
Here is the order
https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/customorder/order/36766/edit/
here is the field
03.05.2022, 17:35

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich
SheBo wrote:
the barcode of the item in stock.

Those. Was it in the warehouse when it was credited with such a code? You understand that this is not an exact connection, since I can post 2 products with the same codes. Those. I can find the wrong one too
06.05.2022, 10:59

For the client, these values are unique. That is, this is the barcode of the product filter and with this barcode it is delivered to the warehouse. Accordingly, I can find it on it.
I understand that for other people most likely it is not necessary. But within the framework of the current project, this is most likely the only solution, since the opencart is custom and there is nothing else on the site besides this barcode.
09.05.2022, 10:24

Tell me, how many hours can we finish it?
12.05.2022, 10:22

for 3h can be done as a setting. We will take the code, look at what goods were credited to the warehouse according to it, and if there are goods, take these goods.
12.05.2022, 13:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment