1b.app
Link copied -

Special office for strapping the filling of the place

In the special office, when choosing the method of delivery by New mail https://dorechi.crm-onebox.com/app/delivery/9/edit/, you can select the strapping until the fields are filled in. turn up? delivery method q fields are not mandatory
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Irina good afternoon, if you often enter a place there, then add the correct address of the NP, so that you can allow the TTN to be added.
If you don't want to choose delivery, then /admin/shop/boxclient/ distributed the box in the "Block box" block, select the fields like this
12.10.2021, 18:28
Original comment available on version: ru

on the right in the fact that I need delivery methods, but the fields are not required
12.10.2021, 18:31

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Irina wrote:
on the right in the fact that I need delivery methods, but the fields are not required

I wrote like this - if delivery is not needed, attach the fields. otherwise pratsyuє for all however, ask for the address. For regular customers, try to add the other side, deselect the delivery fields and enter that side for example only for customers who are in the group of Permanent customers.
yakscho not an option - try to check the vіdpovіdі retailer, it is possible to estimate the number of years of the loan.
12.10.2021, 18:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment