1b.app
Link copied -

Automatically distribute employee business processes to other employees

- Configured action once per minute "Automatically distribute employees' business processes to other employees"
In which 4 statuses are selected, in which the order is not confirmed.
Go to the process https://rivcont.info/2336291/
The manager Nastya confirmed the order and Nastya was chosen as the responsible person at the confirmation stage
Next, we see that the responsible person was changed, as far as I understand by this action, but the process status no longer falls under the action settings
Why did it happen so ? look
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is this an isolated case?
This could happen when the cron took the process into processing and in parallel it was already changed.
08.09.2021, 16:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Is this an isolated case?
This could happen when the cron took the process into processing and in parallel it was already changed.

Yes, only one case so far.
But, the problem should not be repeated, because the salary of managers depends on this parameter
13.09.2021, 11:33

But, the problem should not be repeated, because the salary of managers depends on this parameter

I will not influence this, this can happen due to the parallelism of the processes.
14.09.2021, 14:43

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

I will not influence this, this can happen due to the parallelism of the processes.

Okay, if I repeat myself, I will send an example in order to understand exactly what the problem is
Maybe we'll come up with something
14.09.2021, 14:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment