1b.app
Link copied -

How to log out of vanbox on all devices.

Answers:

on the link /app/employer/online/ click on yourself
22.09.2022, 11:10
Original comment available on version: ru

And as far as I can see, if you log out on one device, then box logs you out of the system everywhere. But if you suddenly refresh the page on another computer, you may be logged in again using the old login and password from the cookie. Those. when you log out on any device, you stop using the license, but if you do something on another device, you may be logged in without entering a login and password
22.09.2022, 11:42

Івко Антон
ФОП
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
That's the problem is that on my computer I log out of the system. and on another computer you can still log in without entering a username and password.
22.09.2022, 13:03

What problems does this give you?
22.09.2022, 13:12

bu
OneBox production wrote:
What problems does this give you?

The problem is that a freelancer works under my login and password and logs into the system without any problems without confirmation, and it turns out that I cannot turn it off. sur
22.09.2022, 13:25

One user - one physical license. If you are trying to sit under the same account together, you get similar cases. What to do:
1. Create a new user under the freelancer in the system so that he works under this account and block him when necessary.
2. After step 1, change your password (then the freelancer will not be able to log in under your account).
I hope that it is unsafe to give admin rights to someone from the outside does not need to be explained?
22.09.2022, 13:36

Also in the user settings there are settings "Enable double-tap authorization." + "Deauthorize after N lengths of inactivity" (set 10-15 minutes) in combination they will give you the opportunity to sit under one account, but you will receive a bunch of sms'ok to re-authorize you.
22.09.2022, 13:41

Ivko Anton wrote:
freelancer works under my login and password

Ivko Anton wrote:
sur

I certainly can't agree more here. And if you give the keys to your apartment to someone, you will also be surprised why the lock opens without your permission? In this case, they usually change the lock, in your case, the login and / or password
22.09.2022, 13:44

bu
OneBox production wrote:
One user - one physical license. If you are trying to sit under the same account together, you get similar cases. What to do:
1. Create a new user under the freelancer in the system so that he works under this account and block him when necessary.
2. After step 1, change your password (then the freelancer will not be able to log in under your account).
I hope that it is unsafe to give admin rights to someone from the outside does not need to be explained?

Thank you!
22.09.2022, 13:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment