1b.app
Link copied -

Price recalculation did not work when loading the price list

Answers:

There is an action once an hour to recalculate prices and availability, set it and run it once manually. Remove it after an hour.
23.08.2024, 11:55
Original comment available on version: ru

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
There is an action once an hour to recalculate prices and availability, set it and run it once manually. Remove it after an hour.

We need instant price updates and uploading of products to the site that have been changed (reworked). Therefore, we specifically avoided using this action - because of it, a large number of products are uploaded to the site and load the Cron for a long time.
We are happy with everything now, everything works as it should. When loading the price list, the price recalculation always starts, but some products are not recalculated every other time. Can you fix this problem?
25.08.2024, 16:14

You need to add logs to the supplier's price list download to see what you are doing and what is happening and why the price for random products is not recalculated. It will take about 2 hours, should I issue an invoice?
26.08.2024, 11:33

Ok, if this is a system bug, then can we use these 2 hours for some improvement? Because we have been doing the same thing every day for 6 years, I think it is unlikely that it is possible to enable some setting that recalculation occurs for ~20 products during loading, but not for ~2-3.
26.08.2024, 11:54

I will find the reason why this is happening and if possible I will do it so that this reason does not work. For this I will bill you for 2 hours, if you want to know the reason. You will not be able to use these 2 hours anywhere else, I will spend them on solving your problem.
26.08.2024, 12:03

It's just extremely strange that in the end, if it's a bug, we'll pay to find and fix it.
Issue an invoice. We need that when loading the price list, prices and availability are recalculated stably for all loaded goods. Without using any actions once an hour, etc. Recalculation immediately after loading the price list. Actually, this is how it is now, but sometimes some goods are not recalculated.
Will I pay for my balance on the forum?
26.08.2024, 12:12

Rodion wrote:
Will I pay for the balance on the forum?

$72 per account 9
26.08.2024, 12:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Paid, after installing the logs should I let you know when the problem repeats?
26.08.2024, 12:19

I have made changes to the logic of price recalculation, most likely the changes should help. Monitor the situation starting from the time of the current message
26.08.2024, 17:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment