1b.app
Link copied -

Price according to quantity

Good afternoon, I saw information on the form that, as a standard, in OneBox, you can adjust the price of the product depending on the quantity, is that so?
In addition, I would like to know if it is possible to somehow tie this rule to a specific group of clients?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Yes, you can specify a separate price, depending on the quantity. You can’t link directly to a group of clients, but you can select a client’s personal price level and in this price level also set a price depending on the quantity, so you can flexibly set prices for individual users and wholesale buyers.
06.12.2021, 14:54
Original comment available on version: ru

Cool, where exactly can I find this price setting?
06.12.2021, 15:01

/app/product/price/ - product prices are configured here (Products->Gear->Product prices)
then display the desired price level in the universal block
then select the price level in the card of the desired client (you can also display it in the universal block)
06.12.2021, 15:48

thanks for the details, but we misunderstood each other, we have 3 price levels, price 1 price 2 and price 3, price 1 is the base price, price 2 and 3 are wholesale prices that are affixed from the quantity of the product.
For example Product price 1=5 UAH
Price 2 - 4.6 (from 100 pcs)
Price 3 - 4.2 (from 500 pcs)
The question was how to tie the price to the quantity of the product?
06.12.2021, 17:06

next to the price and price levels there is a price setting depending on the quantity.
06.12.2021, 17:14

Great, but how to make this rule work for certain groups of clients?
07.12.2021, 09:32

You need to filter the desired customers and apply this price level to them in the bulk contact editing panel. As far as I remember, it is impossible to apply it directly to the group, perhaps there is an action once an hour or once a day that the groups will prescribe price levels, but you need to look. Try keywords
07.12.2021, 10:35

If we set "price #1" on the product based on quantity (in the price settings), will this rule work for all customers or only those who have price #1 assigned to them?
For example, I added prices from quantity to Price 1, fixed price No. 1 for the client, created an order and saw that the price that corresponds to Price No. 1 was calculated and the rule of price from quantity did not work.
07.12.2021, 11:57

1. Only for those who have this price selected
2. The price-to-quantity settings used to work exactly in the online store, in the admin panel there are only actions that can apply them, I don’t remember such functionality by default in the order
07.12.2021, 12:12

Yes, it turns out that if the price is set to the client, and in this price there are prices from the quantity, then these prices will not be raised in the base order?
Is it possible to refine this moment and make it so that a client who is assigned, for example, "Price 1" can buy not only at price 1, but also according to the condition of price from quantity?
07.12.2021, 12:16

There is an action "Apply the price level of the client to the products of the process", we can modify it to take the price depending on the quantity. Takes 2 hours
09.12.2021, 15:21

The action is not particularly suitable, because the manager needs to immediately see the price of the client (when placing an order)
13.12.2021, 09:43

Actions can be put on the procedure for updating the process, respectively, immediately after adding the product to the process, in theory, it should work and the manager will see the price
04.02.2022, 13:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment