1b.app
Link copied -

Urgent, emergency support on the weekend - out of disk space

Good afternoon! There is no access to the box, the disk space has run out. We increased the memory in advance, but it was a separate volume and was also displayed separately in the server load panel.
Where to go for such super-urgent questions on the day off?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Phones do not answer, the chat on the site is buggy and hangs, there is no connection. What to do is unclear. It is only clear that when the disk is full, the connection with the database should not be lost, but for some reason this happens here.
Please tell me what to do? Our work is paralyzed
06.02.2021, 10:46
Original comment available on version: ru

This is how the extra was displayed. place in the server load panel, found the old screen https://prnt.sc/yi1m9a
06.02.2021, 11:24

Because If you have a boxed version of our system, then all questions related to server support (availability of a disk
space, RAM, all settings related to the operation of the server)
is in your area of responsibility.
We can also perform these works for you, for a fee.
I have restored your system. It costs 1 hour.

Alice
Client wrote:
It is only clear that when the disk is full, the connection with the database should not be lost, but for some reason this happens here.

It is not at all clear what this conclusion is drawn from.

Alice
Client wrote:
Please tell me what to do? Our work is paralyzed

To date, all issues related to the support of our product are carried out through the service of integrators,
or through this forum.
06.02.2021, 11:53

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich
Employee wrote:
Because If you have a boxed version of our system, then all questions related to server support (availability of a disk
space, RAM, all settings related to the operation of the server)
is in your area of responsibility.
We can also perform these works for you, for a fee.
I have restored your system. It costs 1 hour.

Thanks for the rescue :)
Of course, this is our responsibility and paid basis.
Tell me, is that additional space a separate volume - is this the norm? Can we continue to expand in this way, by necessity connecting a new space?
06.02.2021, 12:08

Sergey, please tell me, did you clean the logs as I understand it?
Further, when the main disk is full, will the second volume be used? Will such an accident happen again? https://prnt.sc/yi7an8
06.02.2021, 12:12

Alice
Client wrote:
Will the second volume be used when the primary disk fills up? Will such an accident happen again? https://prnt.sc/yi7an8

No, this section will not be used. (This is if you are writing data to drive C, and free space is on drive D)
To use the extra space, the new partition must be mounted where it is needed.
In order for the logs not to grow indefinitely, I recommend setting up the rotation of the logs
(log files, every day, will be compressed that are older than 15 days will be deleted)
We can set up log rotation, we can also analyze the disk subsystem. - 1 hour.
06.02.2021, 19:22

Good afternoon!
I need to mount a new volume.
And also I don’t remember already, did they rotate the logs for me or not? I paid 1 hour for solving the problem when the server was full
02.04.2021, 09:37

Good afternoon.
When restoring on 02/06/2021, I set up log rotation. (logs occupy 137M)
For each new question, a new topic is created.
02.04.2021, 11:53

Understood) thanks, then I ask you to connect an additional volume (issue an invoice).
P.S. I need to connect an additional volume within the framework of the problem voiced in the first message and it comes for payment, so I don’t see the need to start a new task and spend a “question” on it
02.04.2021, 12:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment