1b.app
Link copied -

Server failure

Good afternoon. We need help in solving the problem - our server, on which the https://onebox.mim.kiev.ua/ system is installed, is currently giving an HTTP ERROR 500 error. We assume that the failure was due to insufficient memory. But, perhaps, there was a failure in the server settings. Please evaluate the work and solve this problem.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Your server ran out of disk space on 06-07-2022
Jul 6 02:40:47 onebox mysqld: 2022-07-06 2:40:47 25 [ERROR] mysqld: Disk full; waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")
Jul 6 02:40:47 onebox mysqld: 2022-07-06 2:40:47 25 [ERROR] mysqld: Disk full; waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")
This caused the database to become corrupted. Need to restore database
There are no copies for database resolution on the server.
15.07.2022, 12:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Is there any way to restore the database? And in principle, you will undertake to help us?
15.07.2022, 12:36

We can try to restore the database.
But we cannot guarantee the safety of all data that was in the system at the time of the failure.
Cost - 1 hour.
15.07.2022, 12:48

Sergey, we have a backup copy of the server itself dated 07/02/22. Can this help somehow?
Let's try to do what works - you still need to work. How do we proceed? Documents, bills, correspondence...
15.07.2022, 12:54

Boyarshina Laura wrote:
, we have a backup copy of the server itself dated 07/02/22. Can this help somehow?

If you have a copy of the server, then restore the server to the state on the date of your copy.
Or - restore a copy of the server from a backup, take the database and upload it to the existing server.
Or - if the server backup allows, then just take the database from this copy and upload it to the server.
15.07.2022, 13:05

I think we still need your help.
We will now try to restore the server to 02.07. Maybe the database will be in a better state at that time. But the problems we started more than a month ago. The last time I was able to log into the system was 16.06.
Can I continue the conversation with you here after the server recovery process?
15.07.2022, 13:22

When you restore the server, write.
15.07.2022, 14:26

The server has been restored. Have a look?
15.07.2022, 14:51

Judging by the logs, there were problems on the server (most likely hardware problems, or because the server was running out of space...)
16-06-2022, 18-06-2022
Because of these problems, the files of the onebox system were damaged.
We can restore - 1 hour.
15.07.2022, 15:08

There is not enough free space on the server.
15.07.2022, 15:09

Yes, we are aware. Will you undertake to fix this or advise our system administrators on how to add the necessary space? Because they couldn't do anything about it.
What do you think, how much memory is needed for the correct operation of the system?
And what about the bases, are they alive or not very good either?
The fact that now there is not enough free space is the main reason that we cannot work with CPM (we cannot even log in to the system)? Is everything ok with the server settings?
In general, Sergey, please describe the complete picture and make your offer. We really need access to our CPM. Thanks
15.07.2022, 15:54

We can fix everything - 2 hours. (1 hour to lift the box and 1 hour to deal with the place)
15.07.2022, 21:13

Good. I am waiting for the bill (laura@mim.kyiv.ua).
From whom will it be from FOP or TOV? We have a signed contract with FOP Ustimenko, and we usually make a conditional appendix for it to describe the work performed.
Can you write me a letter in more detail, when you figure it out, the size of the required memory for the correct operation of our system? I would like to understand this moment for the future, in order to prevent this from happening.
Do I need to contact you with our system administrator, or will you do all this remotely, without our help?
16.07.2022, 09:22

Good afternoon.
You pay the bill;
We carry out work to restore the work of the box and change the disk space.
We will do everything ourselves.
16.07.2022, 16:17

Good day, Sergey. We agreed, I expect a bill and a letter?
18.07.2022, 09:49

Good afternoon.
An invoice will be sent to you today.
18.07.2022, 10:04

Good afternoon.
The invoice was sent to you yesterday at laura@mim.kyiv.ua
19.07.2022, 10:01

Sergey, thanks. I received. We, unfortunately, only Wednesday - the payment day. I will post upon payment.
19.07.2022, 10:37

Good afternoon.
Your system is available.
Disk space changed. There is currently 57G of disk space available.
20.07.2022, 16:53

Sergey, thanks. I went into the system, everything seems to be in place. I ask your accountant to close the job.
20.07.2022, 17:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment