1b.app
Link copied -
Good afternoon, it seems that cron has died, nothing works export / import, goods / orders, how can I fix this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. I see that you set the task to run the export action in WordPress for a minute cron, under such conditions you should not touch the cron at all for a couple of hours, since apparently with your data the export takes about 3 hours. Those. ticking the checkbox and after half an hour going to the forum to say that the cron has "fallen" is a bad idea, generally by clicking this checkbox you block a lot of tasks for yourself, do not touch it for the action of exporting something to cms.
11.07.2022, 23:24
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. I see that you set the task to run the export action in WordPress for a minute cron, under such conditions you should not touch the cron at all for a couple of hours, since apparently with your data the export takes about 3 hours. Those. ticking the checkbox and after half an hour going to the forum to say that the cron has "fallen" is a bad idea, generally by clicking this checkbox you block a lot of tasks for yourself, do not touch it for the action of exporting something to cms.

sorry, it was for unloading once a mass product, put a new site. If it dies off on its own and unloads, it will be fine, if not, then your help is needed)
11.07.2022, 23:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment