1b.app
Link copied -

MVP PHP Fatal error Uncaught Error Class XShopCurrency not found

greeting
on one of my boxes https://crm.susiak.com/ error:
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'XShopCurrency' not found in /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/api/system/ShopCurrency.class.php:11
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/packages/PackageLoader/PackageLoader.class.php(69): include_once()
#1 [internal function]: PackageLoader->loadClass('ShopCurrency')
#2 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/api/services/CurrencyService.class.php(26): spl_autoload_call('ShopCurrency')
#3 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/api/services/CurrencyService.class.php(152): CurrencyService->getCurrencyAll()
#4 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/api/services/CurrencyService.class.php(127): CurrencyService->getCurrencyArray()
#5 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/api/system/Shop_ContentValueObserver.class.php(27): CurrencyService->getCurrencySystem()
#6 /var/www/crmsusiakcom/web1/web/packages/Events/Events_Event.class.php(95): Shop_ContentValueObserver->notify(Object(Engin
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon, the problem may have been related to the mass addition of fields for multilingualism and languages
formula
https://crm.susiak.com/admin/shop/integrations/multilanguage/controlfiled/
"total number of fields that will appear in the database for the table" = "number of languages" x "number of selected fields"
23.12.2021, 19:01
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Dmytro, yes, but I don't know what it means.
restoring the database from an older backup also does not help, so the problem is only in the code.
this is a test box, for training. if it is possible to correct the error by resetting all data - then we give permission.
24.12.2021, 12:07

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
thanks - I restored another server from a snapshot, there was old code, I overwrote it, ran updates and crowns - everything works.
thank you.
29.12.2021, 17:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment