1b.app
Link copied -

Why such a load on the server?

Answers:

Good afternoon. RAM and system load are absolutely zazny things, often they can be unrelated. The load on the server mainly lies in the heavy load on the processor. And RAM simply stores some data for quick access, in your case it stores some of the queries from mysql in order to process database queries faster. You have practically no load on the processor, i.e. everything is fine with the server and nothing harms its performance.
25.10.2021, 11:43
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Good afternoon. RAM and system load are absolutely zazny things, often they can be unrelated. The load on the server mainly lies in the heavy load on the processor. And RAM simply stores some data for quick access, in your case it stores some of the queries from mysql in order to process database queries faster. You have practically no load on the processor, i.e. everything is fine with the server and nothing harms its performance.

OK. But the problem is that the system is stupid in orders. Products are not loaded immediately after being added, etc. What is it then in the system that it needs 10 GB of RAM?
25.10.2021, 11:46

Moskalenko Olga Viktorovna wrote:
What is it then in the system that it needs 10 GB of RAM?

the database can be unloaded into RAM so as not to make disk access. Give a link to the process in which something works for a long time and tell me what to do in order to see it for yourself (what product to add, etc.). I'll see what's going on
25.10.2021, 13:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment