1b.app
Link copied -

502 Bad Gateway

Good day,
Today we got stuck with the "502 Bad Gateway" problem, nothing was moving, as the system stopped responding. Natomist pardon "505" appeared, and then changed to "502 Bad Gateway". How can I fight it, how can I get access to the system?
On the hoster's side, everything is good, the server is seen to work in normal mode.
Dyakuyu!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, most likely your problem is similar to this question https://crm-onebox.com/support/procheye/152/
02.09.2020, 16:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria Employee wrote:
Hello, most likely your problem is similar to this question https://crm-onebox.com/support/procheye/152/

and virishiti yak tsyu problem?
We have updated the list of lists about the movement of limits on the indicators of the system. Also, it was automatically deleted non-required files.
How to fix the problem at once? The whole work has become.
02.09.2020, 16:54

I cleared 100mb of free space, it should be enough for a couple of hours. If you have root access, reload nginx - it should work. I don't have root access. Then clean up more space on your hard drive.
02.09.2020, 17:04

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
I cleared 100mb of free space, it should be enough for a couple of hours. If you have root access, reload nginx - it should work. I don't have root access. Then clean up more space on your hard drive.

so I can’t log in, pardon 502
02.09.2020, 17:08

The disk has run out of space.
To solve the problem globally, you need to set up the server for 1 hour.
02.09.2020, 17:44

Tasun Sergey Vladimirovich Employee wrote:
The disk has run out of space. To solve the problem globally, you need to configure the server for 1 hour.

Good early!
Let's start the process, what do we need?
03.09.2020, 09:22

Dovganovsky Vadim Petrovich
Client wrote:
When will SRM work for us?

Good afternoon, while I cleared the garbage for you in advance, there was enough free space for the system to work.
On payment a little later I will describe how it can be done.
As long as you can work
03.09.2020, 12:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment