1b.app
Link copied -

OS: In the CashFlow application, all prohibited data is visible in the Permissions

Guys, we need to fix the CashFlow application.
The situation is as follows: I closed access to accounts and payment categories for certain groups of employees, and now this data is not displayed to them in the Payments and Cashier application.
But if they log in through the CashFlow application, these restrictions do not apply and they will see everything.
Alternatively, you can add the ability to show/hide Application categories in the CashFlow application, or the second option in the access rights settings to make it possible to show/hide categories and accounts.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It is only possible to close access to this report for an employee, because why should he see such a report if he does not have access to finances
08.11.2021, 17:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator CRM wrote:
It is only possible to close access to this report for an employee, because why should he see such a report if he does not have access to finances

Andrey, at first I thought so, but this application is very convenient for working with the cash register. What I mean? I or the manager can check the balance of money in my cash register.
08.11.2021, 17:53

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:
Andrey, at first I thought so, but this application is very convenient for working with the cash register. What I mean? I or the manager can check the balance of money in my cash register.

Can the balance of money on your cash desk be checked in another way than finances do not fit? What does a manager need to see?
08.11.2021, 17:55

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator CRM wrote:
what is wrong with finance?

What do you mean by "finance"?

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator CRM wrote:
What does a manager need to see?

Balance at your cash desk for the day (the amount of incoming / outgoing payments by category) and the balance at the end of the day.
08.11.2021, 19:51

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich
Client wrote:
What do you mean by "finance"?

this is a list of actual payments
you can give access only to your payments
09.11.2021, 10:01

Have you resolved the issue or will we discuss the option of finalizing Cashflow?
10.11.2021, 15:53

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Have you resolved the issue or will we discuss the option of finalizing Cashflow?

Let's discuss.
Can something be done about it?
11.11.2021, 12:11

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Well, at least setting up in the application so that all entities receive taking into account access rights - at least only those that have access to you will receive payments.
11.11.2021, 14:45

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:

Well, at least setting up in the application so that all entities receive taking into account access rights - at least only those that have access to you will receive payments.

Could you calculate?
14.11.2021, 14:33

Add accounting for access rights when receiving categories of payments / invoices / legal entities - takes 1 hour
15.11.2021, 16:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment