1b.app
Link copied -

complete the action "Import orders from Rozetka Seller API"

- to configure "Fill in a delivery invoice in an existing process based on Rosette's waybill (provided that there is no delivery invoice in the process)"
add a setting with the ability to specify the number of days for which to view orders
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This setup can be done in 1 hour. Also in the integration it is possible to specify the date from which to start parsing orders, but then you will have to rearrange this date at least once a week in order not to make a big load on the crowns (otherwise, more and more orders will be moved every day, which will give a useless load on API sockets and box).
03.12.2021, 15:08
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous duck
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. This setup can be done in 1 hour. Also in the integration it is possible to specify the date from which to start parsing orders, but then you will have to rearrange this date at least once a week in order not to make a big load on the crowns (otherwise, more and more orders will be moved every day, which will give a useless load on API sockets and box).

well, it's the same thing,
only if you do as I described, then it will move automatically.
suits me as described in the topic.
will we do for bonus hours?
07.12.2021, 12:59

Good afternoon. Added to the end of the action the ability to specify the number of days for which to request and update the processes accordingly. Will appear on your box, presumably tomorrow morning
09.12.2021, 13:26

- setting is not saved
16.12.2021, 00:41

Good afternoon, I updated your box - please try now
17.12.2021, 13:47

https://adapter.crm-onebox.com/17679/ - here is the process
- here is the setting
- here is the order
nothing works, tn is not transferred to the process.
17.12.2021, 14:03

API by default gives orders with type=1, i.e. "In progress", when TTN appears on the outlet in the order, does it still hang in this status?
20.01.2022, 11:59

no.
as a rule, the status is already "Data confirmed"
TTn are also transferred in orders with the status "delivered" or "transferred to the delivery service"
23.01.2022, 19:39

Good afternoon. Added 2 checkboxes to the action "Receive all orders" and "Do not create orders, but only update TTN for current ones (When the checkbox for adding TTN is enabled)". The idea is something like this:
1. Leave one action as it is now and pick up orders only for the last day
2. Set a NEW action and include these 2 checkboxes there + set the number of days. This action will take all orders from the socket and only send them TTN if they appear. For the first action, in no case turn on the "Receive all orders" checkbox so that old or canceled orders do not fly to you, etc.
04.02.2022, 12:20

Thanks.
now there will be two steps.
though something periodically throws me out of boxing, and if you put two actions, I suspect it will be thrown out twice as often.
I wanted to do an action to make a request for a specific order
https://1b.app/ru/forum/price-platforms-and-marketplaces/12855-dodelat-import-no...
nobody wants to do it for some reason
09.02.2022, 13:17

Perhaps you are using restapi under your login in some place? Then you can sometimes be thrown out. The above action does not affect whether you are kicked out of the box or not.
Regarding the topic that you indicated, as far as I can see, they appreciated the revision for a separate action. Do you bill it and sell it?
09.02.2022, 13:42

no, I wanted to do it for bonus 2 hours a month
for some reason they don't want to
09.02.2022, 13:54

Unfortunately, I can't help you here. Try to clarify in the topic above or in the topic where they wrote to you about bonus hours why these hours do not apply to the specified revision.
09.02.2022, 13:57

if I make TTN through my account - Ukrposhta takes 33 UAH
if through the socket - it turns out 18 UAH
plus free shipping.
useful action, I think everything is necessary, I don’t understand why they don’t want
09.02.2022, 13:58

If the action saves you money, you can recoup the cost of the rework very quickly if it really is that important and that useful. I do not accept the decision on free improvements, therefore, unfortunately, I cannot help you on this issue.
09.02.2022, 14:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment