1b.app
Link copied -

OS to display contacts and organizational chart in the client's office

greeting
I am interested in the possibility of finishing
1) output in the client's office of the block of contacts with permitted group rights. Minimum fields for output: ID, photo, PIN, phone, email, birthday, fields
2) output of the organizational chart in the client's office
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon.
1. Do you need to show it to a client or an employee? Clients simply do not have access rights, i.e. he will not see anyone by default
2. Is it the same block as Company structure in the contact card? Or can the second block be copied to the LK?
03.08.2022, 23:07
Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
1. must be shown to an employee, but through the office (no need to use a license)
2. no, we need the company structure /app/employer/?userNameMain=Ihor&mode=structure
04.08.2022, 12:42

That. Do you offer us to make an improvement that would help you bypass the license restriction for the work of employees in the box?
04.08.2022, 14:39

we will not turn the account into an admin account. Deal with it
04.08.2022, 17:21

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
so, without any complaints, I clarify whether it is possible, expecting a professional answer or clarification of the company's policy in these matters, and I would ask you to answer without aggression if possible.
Of course, closed.
04.08.2022, 21:21

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment