1b.app
Link copied -

Refinement of the action

Good afternoon.
Previously, we refined the action to send the price list by mail once a day. (the system put certain prices in certain columns)
We use this action exclusively to update prices in the price list.
There was a need to unload the rests into the additional column, can we unload the rests using this action or do we need to modify it?
There are fields for marking the balances in the action, but it is not clear whether it will be able to unload the balances or is the balances simply taken into account when sending the price list?!
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
The presence of a product ID cannot be umbral for visualization, moreover it is for all products.
I admit that we need to take into account the data about the overstock in the warehouse for the skin product
28.01.2022, 13:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Yarina is logically yes, but I would like to receive a competent answer from OneBox employees, they were finalizing this action. (It is called "send a price list once a day \ hour"
28.01.2022, 13:39

Can anyone give me an answer if there is a need for refinement here or can this action be dispensed with?
31.01.2022, 17:17

Good afternoon. Yes, you can try to select a column in "Upload field value"+"To column with a number" and tick the required fields. This should work
04.02.2022, 15:51

In the "Upload field value" in the "column with the number" you can upload only prices.
07.02.2022, 14:11

I'm sorry, I did not open this list (I assumed that all the fields were there). I can add any of the fields you are interested in to this list in 1 hour.
07.02.2022, 14:14

Well, write where to send the authorized ones, we will think about what else could be added there and write back
09.02.2022, 14:19

Andrey wrote:
Okay, write where to send the statutory,

did not understand you. If you are talking about a list of variables, you can add them here and I will send you an invoice for payment
09.02.2022, 14:21

You need to add the ability to unload in the column: Quantity of goods in stock (main warehouse), barcode, purchase price
09.02.2022, 14:27

For 2 hours, you can unload these three fields. Bill?
09.02.2022, 14:28

No, then leave only the quantity in stock (basic) for 1h
09.02.2022, 14:59

The invoice was never issued, please issue an invoice for the revision of the action!
12.02.2022, 12:26

Andrey wrote:
The invoice was never issued, please issue an invoice for the revision of the action!

Good afternoon! I sent you an invoice yesterday. Please check if there is
15.02.2022, 14:16

Good afternoon. Added the ability to select the "Quantity in stock (stock field)" field for settings . Refinement will appear in boxing within a few hours.
02.05.2022, 16:01

Good afternoon, I saw the revision, only there is a moment, with a remainder of 0, the field is not filled in, it is empty, but it is necessary to fill in the actual remainder (if 0, then 0 is entered in the column), this is fundamentally important.
11.05.2022, 16:20

Hello, try tomorrow morning - made changes.
11.05.2022, 23:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment