1b.app
Link copied -

"disappear" comments and messages in the Comments Feed

Hello, the comment feed began to live a separate life.
The problem was noticed about a month ago. Written off as a bug because it didn't happen often.
With the "All" field permanently selected in the comments feed, some messages and comments are not displayed, but in turn fall into the "Comments" tab
Link to the last such process
https://box.beautyfactory.in.ua/cc/?dashboardView=cc
Thank you.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I don't quite understand what exactly you mean - if possible, give screenshots
and also your link to the process is a link to the communications center and not to the process
04.02.2021, 13:20
Original comment available on version: ru

Igor Ustimenko [/ quote]
Sorry for the link.
https://box.beautyfactory.in.ua/admin/customorder/lead/25771/edit/?p=1
The first screenshot is set to display "All" and picks up lost comments/messages.
In the second screenshot, only comments are selected. This is where those comments/messages are displayed that are not included (and only they) in the general list.
(+ comments in the "Comments" display for some reason are not sorted by the latest ones, and as you can see, if you switch to the second page, the buttons for quickly switching the display disappear)
I hope I was able to explain.
04.02.2021, 14:21

I opened the link https://box.beautyfactory.in.ua/admin/customorder/lead/25771/edit/
all comments are shown from the latest to the oldest (exactly 50 pieces, which should be on the 1st page)
04.02.2021, 17:28

Well, the Chief technical officer always has everything working.
And here's what it looks like for us. Look again please.
05.02.2021, 09:10

Korzh Artyom Oleksandrovich
Client wrote:
Well, the Chief technical officer always has everything working.
And here's what it looks like for us. Look again please.

of course) because the chief technical officer knows how it works.
Look, when you click only comments, the system shows all posts with the comment type and it does not include viber and other types of comments, and it is also worth considering that the system sorts only the current page of comments and page 2 is not taken into account, when you go there the system will show everything that left
05.02.2021, 10:19

But... on the second page of the comments, there are viber messages and a voice message.
What about sorting with the type all. As I understand it, it should be displayed in chronological order.
That is, if we started communicating with the client at 09:13 and ended at 09:19. Then the last entry should be on the first page at the top and its time should be 09:19. And the last post should always be displayed at the top on the first page of the "Comment Feed". (I hope I got it right)
In our case, the message with the time 09:19 (the last in the chain of correspondence) is on the second page.
Is it all the way it should be? Or am I not understanding something?
05.02.2021, 10:58

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment