1b.app
Link copied -

Product filter. Display on the site. Solution of errors.

Boxing https://luxshina.ua/
Product example https://luxshina.ua/admin/shop/products/242424/edit/
The problem is that the filters are attached to the products (Screen1 )
For example, the axis filter was not added to these products at all, it appeared on its own. At the same time, when exporting goods or prices, there are no such columns at all. Even the filter itself contains an incomprehensible value in the form of a question mark. And if the filter is removed, after about a day (it is difficult to tell the exact time), it reappears on the product.
+ These filters appeared on the site (Screen 2 ) https://luxshina.ua/akumulyatori/d-1/
Although such filters are not selected in the page settings https://luxshina.ua/admin/shop/category/245/#
The error appeared after solving errors in this task https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/business-processes/11009-ne-rabotaet-programma...
This error makes it difficult to find products on the site. Why are filt
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

This problem applies to all categories of goods, we have half of the tires do not go to the site with the correct diameter, and are hidden from sales, we incur losses. Correcting cards in manual mode does not bring results. On September 30, 2021 at 16.20, I fixed the filters in card 242204, that is, I deleted the unnecessary ones. but today, when checking the filters of this card, i.e. 1,10,2021 at 9.30, all yesterday's corrections were canceled, that is, unnecessary filters with non-existent values were again formed. attaching photo
01.10.2021, 09:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Removed filters (bugs) return even earlier than a day, tracked product card 242465, I attach 3 photos at 9.35 with the wrong filters, a photo with the wrong filters already removed at 9.37 and the last photo an hour later at 10.35, where all deleted filters are back. PLEASE fix this problem, it interferes with work especially in high season.
01.10.2021, 10:41

I think you should look in the imports of suppliers' prices, apparently the product finds by code or article and updates (you need to check the settings)
If you don't find it, I can search, but this one will take about an hour.
03.10.2021, 20:54

It could be in the price lists, but only 2 price lists are loaded in the Batteries section, and of course we checked them, the above parameters in the form of Axis, Speed Index and other things are not in the price settings, they are not in the price lists themselves and auto-completion is excluded. Recently, new price lists have not been registered, so I could not enter either, the price lists for Tires when autoloading columns with filters are not prescribed from the word at all, besides, this did not happen before, such a problem appeared about 10 days ago
04.10.2021, 09:42

And one more thing, even if we hypothetically assume that in some miraculous way these filters from the download get into the product cards, although the bug filters are the same, and we have different filters configured in different categories and they don’t even intersect. So the question is, why are they displayed on the site in all categories, if they are not registered in the settings of the categories themselves?
07.10.2021, 12:43

clear now the filters in 1 products and see if they appear again I seem to have guessed what the problem is
14.10.2021, 16:03

I made a screen at 17.00 with filters, the next one I cleaned and made at 17.02, and the third screen at 17.11, the photo is attached, all the cleaned filters are already filled
14.10.2021, 17:17

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
I made a screen at 17.00 with filters, the next one I cleaned and made at 17.02, and the third screen at 17.11, the photo is attached, all the cleaned filters are already filled

it seems that the solution to the problem will be to simply go to the supplier's price list
and for each supplier, simply update the settings (for this, without downloading the file, just select the supplier and click download)
for example, for batteries, I did this procedure and everything is ok
18.10.2021, 01:01

I re-registered all the suppliers on the autoload list, waited a day, the picture did not change
20.10.2021, 08:48

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
I re-registered all the suppliers on the autoload list, waited a day, the picture did not change

Well, of course
extra filters need to be cleaned
21.10.2021, 17:48

I realized what to clean extra filters, but what about the filters where the value is being replaced, we have already existing filters, for example, the tire diameter was 13 or 16, but with this breakdown it becomes 1, there was a load index, for example, T and it goes alphabetic, then here is also being replaced by a number, I am attaching a photo, what to do with these filters? just clean them up or completely change them to the correct values?
21.10.2021, 18:28

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
I realized what to clean extra filters, but what about the filters where the value is being replaced, we have already existing filters, for example, the tire diameter was 13 or 16, but with this breakdown it becomes 1, there was a load index, for example, T and it goes alphabetic, then here is also being replaced by a number, I am attaching a photo, what to do with these filters? just clean them up or completely change them to the correct values?
21.10.2021, 18:28

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:

if they are in the price lists, then they will be pulled up from there and you can clean it out
26.10.2021, 11:05

Good afternoon, we do not have automatic download of filters from the supplier's price list, there is only a price and availability update. You need to not just clean it up, but rewrite it correctly, and this is not even easy, especially in the season.
27.10.2021, 13:44

I rewritten the filters in all the broken cards, everything seems to be fine, the site is displayed correctly.
01.11.2021, 10:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment