1b.app
Link copied -

Sell unlimited >>> $$$ OneBox (box) $$$

The theme is not for OneBox employees, but a theme for potential customers who want to get a good investment
Since OneBox no longer provides a similar product at the moment, this offer is unique and has a very good long-term perspective.
If you were looking for a system for 50-200 users, then this solution can pay off for you in a couple of years.
For details, it is advisable to write to telegram / viber 380937441617
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Vladislav,
I want to comment.
I have nothing against the secondary market at all, if you have a client with unlimited and he wants to sell it - no question, I will only be happy for you and the client if everything works out for you. Moreover, under the contract, the client bought OneBox CRM + ERP and has the right to sell it entirely to any third party. No problem.
Even Sales Partners (Distributors) https://crm-onebox.com/ru/contacts/ can redeem your box and resell it further. No problem.
But I want to clarify why we stopped selling unlimited, and indeed boxes as such.
It's all about OneBox OS - the next product. It's not just the next version of the product, it's a different product, completely different.
OneBox OS does not fall under the "perpetual and / or free updates" clause of the agreement.
It will have a billing of $25/user/month, and this price will be paid by everyone without exception who wants OneBox OS.
Therefore, if someone now buys a box of OneBox CRM + ERP, then in 3-6 months a not very pleasant surprise awaits him in the form of OneBox OS, which is legally a different product with different features, and, take my word for it, everyone will want it .
Yes, with all customers who are now on the box, we will agree to move to the new OneBox OS on special terms, but the price of 25/user/month will be the same, no matter who bought the box in the past or not.
25.02.2021, 20:45
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Maxim, thanks for the detailed comment, I have questions:
1. What are the relocation options for those who have an unlimited box?
2. If the client does not want to move to OneBox OS (for example, he is satisfied with what he has), will he be able to fully work on the old version (you will fix bugs)?
3. If I understand correctly, then the old product "OneBox CRM + ERP" you will slowly "decrease" in order to transfer everyone to "OneBox OS" here the question arises, are you ready to give access to the code to a third-party developer who will support the old product (in within one company), that is, I am leading to the fact that, for example, the client has unlimited and according to clause 1, the transition to the cloud will be too expensive for him and the client will simply find a developer who will be ready to support the system (finish integration and all sorts of little things)?
4. If a group of clients (10-40) is formed that does not want to switch to OneBox OS (to pay 25/user/month since they have a box), will you be ready to make improvements for this group of people?
25.02.2021, 23:15

While it is too early to discuss this issue, I do not have a clear strategy "how exactly", there is only a vision of the ultimate goal.
I can only write sooooo preliminary information so far:
OneBox OS is a business operating system with a bunch of applications, most of which are NOT developed or owned by OneBox. It's like the AppStore or the Play Market.
If a client wants to switch to OneBox OS, he starts paying 25/user/month for a basic package of applications, and we transfer all the data, complete the necessary applications for it. We will do this migration for free, thereby fulfilling the clause of the contract "The client has the right to upgrade for free" (the contracts say "update" and not "update" many times).
1. If the client has "unlimited" - it will be trimmed to the number of users that the client needs.
Otherwise, do not move to OS.
2-3. We will not cut down the old version to anyone.
But we won't support it either.
At some point after the release of the OS (for example, a year later), we will simply stop supporting the OneBox CRM + ERP product and thereby directly violate the clauses of the service agreement. I know the risks and the likelihood of their occurrence, and I accept them.
Already in some topic I wrote to another client: there are rules of the road, but everyone understands what will happen if some rule is violated and with what probability it will be. The same goes for breach of contract.
4. The structure of the OneBox company is such that TOV WEBPRODUCTION owns the rights to AS IS software. And all the settings, finishes, etc. are done by integrators. Roughly speaking, Igor Ustimenko and the developers no longer report to me, this is a separate company, a separate business. I have a contract with Igor to "develop what I need."
Therefore, if some integrator agrees to make improvements and support for old versions - well, that’s fine, but I don’t oblige him, then it’s not my area of responsibility, I have no influence on this and will not influence it.
26.02.2021, 00:01
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment