1b.app
Link copied -

Contacting the management of the company

The problem in a nutshell:
The project cannot be completed for more than 3 years. To date, the developer Roman has stopped responding to our questions. Those. support is silent. The administration is silent. The project is not handed over - our work is worth it. The money has been paid. Leadership feedback - no.
The problem is described in the attached file.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
You should be contacted by a customer service representative, namely Losik Lilia - your situation is currently under control and is being considered by Lilia. She will contact you tomorrow.
08.02.2021, 17:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Evgenia, good afternoon!
To begin with, I will describe the structure of the OneBox company so that everyone understands the areas of responsibility.
1. There is OneBox software, legally owned by TOV WEBPRODUCTION. TOV WEBPRODUCTION develops OneBox software and leases it to customers (cloud rates) or sells it (boxed licenses) through distributors.
The client cannot buy a box directly from TOV WEBPRODUCTION. In the past, it was possible to buy a box directly, but now only through distributors.
2. All other services for customization, implementation, improvements are provided by third-party integrators. In your case, you are dealing with the SheBo integrator - https://crm-onebox.com/en/integrators/shebo/
Integrators are physically separate companies, we have no influence on them. They do not report to me, they have their own directors, their own employees, their own offices, etc.
To make the analogy clearer, we are Microsoft and we sell Windows, and all integrators are third-party system administrators. OneBox's area of responsibility is software "as is", without settings or modifications.
So, for your situation, my answer is:
1. We are waiting for a response from SheBo regarding your question.
2. you can choose any other integrator https://crm-onebox.com/en/integrators/
09.02.2021, 10:36
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon, Evgenia!
I am a Shebo project administrator. Our company was engaged in setting up your system, the project itself was already completed more than a year ago (12/28/2019). Due to the fact that the project is quite voluminous, we continued to answer questions for a long time, make corrections and make wishes on a free basis, which you arrested us or Kirill. Over time, your appeals to us for the most part began to concern only consultations.
Here is an example of the consultations that took place in the month of May. You asked about the issue that there was an incorrect amount, but it was not a bug at all, but an incorrect observance of the sequence of operations (this was discussed with Lyudmila ).
Then there were in most cases consultations, since December we stopped giving feedback on these issues, because the service was not paid (and the provision of consultations is paid). We also provided a link to a free forum https://prnt.sc/ytttk9 .
Based on the above, we cannot answer questions for free.
Evgenia, there are 3 options for solving your further questions, consultations, settings:
1. If these are only consultations, then you can purchase the service of an individual manager who can answer them.
2. If these are only consultations, then you can describe them free of charge on the public forum https://crm-onebox.com/ua/support/
3. If you need to fine-tune the functionality, make changes, you can purchase the integrator service. We will be able to draw up a technical task and make settings according to it.
09.02.2021, 13:12

Eugene, I would like to add.
The site details all the services provided by SheBo https://shebo.com.ua/
- you can get acquainted with the service of an individual manager at the link https://shebo.com.ua/individualnaya-tp/
- with the service of a senior integrator - here https://shebo.com.ua/page/4/
09.02.2021, 14:19

Dear Max, thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, I did not know about such nuances and I hear about the integrator company for the first time. Now everything is clear. But, I would like to note that when we started cooperation there were no such conditions and we cooperated directly with OneBox. If such changes occurred during our cooperation, I think it would be right to notify the client about them.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 17:57

Dear Anastasia, thank you for your reply.
In the attached letter, I described the latest problems with the system. I am ready to agree that some of the questions are related to consultations, but I am not ready to agree that there are no bugs in the system. Please, first, sort out the points that we sent (for example, the lesson in the calendar is doubled, or the lead is not added to the group)
Some of them are just bugs that need to be fixed, maybe. the system is essentially non-working and has never been considered a worker.
Please look at the points. If, indeed, all the "problems" of the system - occur solely through the fault of the secretary, and her ignorance - there are no problems, we will use one of the points # 1 and # 2
("1. If these are only consultations, then you can purchase the service of an individual manager who can answer them.
2. If these are only consultations, then you can describe them free of charge on the public forum /ua/support/")
As for the third point - at the moment, we do not want to fine-tune and refine anything. We are trying to bring to mind what is. We want to work what should work without additional wishes on the project. As soon as everything works clearly and without problems, we will make sure that the system is really bug-free, perhaps we will think about finalizing something new, and then, with pleasure, we will use point number 3.
In any case, if we continue cooperation, it will be so.
At the moment, being sure that some of the problems described are just system bugs, I am waiting for your answer on the points I sent and clarification of your position regarding this project.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 18:10

Dear Alexander, thank you for your reply.
Lilia contacted me today, we discussed everything. Thank you.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 18:11

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Dear Max, thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately, I did not know about such nuances and I hear about the integrator company for the first time. Now everything is clear. But, I would like to note that when we started cooperation there were no such conditions and we cooperated directly with OneBox. If such changes occurred during our cooperation, I think it would be right to notify the client about them.

In reality, such a structure has always existed.
It's just that in the past we used to sculpt everything into one contract "licenses + implementation + support", and then send the money for implementation + support to the integrator.
Over time, this led to tax problems (software licenses are not subject to VAT, but services are taxed, you can’t stick it in one contract), as well as to an inaccurate division of responsibility to the client.
09.02.2021, 18:17

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

In reality, such a structure has always existed.
It's just that in the past we used to sculpt everything into one contract "licenses + implementation + support", and then send the money for implementation + support to the integrator.
Over time, this led to tax problems (software licenses are not subject to VAT, but services are taxed, you can’t stick it in one contract), as well as to an inaccurate division of responsibility to the client.

A complex structure ... and we are dependent on third parties - it turns out that I will learn about them now. I'm waiting for a response from the integrators.
Thank you.
09.02.2021, 18:28

A complex structure ... and we are dependent on third parties - it turns out that I will learn about them now. I'm waiting for a response from the integrators.

This is a common structure, we have not come up with anything new.
Someone sells apartments, someone makes repairs in it.
There are many analogies.
09.02.2021, 18:43

OneBox CEO wrote:

This is a common structure, we have not come up with anything new.
Someone sells apartments, someone makes repairs in it.
There are many analogies.

Yes, Maxim, I understand and would like to agree with you. But, there is one but. The buyer of the apartment has the opportunity to choose an independent team of repairmen. And so, it turns out that the construction company itself hires repairmen (initially without even mentioning that I have a choice) and after 3 years of attempts, it says that I can choose another team for repairs, but also hired by the same construction company.
Regarding this "usual structure", another example from my sphere would be closer.
I, as a language school, have my own teaching materials and methodology.
I hire a lot of teachers (integrators of knowledge into the heads of students). If I hire teachers, even if I give the student a choice in favor of any of them, I am responsible for the work of each teacher, and the quality of knowledge integration. If the teacher fails, this is the face of my school and the same problem as the teacher himself, who works with my teaching materials and methods. If I hire (choose for cooperation) - I am responsible for the quality of work of the contractor, third party (and other legal names). And if the teacher did not cope with his work or does not cope, I have no right to say "I have no influence on him, this is a third-party individual."
I think this example is closer to the structure you described above. And the area of responsibility lies not only within the integrator company now.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 19:44

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Dear Anastasia, thank you for your reply.
In the attached letter, I described the latest problems with the system. I am ready to agree that some of the questions are related to consultations, but I am not ready to agree that there are no bugs in the system. Please, first, sort out the points that we sent (for example, the lesson in the calendar is doubled, or the lead is not added to the group)
Some of them are just bugs that need to be fixed, maybe. the system is essentially non-working and has never been considered a worker.
Please look at the points. If, indeed, all the "problems" of the system - occur solely through the fault of the secretary, and her ignorance - there are no problems, we will use one of the points # 1 and # 2
("1. If these are only consultations, then you can purchase the service of an individual manager who can answer them.
2. If these are only consultations, then you can describe them free of charge on the public forum /ua/support/")
As for the third point - at the moment, we do not want to fine-tune and refine anything. We are trying to bring to mind what is. We want to work what should work without additional wishes on the project. As soon as everything works clearly and without problems, we will make sure that the system is really bug-free, perhaps we will think about finalizing something new, and then, with pleasure, we will use point number 3.
In any case, if we continue cooperation, it will be so.
At the moment, being sure that some of the problems described are just system bugs, I am waiting for your answer on the points I sent and clarification of your position regarding this project.
With uv. Evgenia.

Good afternoon, Evgenia! Let me join your correspondence, . I am the direct manager of the SheBo company and in order to understand the questions that you asked above, Anastasia gave you an algorithm with which you can get answers to your questions (if these are bugs then their solutions), for this you have several algorithms:
- "Free algorithm" - for this you need to go to the section https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/ -> describe in detail the essence of your question (if this is a bug, in your opinion, you must provide a step-by-step algorithm like this commit ) -> wait for forum response on a first come, first served basis (an answer or solution may be provided on a first come, first served basis).
- "Paid basis" for this you need to purchase the service of Individual service https://shebo.com.ua/individualnaya-tp/ -> You will be assigned a technical manager. support that will work with you -> Describe in detail the essence of your question (if this is a bug, in your opinion, you must provide a step-by-step algorithm on how to fix it) -> the task will go to your manager who will provide an answer within the rules that are described in the service https://shebo.com.ua/individualnaya-tp/ .
That is, you now need to decide and choose how you want to receive answers publicly (on the forum) or individually (from a personal manager) and follow the algorithm that I described above. Thanks
09.02.2021, 19:52
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ru

Bolotyan Yuri Alexandrovich
Employee wrote:
You must provide a step by step algorithm on how to fix this.

Yuri, good evening.
The phrase "You must provide a step-by-step algorithm how to fix this" is not entirely clear.
I'm afraid I might misunderstand - "provide a step-by-step algorithm how to fix it".... what to fix.... step-by-step algorithm of what?
Please explain.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 19:59

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Yuri, good evening.
The phrase "You must provide a step-by-step algorithm how to fix this" is not entirely clear.
I'm afraid I might misunderstand - "provide a step-by-step algorithm how to fix it".... what to fix.... step-by-step algorithm of what?
Please explain.
With uv. Evgenia.

You claim that there are a number of bugs in the system. A bug is an error at the level of the program code, as a result of which a previously working function no longer works correctly. Actually, you are required to describe in detail how the function used to work and how it works now. For example, you have a website where a client can place an order, but an error occurred and at the moment this functionality has stopped working - in fact, you need to describe something like this: 1) go to the page (link to it) 2) press the button ( screen) 3) I get this error (screen).
09.02.2021, 20:16

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Yuri, good evening.
Please explain.
With uv. Evgenia.

You claim that there are a number of bugs in the system. A bug is an error at the level of the program code, as a result of which a previously working function no longer works correctly. Actually, you are required to describe in detail how the function used to work and how it works now. For example, you have a website where a client can place an order, but an error occurred and at the moment this functionality has stopped working - in fact, you need to describe something like this: 1) go to the page (link to it) 2) press the button ( screen) 3) I get this error (screen).

Yuri, thanks for the detailed answer. I got it. Of course, that's what we usually do.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 20:19

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Yuri, good evening.
Please explain.
With uv. Evgenia.

Yuri, thanks for the detailed answer. I got it. Of course, that's what we usually do.
With uv. Evgenia.

Ok, then you can post a separate ticket for each question (if you want to receive a public answer) on the forum and they will be considered, or purchase the "Individual Manager" service if you want the solution to be provided confidentially. Thanks
09.02.2021, 20:24

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Yuri, good evening.
Please explain.
With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Evgenia.

Ok, then you can post a separate ticket for each question (if you want to receive a public answer) on the forum and they will be considered, or purchase the "Individual Manager" service if you want the solution to be provided confidentially. Thanks

Well let's try.
Tomorrow I'll talk to my admin, we'll decide on paid/free support.
With uv. Evgenia.
09.02.2021, 20:27

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

Evgenia, at the moment I have answered all your organizational questions regarding how you should act in this or that situation?
09.02.2021, 20:32

And so, it turns out that the construction company itself hires repairmen (initially without even mentioning that I have a choice) and after 3 years of attempts, it says that I can choose another team for repairs, but also hired by the same construction company.

In the past, yes, there was no choice.
Now there is a choice.
From the list of integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/ we do not hire anyone, all are separate and independent. You can choose anyone from the list, or you can find anyone outside the list, no one minds.
This is not a franchise, these are real other companies.

I hire a lot of teachers (integrators of knowledge into the heads of students). If I hire teachers, even if I give the student a choice in favor of any of them, I am responsible for the work of each teacher, and the quality of knowledge integration. If the teacher fails, this is the face of my school and the same problem as the teacher himself, who works with my teaching materials and methods. If I hire (choose for cooperation) - I am responsible for the quality of work of the contractor, third party (and other legal names). And if the teacher did not cope with his work or does not cope, I have no right to say "I have no influence on him, this is a third-party individual."

You have a different structure. You hire teachers as employees (or contractors). You earn on them. And so you are responsible.
OneBox earns ONLY by selling software as is. We do not earn anything from integrators, improvements and implementations. Exactly like Microsoft will not earn anything if you invite the system administrator to reinstall windows for you.
10.02.2021, 00:03

OneBox CEO wrote:

And so, it turns out that the construction company itself hires repairmen (initially without even mentioning that I have a choice) and after 3 years of attempts, it says that I can choose another team for repairs, but also hired by the same construction company.

In the past, yes, there was no choice.
Now there is a choice.
From the list of integrators https://crm-onebox.com/ru/integrators/ we do not hire anyone, all are separate and independent. You can choose anyone from the list, or you can find anyone outside the list, no one minds.
This is not a franchise, these are real other companies.

You have a different structure. You hire teachers as employees (or contractors). You earn on them. And so you are responsible.
OneBox earns ONLY by selling software as is. We do not earn anything from integrators, improvements and implementations. Exactly like Microsoft will not earn anything if you invite the system administrator to reinstall windows for you.

That is, I can hire my own programmer, and you will give him access to the OneBox system so that he can carry out the integration? Do I get it right? Let's say I have such a programmer. Who to contact for access?
10.02.2021, 10:18

That is, I can hire my own programmer, and you will give him access to the OneBox system so that he can carry out the integration? Do I get it right? Let's say I have such a programmer. Who to contact for access?

Yes, for boxed versions - no problem (you have a boxed one).
I quote verbatim from our website - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/prices/#box_rates

Access to the code and installation on the client server
If the client is on any paid plan - he can install OneBox on his server and get access to the code.
At the same time, cloud billing is preserved, without discounts. The installation procedure itself on the client's server is paid and is ordered separately from integrators.
When hosting OneBox on clients' servers, OneBox disclaims any responsibility for the safety and security of data, the client independently provides backup or orders this service separately from third-party companies or system integrators.
If any changes are made to the code by a non-certified OneBox integrator in the program code, OneBox disclaims any responsibility for the performance of the system or any part thereof, and also does not guarantee future updates to the system.

In simple words: boxing is now ALREADY installed on your server, you ALREADY have access to the code.
10.02.2021, 10:37

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

Evgenia, at the moment I have answered all your organizational questions regarding how you should act in this or that situation?

Yuri, unfortunately, I have not heard anything new, neither from you nor from your colleagues.
It remains to once again contact support (paid / free).
I'll take a week or two. I'll try to work first with free support. My experience of working with your support is deplorable, the experience of my acquaintances with support is as follows - support does what it does, which simply estimates how much it will cost to solve a particular problem :), but in the case of acquaintances, at least the project is handed over there and works somehow no way, I have not even reached this stage. (If you wish, I will share what kind of project it is and who it is, so as not to look unfounded, but this is not about them now)
Therefore, I will make another attempt to work with support, see what solution they offer and who will fix it? I still don’t quite understand this moment: that is, nevertheless, let’s assume for now that this is a bug, will the programmer take up the matter, and will he solve it (and will it be Roman)? Or will I hear something like "this is paid - pay for hours of the programmer"?
If the situation does not change - the problems will not be solved or postponed or something else, I will be forced to urgently demand a refund and stop working. Further, I can no longer drag out the rubber and rely on abstract support, which will take days, weeks or years in order to understand the logic of intricate processes and fix something so that another does not break.
Why am I asking for Roman if Roman will do it. Because, believe me, I understand perfectly well that another programmer will also have to understand this for three years. And about the choice that Maxim told me about, there is none. Choose another programmer and pay him not for the time of work and fixing the problem, but for the time spent, so that by trial and error to figure out a bunch of algorithms and processes. I'm definitely not going to pay for this. It is better to order a new service and make a system from scratch than to understand someone else's work and try to correct it, it will be cheaper and faster.
With uv. Evgenia.
10.02.2021, 10:41

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

Yuri, unfortunately, I have not heard anything new, neither from you nor from your colleagues.
I'll take a week or two. I'll try to work first with free support. My experience of working with your support is deplorable, the experience of my acquaintances with support is as follows - support does what it does, which simply estimates how much it will cost to solve a particular problem :), but in the case of acquaintances, at least the project is handed over there and works somehow no way, I have not even reached this stage. (If you wish, I will share what kind of project it is and who it is, so as not to look unfounded, but this is not about them now)
Therefore, I will make another attempt to work with support, see what solution they offer and who will fix it? I still don’t quite understand this moment: that is, nevertheless, let’s assume for now that this is a bug, will the programmer take up the matter, and will he solve it (and will it be Roman)? Or will I hear something like "this is paid - pay for hours of the programmer"?
If the situation does not change - the problems will not be solved or postponed or something else, I will be forced to urgently demand a refund and stop work. Further, I can no longer drag out the rubber and rely on abstract support, which will take days, weeks or years in order to understand the logic of intricate processes and fix something so that another does not break.
Why am I asking for Roman if Roman will do it. Because, believe me, I understand perfectly well that another programmer will also have to understand this for three years. And about the choice that Maxim told me about, there is none. Choose another programmer and pay him not for the time of work and fixing the problem, but for the time spent, so that by trial and error to figure out a bunch of algorithms and processes. I'm definitely not going to pay for this. It is better to order a new service and make a system from scratch than to understand someone else's work and try to correct it, it will be cheaper and faster.
With uv. Evgenia.

Evgenia, the fact is that it is not possible to evaluate the work of the SheBo company support if you have not worked with it) Once again, Roman is an implementer (he is not a programmer, he does not have access to the code, does not correct bugs, does not saw improvements, etc. ), the difference is the implementation between those. support lies in the fact that the implementation configures the functionality of OneBox according to the wishes of the client, and those. support advises the client on the already configured functionality and if errors occur in the product, they control the progress of the task by the developer - that is, if you need to configure or correct something in the current system settings based on your requirements - those. support will advise you how to do it yourself but will not set it up. On our website https://shebo.com.ua, the composition of each of the products is described in detail, based on which you can understand the differences between the products.
10.02.2021, 10:52

OneBox CEO wrote:

Yes, for boxed versions - no problem (you have a boxed one).
I quote verbatim from our website - https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#box_rates

Access to the code and installation on the client server
If the client is on any paid plan - he can install OneBox on his server and get access to the code.
At the same time, cloud billing is preserved, without discounts. The installation procedure itself on the client's server is paid and is ordered separately from integrators.
When hosting OneBox on clients' servers, OneBox disclaims any responsibility for the safety and security of data, the client independently provides backup or orders this service separately from third-party companies or system integrators.
If any changes are made to the code by a non-certified OneBox integrator in the program code, OneBox disclaims any responsibility for the performance of the system or any part thereof, and also does not guarantee future updates to the system.

In simple words: boxing is now ALREADY installed on your server, you ALREADY have access to the code.

Thanks, Maxim,
now I understand.
PS Regarding the change of a programmer or an integrator company, which has now become possible:
I will quote my own message to Yuri, so as not to repeat
"Choose another programmer and pay him NOT for the time of fixing the problem, but for the time to sort out a bunch of intricate algorithms and processes by trial and error - it doesn't make sense, I definitely won't pay money for that. It's better to order a new service and to make a system from scratch, than to understand someone else's work and try to correct it, it will be cheaper and faster."
Therefore, I definitely will not change the integrator. option two,
1) achieve system performance using the proposed methods in the next month (I don’t have more time)
2) a refund, and I will order the development of CPM from scratch from another company on a different base (which should have been done even after the first unsuccessful 3 months of work)
Thanks for the clarification and your time.
With uv. Evgenia.
10.02.2021, 10:58

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

If the situation does not change - the problems will not be solved or postponed or something else, I will be forced to urgently demand a refund and stop work. Further, I can no longer drag out the rubber and rely on abstract support, which will take days, weeks or years in order to understand the logic of intricate processes and fix something so that another does not break.
With uv. Evgenia.

Evgenia, the fact is that it is not possible to evaluate the work of the SheBo company support if you have not worked with it) Once again, Roman is an implementer (he is not a programmer, he does not have access to the code, does not correct bugs, does not saw improvements, etc. ), the difference is the implementation between those. support lies in the fact that the implementation configures the functionality of OneBox according to the wishes of the client, and those. support advises the client on the already configured functionality and if errors occur in the product, they control the progress of the task by the developer - that is, if you need to configure or correct something in the current system settings based on your requirements - those. support will advise you how to do it yourself but will not set it up. On our website https://shebo.com.ua, the composition of each of the products is described in detail, based on which you can understand the differences between the products.

Thanks, Yuri. I am sure that you and your team are also interested in bringing CPM up to speed as soon as possible. That's why I'll try.
With uv. Egvgeniya.
10.02.2021, 11:03

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

If the situation does not change - the problems will not be solved or postponed or something else, I will be forced to urgently demand a refund and stop working. Further, I can no longer drag out the rubber and rely on abstract support, which will take days, weeks or years in order to understand the logic of intricate processes and fix something so that another does not break.
With uv. Evgenia.

Thanks, Yuri. I am sure that you and your team are also interested in bringing CPM up to speed as soon as possible. That's why I'll try.
With uv. Egvgeniya.

Evgenia, once again I want to clarify, because judging by your answer, it seems to me that you do not fully understand the algorithm for solving the questions that you have accumulated. If you post a task publicly on the forum, any employee (not necessarily a SheBo employee), client, other integrator, OneBox client, etc. can provide you with an answer. If you purchase a paid tech. SheBo support - your questions are answered confidentially by a manager who is assigned to you.
10.02.2021, 11:21

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Egvgeniya.

Evgenia, once again I want to clarify, because judging by your answer, it seems to me that you do not fully understand the algorithm for solving the questions that you have accumulated. If you post a task publicly on the forum, any employee (not necessarily a SheBo employee), client, other integrator, OneBox client, etc. can provide you with an answer. If you purchase a paid tech. SheBo support - your questions are answered confidentially by a manager who is assigned to you.

That is, you want to say - that free support will be ineffective.
And paid - will solve many of my questions?
10.02.2021, 11:23

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Egvgeniya.

No, I didn’t mean that at all, I meant that by setting a task on the forum you should not expect an answer from a specific person, anyone can provide an answer to a client’s question. If you purchase a paid tech. SheBo support - Your questions are answered confidentially by a specific person who will be assigned to you
10.02.2021, 11:26

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Well let's try.
With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Evgenia.

With uv. Egvgeniya.

No, I didn’t mean that at all, I meant that by setting a task on the forum you should not expect an answer from a specific person, anyone can provide an answer to a client’s question. If you purchase a paid tech. SheBo support - Your questions are answered confidentially by a specific person who will be assigned to you

Ok direct question.
Free support solves issues with system bugs?
10.02.2021, 12:16

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Ok direct question.
[/ Quote] Yes, the tasks set through the forum, including system errors, are solved in turn.
10.02.2021, 13:11

Employee wrote:

Ustenko Evgeniya
Client wrote:
Ok direct question.
[/ Quote] Yes, the tasks set through the forum, including system errors, are solved in turn.

Thanks, Yuri.
Received.
10.02.2021, 13:24

Ustenko Evgeniya

https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#support

Free technical support
Free technical support is completely public and transparent, provided through the "Technical Support" section on the OneBox official website. Basically, it's a forum. Any OneBox employee, any customer, any partner, any integrator can answer you.
OneBox technical support via the forum is public and free, and response rates are not regulated. If you need technical support on other terms - please order it from integrator partners for money.
We moderate this section only so that some client, employee or partner does not leak private data by human error.
10.02.2021, 13:52

Sorry to get into the topic, but since I've already read all this, it's probably possible.
I, too, unexpectedly became a client of SheBo and have some experience working with them, both with implementation and with paid technical support. Judging by your claims, Eugene, you will not be able to get solutions in either paid or free support. And here's why: what you call bugs are most likely defects or errors in the configuration of your PSUs and you can only fix this by eliminating these defects or errors. And for this, whatever one may say, implementation services are needed. So you need to either prove that the PSUs were not configured in accordance with those tasks, or pay for the services of an integrator. But the problem is that, unfortunately, SheBo does not analyze the correctness of setting the task by the client to the integrator. That is, drawing an analogy with the same repair, if you write in those tasks that the toilet needs to be installed on the ceiling, they will count the hours and install it. And of course they will prove to you that you asked to do this, but the fact that you can’t use it is not their problem. In principle, with such an obvious miscalculation, they will certainly meet you halfway and move the toilet to the place where it is supposed to be not in 6 additional hours, but let's say in three.
At the same time, I admit that as a client I often change the conditions of the problem, and they have to be redone for an additional fee. In this case, there are almost no complaints. But still, obviously in the process of implementation there are problems on the part of Shebo. What I don't like the most is that we pay for the hours and not for the result. And of course, after working off these hours, the integrator tries with all his might to complete the implementation process, regardless of what form the BP or task is in.
In a general summary, if you like the system, you need to negotiate and somehow complete it, with Shebo or with another integrator, and if not, then no.
10.02.2021, 14:36

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:
Sorry to get into the topic, but since I've already read all this, it's probably possible.
I, too, unexpectedly became a client of SheBo and have some experience working with them, both with implementation and with paid technical support. Judging by your claims, Eugene, you will not be able to get solutions in either paid or free support. And here's why: what you call bugs are most likely defects or errors in the configuration of your PSUs and you can only fix this by eliminating these defects or errors. And for this, whatever one may say, implementation services are needed. So you need to either prove that the PSUs were not configured in accordance with those tasks, or pay for the services of an integrator. But the problem is that, unfortunately, SheBo does not analyze the correctness of setting the task by the client to the integrator. That is, drawing an analogy with the same repair, if you write in those tasks that the toilet needs to be installed on the ceiling, they will count the hours and install it. And of course they will prove to you that you asked to do this, but the fact that you can’t use it is not their problem. In principle, with such an obvious miscalculation, they will certainly meet you halfway and move the toilet to the place where it is supposed to be not in 6 additional hours, but let's say in three.
At the same time, I admit that as a client I often change the conditions of the problem, and they have to be redone for an additional fee. In this case, there are almost no complaints. But still, obviously in the process of implementation there are problems on the part of Shebo. What I don't like the most is that we pay for the hours and not for the result. And of course, after working off these hours, the integrator tries with all his might to complete the implementation process, regardless of what form the BP or task is in.
In a general summary, if you like the system, you need to negotiate and somehow complete it, with Shebo or with another integrator, and if not, then no.

Good afternoon, Vitaly! Let me answer your questions in more detail. Yes, you are right, we at SheBo have a number of services that are performed exactly as the client wishes, these services include the services of a junior and senior integrator, that is, as it will be prescribed in those. task - and the specialist will set it up. But since we have already touched on the topic of repair, I will give an example of what service can be used to resolve the issue if the client does not understand how best to do it and he needs to provide several solutions or make a decision for him as he really needs. You have purchased a new building without repair, but you don’t understand how best to make repairs, how it will be more correct - in fact, you are looking for a contractor who will undertake the performance of these works in this role there will be a person to whom you will convey your wishes, and he, in turn, will provide you with solutions and give advice on how to do it right. Actually, our work structure is built in the same way, if you know what you specifically need - this is the service of a junior and senior integrator, if the client does not understand how best to do it and he needs to provide several solutions or make a decision for him as he really needs - it is a service of an individual integrator. That is, in addition to the difference in price, there is also a difference in the composition of services.
10.02.2021, 14:48

Noted.
Yuri, maybe then comment on this too
"What I don't like the most is that we pay for the hours, not for the result. And of course, after these hours have been worked out, the integrator does his best to complete the implementation process, regardless of what form the BP or task is in."
10.02.2021, 15:16

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:
Noted.
Yuri, maybe then comment on this too
"What I don't like the most is that we pay for the hours, not for the result. And of course, after these hours have been worked out, the integrator does his best to complete the implementation process, regardless of what form the BP or task is in."
Hello, Vitaly. I am the head of the SheBo company.
And the first thing I want to tell you is thanks for the detailed feedback on the quality of the services we provide.
I will leave a few comments so as not to leave your feedback unanswered.
Let's go in order of your post:
1) Yes, in fact, what may initially seem like bugs, very often turns out to be either not quite correct use of the functionality (to avoid this, always after the delivery of the block, we conduct training on its correct operation. Also, this is usually a WG are recorded and the client later has access to these records). Or, the client initially incorrectly expressed his requirements and only after setting up he realized that he needed to make adjustments. Many understand that these are changes and they are paid, but some still want to get the changes for free and there are opinions that this is a BUG.
Important! Real bugs, we always solve for free for the client.
As for Evgenia's project, it has actually been underway for a long time and we do not deny that there were jambs, both on our part, on the part of the system, and I think Evgenia will not deny that it was on their part. I think that we will be able to resolve all issues "amicably".
2) Correct statement from the client to the integrator.
We have 3 types of provision of implementation services, namely:
- Junior integrator. This person is well versed in the system settings, but knows very little about the business and its construction. This specialist is perfect for those who understand their needs very clearly and the client does not need advice on how to do better.
- Senior integrator. This specialist is well versed in the system settings, and also has sufficient experience in implementing the system in business, which means sufficient competence to give recommendations to the client on how to do it better (this is not a business analyst, but a hinter on how best to solve the client’s problem with using OneBox, based on the experience of previous projects). A specialist of this type cannot exactly install a toilet bowl on the ceiling. You have used this service and if you have examples where the specialist nevertheless made gross mistakes, like the example with the "toilet bowl on the ceiling", we would be very grateful if you voiced them to us so that we could correct them. And for the time spent, we will provide you with several calls to a paid TP for free. Thanks in advance.
- Individual integrator. This specialist can already act as a kind of analyst within the business and offer solutions to open problems.
3) Pay for time, not for results.
I don’t agree with you here, we have a standard for providing a service, which has very clear rules for working, they are open to customers. These standards state that at the start of the project, we draw up a TOR with the client, give an estimate in hours for this TOR, and if no changes are made to it, then we guarantee that the number of hours will not change. Another issue is that very often the client decides to make changes to the original TOR.
We could make a general assessment for the project and guarantee the result within the announced hours and without technical specifications, but then we would have to take a considerable amount of risks. As a result, a person who is initially ready to thoroughly prescribe his tasks and then not change them will simply overpay for a servant. From my point of view, this is not entirely correct.
We will be happy to listen and analyze your comments, but my comments)
Thank you very much for the feedback!
10.02.2021, 15:34

Evgenia, sorry to be here, but it will also be useful for you to understand the situation.
Yuri, thanks for your reply.
1. "(To avoid this, always after the delivery of the unit, we conduct training on its correct operation. Also, these WGs are usually recorded and the client has access to these records later)." - definitely not always, at least in my case, never), I don’t even know what RG is.
2. "toilet on the ceiling" is a hyperbole, of course, but none of the PSUs that were handed over to me after completing the work on the initial TOR could not be used. Everything had to be finished and redone, for various reasons. Yes, my mistake was to implement 4-5 volume power supplies at once, with a complete misunderstanding of the CRM functionality. The bugs are popping up now.
3. To undertake to integrate 1C, into which no one has looked, how the data is arranged there and in which we have been working for 10 years, with a vanbox it is not a "toilet on the ceiling", of course, it is more like an attempt to cross a hippopotamus with a rhinoceros, and constantly in during this crossing process, to improve something, to spend much more hours on it than planned, and as a result, some of the transferred data had to be edited manually, and others were completely abandoned. As it was necessary to refuse this integration in general.
The issue is resolved, of course, something was compressed, but the sediment remained)
4. As a result of the time spent fussing with 1C, time was running out for other processes. and here we again return to payment for the time, and not for the result. Accordingly, everything was done in haste. see item 2
5. Payment for time. I'll show it sooner. So you calculated 2 hours for me and the integrator for some task, but this time is not enough for him, since they all have different work speeds. But he gets paid for 2 hours. And he tries to meet these 2 hours, hence the imperfections, lack of training in functionality, and as a result, a dissatisfied client.
I didn’t really want to put it all on the air, but your feedback works the same way: rate it from 1 to 10. How can I rate it from 1 to 10?
10.02.2021, 16:38

I will add: during the use of the system for 4 months, not a single BUG was noticed.
10.02.2021, 16:59

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:
Evgenia, sorry to be here, but it will also be useful for you to understand the situation.
1. "(To avoid this, always after the delivery of the unit, we conduct training on its correct operation. Also, these WGs are usually recorded and the client has access to these records later)." - definitely not always, at least in my case, never), I don’t even know what RG is.
2. "toilet on the ceiling" is a hyperbole, of course, but none of the PSUs that were handed over to me after completing the work on the initial TOR could not be used. Everything had to be finished and redone, for various reasons. Yes, my mistake was to implement 4-5 volume power supplies at once, with a complete misunderstanding of the CRM functionality. The bugs are popping up now.
3. To undertake to integrate 1C, into which no one has looked, how the data is arranged there and in which we have been working for 10 years, with a vanbox it is not a "toilet on the ceiling", of course, it is more like an attempt to cross a hippopotamus with a rhinoceros, and constantly in during this crossing process, to improve something, to spend much more hours on it than planned, and as a result, some of the transferred data had to be edited manually, and others were completely abandoned. As it was necessary to refuse this integration in general.
The issue is resolved, of course, something was compressed, but the sediment remained)
4. As a result of the time spent fussing with 1C, time was running out for other processes. and here we again return to payment for the time, and not for the result. Accordingly, everything was done in haste. see item 2
5. Payment for time. I'll show it sooner. So you calculated 2 hours for me and the integrator for some task, but this time is not enough for him, since they all have different work speeds. But he gets paid for 2 hours. And he tries to meet these 2 hours, hence the imperfections, lack of training in functionality, and as a result, a dissatisfied client.
I didn’t really want to put it all on the air, but your feedback works the same way: rate it from 1 to 10. How can I rate it from 1 to 10?

Vitaly, thank you so much for sharing your experience. I will keep it in mind. I can agree with a lot of the above. I tried to set up elementary integration with PrivatBank in parallel, it didn’t work out, one thing on the video, another in the system, the integrator said the third. She abandoned this venture in time, or rather she postponed it for later. First, I hope for the repair of everything and bringing to mind my CRM by integrators. So far, I have the same opinion as you, yes, we pay for the time, and it's annoying.
But! There is a chance to check again, maybe you and I are wrong. Now we have agreed on a paid Senior integrator (initially ours was Junior, but over the years of work, including with us, it’s already Senior, which means it’s more expensive) no matter how we call them - jambs, undertuning, etc.) I will inform you about the results in the chat.
I'm very afraid of the situation that even after paying for this time, having fixed our bugs, what worked will stop working - and I will again call it bugs and the situation will again begin to drag on for the next 3 years. (For example, the last time after fixing something in the individual lessons of the school, the teachers' salaries were no longer correctly calculated .....)
But, this is definitely the last attempt. I understand that we are all people, the human factor is on both sides. As Yuriy said, we are now deciding "amicably", I'm glad that the integrators nevertheless went to the meeting all these years. And even now they do not give up their jambs and offer a solution to the issue.
PS By the way, a funny analogy with a toilet bowl on the ceiling.
I could add a lot to it and tell about my situations - but I don’t want to flood the chat anymore. Although, believe me, there is something to share. And she made a clear analogy of the toilet bowl with her situation, especially at the beginning of work (the first - the second month). No offense. We had a problem, on the part of the programmer - "zero logic" or "unwillingness to get involved in the process" when introducing tasks at the beginning. Briefly and figuratively, then:
The task is that we use a potty, it does not suit us, we need to install the toilet bowl on the floor. (it seems clear what I mean, I think to myself that by these words, absolutely all people understand the purpose of the toilet bowl on the floor) -
Result: Installed the toilet on the floor. I look and check - there is a toilet bowl, but there is no hole in the floor under it, and there is no barrel for draining. I say, "uh ... guys, it makes sense - that there should be a possibility of flushing, why do we need a toilet without the possibility of flushing? I could leave the potty (Google Spreadsheets) that we now use!"
They answer me - where does the logic come from, it was about a toilet bowl on the floor - it was not about a barrel or a drain .... only about a toilet bowl on the floor. :) - the possibility of draining and a hole in the floor under it - this is a refinement. :))
we had something like this... the first 3 months.
Until Yuri intervenes. Then everyone tried to think - they tried to take into account the purpose of the BP.
Vitaly, I'm glad that everything works for you and there are no bugs, I really want to achieve the same with myself.
I look ahead with optimism. Our integrator (Roman) will get down to business. I think he will also be interested in a quick resolution of the issue and will take into account all the experience of working with us)) Including the negative one.
With uv. Evgenia.
10.02.2021, 17:50

Here I see another problem - the discrepancy between the complexity of the task, the level of qualification of the client and the selection of the integrator. If you want a Junior, take a Junior. And what will come of it, your problems.
Evgenia, if it's not a secret, how many hours did you spend and how many BPs did you implement?
10.02.2021, 18:45

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:

1) Vitaly, WG - working group. In this case, this is communication between the implementation specialist and the client to explain the resulting logic of the system and how to use it. I know for sure that working groups were held with you, since there are even their records, if necessary, we can send them to you in a personal message.
2) It was impossible to use ready-made power supplies immediately because? We set them up according to the TOR, but it became obvious that they needed to be completed, or did we set them up, but this did not correspond to the TOR? This is very important now, because if the first option, then you need to look deeper to figure out whether we could immediately make such a thing so as not to redo it, or is it beyond the competence of the level of specialist that you had.
But if, however, we set it up differently than it was in the technical specification, then we had to fix it at our own expense and apologize.
3) Vitaly, integration with 1C is a very big problem for any third-party database. And as a rule, we have a standardized API, which your 1C programmer needs to get acquainted with sooner. And in any case, the integration is not carried out by the SheBo department (we can only accept tasks and transfer them to tasks for OneBox developers, or the 1s developer performs the integration independently on the 1s side according to the standard OneBox API), I do not relieve myself of guilt if this question was resolved, but still please take into account that any refinement, not only in the power of SheBo employees.
4;5) I understand correctly that you did not receive regular calls from our administrator Anastasia, in which you could report any difficulties? Also, we have been using a more expanded form for a long time. Therefore, I think this issue has already been resolved)
As for the time for work, yes, you are right, we have a standard average hourly hour. This is what most companies that provide services do. It is not profitable for a weaker employee to do it at random, since the client will not be satisfied with the implementation, for objective reasons, and will have to be redone for free. What is the benefit for the employee?
10.02.2021, 19:06

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:

1) Vitaly, WG - working group. In this case, this is communication between the implementation specialist and the client to explain the resulting logic of the system and how to use it. I know for sure that working groups were held with you, since there are even their records, if necessary, we can send them to you in a personal message.
2) It was impossible to use ready-made power supplies immediately because? We set them up according to the TOR, but it became obvious that they needed to be completed, or did we set them up, but this did not correspond to the TOR? This is very important now, because if the first option, then you need to look deeper to figure out whether we could immediately make such a thing so as not to redo it, or is it beyond the competence of the level of specialist that you had.
But if, however, we set it up differently than it was in the technical specification, then we had to fix it at our own expense and apologize.
3) Vitaly, integration with 1C is a very big problem for any third-party database. And as a rule, we have a standardized API, which your 1C programmer needs to get acquainted with sooner. And in any case, the integration is not carried out by the SheBo department (we can only accept tasks and transfer them to tasks for OneBox developers, or the 1s developer performs the integration independently on the 1s side according to the standard OneBox API), I do not relieve myself of guilt if this question was resolved, but still please take into account that any refinement, not only in the power of SheBo employees.
4;5) I understand correctly that you did not receive regular calls from our administrator Anastasia, in which you could report any difficulties? Also, we have been using a more expanded form for a long time. Therefore, I think this issue has already been resolved)
As for the time for work, yes, you are right, we have a standard average hourly hour. This is what most companies that provide services do. It is not profitable for a weaker employee to do it at random, since the client will not be satisfied with the implementation, for objective reasons, and will have to be redone for free. What is the benefit for the employee?
10.02.2021, 19:06

Here you are, Yuri, immediately trying to defend yourself and doing it well, you can immediately see the skill of communicating with a client has been worked out to automatism, but this does not change the situation itself much.
1. Yes, there was communication, agreement (all this is naturally taken into account in the paid time), training? did not have.
2. more first option and interface
3. "integration is not carried out by the SheBo department" 40+ hours went into this work for the SheBo department
4. Received, reported. As a result, all the issues that we managed to solve were solved with the manager Artem.
5. Everything seems to be correct, but the customers are not happy. Problem with clients?
10.02.2021, 19:48

Likhachevsky Vitaly
Client wrote:
Here you are, Yuri, immediately trying to defend yourself and doing it well, you can immediately see the skill of communicating with a client has been worked out to automatism, but this does not change the situation itself much.
1. Yes, there was communication, agreement (all this is naturally taken into account in the paid time), training? did not have.
2. more first option and interface
3. "integration is not carried out by the SheBo department" 40+ hours went into this work for the SheBo department
4. Received, reported. As a result, all the issues that we managed to solve were solved with the manager Artem.
5. Everything seems to be correct, but the customers are not happy. Problem with clients?

Vitaliy, we have received your comments and wishes and will take them into account in the future in order to increase the satisfaction of our customers. Thanks
11.02.2021, 12:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment