1b.app
Link copied -

Can I work for Tarif-3?

Good afternoon.
There is a request.
The client wants to automate work with marketplaces and price platforms, work with suppliers, integrate checkbox.
There are not many orders yet, about 20 per day. Works independently.
The declared Tariff-5 for marketplaces is currently expensive, is it possible to start working on Tariff-3?
What is the difference? If in the processing speed, the client is willing to wait in the minute range.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The third tariff does not include integrations with online stores, price platforms and marketplaces, processing of price lists, working with suppliers and parking your own domain.
01.12.2020, 13:47
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
The third tariff does not include integrations with online stores, price platforms and marketplaces, processing of price lists, working with suppliers and parking your own domain.

how is it technically limited if I want to connect an online store or marketplace or process price lists?
01.12.2020, 15:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchuk Volodymyr
Employee wrote:
how is it technically limited if I want to connect an online store or marketplace or process price lists?

the tariff clearly states that it will not work (as it is limited from a technical point of view, it makes no sense to describe - you won’t understand =) - if you want to work with marketplaces, IM, suppliers and price lists - welcome to the 5th tariff =)
01.12.2020, 16:00
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment