1b.app
Link copied -

Update time is running out

Good afternoon. Received an email with the following content:

While the System is deployed on my server and all licenses are purchased.
Yes, indeed, the update is listed on 03/25/22.
Here I have a question. Previously, when purchasing additional licenses, you have extended support and system updates. This year, I bought 3 more licenses, in the month of January. Was it not necessary to extend the time for a free system update for a year, i.e. at least until next January?
Before the start of the war, realizing that I had a month to update the system, I had already initiated these works, naturally, from the 24th there was no one to do this.
There was such a feeling or hope that you would freeze the terms for updating to the system for the duration of the war, at least, otherwise it turns out well done, the Russian business was sent for the ship, but the Ukrainian was also sent to send. I turned to your employees with this question - they said that there is no access, wr
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
Good afternoon, Vitaly! Yes, indeed, back in 2016 there were such conditions. Now a new system and new conditions. When buying new keys, you read the contract, and our partner additionally credited you with +1 year of updates for the purchased keys as a bonus - and you will need to pay for them in 2024.
As for the current situation, everything is already being restored little by little, and if you pay for updates in the next 2 weeks, then further conditions for cost and terms will be saved for you. We are also at war. Write to viber about your decision.
05.04.2022, 10:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment