1b.app
Link copied -

Clarification of information before updating

Box https://box.ltec.com.ua/admin/
The transition to OS is planned. It is necessary to clarify information about the transfer, namely:
1. Will all the improvements that were made for this OneBox be carried over? Can you provide a list of improvements?
2. What information will be 100% transferred to the OS? You need to know what to pull out so that you can return it in the new version.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. No, not all improvements will be transferred. There is no exact list of improvements, because there are at least several hundred of them per month. If you are interested in something specific, ask specific questions.
2. Almost everything is transferred to os. From what is definitely removed this left menu, product tags, shop, you will need to reconfigure access rights again.
02.02.2022, 15:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Пятецкий Николай Николаевич
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
Grandfather Frost, can you look at a specific box what improvements were made, I don’t think that there was some kind of fierce custom, but just in case I want to be sure?
And how much will it cost to transfer this box to the box, taking into account the upgrade to the OS, as before 2 hours?
That is, it will be necessary to transfer and update or vice versa.
02.02.2022, 15:38

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
Grandfather Frost, can you look at a specific box what improvements were made, I don’t think that there was some kind of fierce custom, but just in case I want to be sure?

Improvements are made not to a specific box, but to the general branch on which this box is located. ~200-400 improvements per month are made to this branch. As you already understood, there is no point in giving a list of all the improvements to anyone. If you are talking about custom, then there is no custom on this project. If any of the improvements from mvp is not enough for you, then on average it will take an hour to transfer one revision from mvp to os.
02.02.2022, 16:10

Пятецкий Николай Николаевич
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
Regarding the transfer from the cloud to the box - 2 hours?
02.02.2022, 17:46

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you here, I don’t know how much it costs. Please specify in the place where you were told about 2 hours
03.02.2022, 10:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment