1b.app
Link copied -

Tariffs for old customers or a scam?

Help understand the issue of payment, suspension of the cloud and other public statements on the forum.
Here, not so long ago, a conversation took place with the boxing manager assigned to us. But before this conversation, we received 100500 notifications that it is necessary to replenish the balance of boxing in order to continue using it.
(Please tell me how to turn off / opt out of all these notifications and leave only 2: one a couple of days before the end and one after the disconnection? I do not want to receive these notifications and do not want to answer questions from the manager, because the terms of use of the box can be sent to the second notification that I wrote about above... I understand when you are bombarded with all sorts of spam on free plans ...)
Further, from the information on the forum (the link is indicated below), from the boxing management and information from the site, it is known that the old CLIENTS remain at their rates. This was the reason for our trans
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I love threads like this :)
And what, exactly, is the question?

Here, not so long ago, a conversation took place with the boxing manager assigned to us.

OneBox has no full-time employees. There are only partners. Everyone with whom you speak in voice or have a live meeting are partners.
With no exceptions.
Therefore, the phrase that OneBox provided you with a manager is incorrect and misleads everyone. I have no idea who you are talking about.

But before this conversation, we received 100500 notifications that it is necessary to replenish the balance of boxing in order to continue using it.
(Please tell me how to turn off / opt out of all these notifications and leave only 2: one a couple of days before the end and one after the disconnection? I do not want to receive these notifications and do not want to answer questions from the manager, because the terms of use of the box can be sent to the second notification that I wrote about above... I understand when you are bombarded with all sorts of spam on free plans ...)

We will deal with notifications, there are times when more than necessary is sent, but this is not always the case. We know, we'll fix it.

Further, from the information on the forum (the link is indicated below), from the boxing management and information from the site, it is known that the old CLIENTS remain at their rates. This was the reason for our transition to the cloud!!! - we clarified everything with another manager and even about freezing (backup with suspension of work). The conditions that they told us about - we were approached, and on the forum we were assured that everything would be fine. And if there is a stop / freeze / shutdown of the box, then you just need to pay for 3 months and you can continue to work as you did.

It's hard to comment here without matyukov, but I'll try.
Who told you that there is a "freeze"? Who told you that it is available at all? Specifically, the name of this person.
ANYWHERE on the site was NEVER written that there is some kind of freeze, that the tariff can be paused.
Who came up with this?!
It's always been like this:
Clients remain clients on their tariffs, but exactly until the moment they pay. Provtykali payment - everything can change.
If you do not want to renew the tariff - do not renew, the server is backed up and completely deleted (deleted, not turned off!).
If the client wants to turn it on again - everything is perceived as a new connection, from scratch, according to the tariffs and rules at that moment.
Well, plus the server's IP will change, so all sorts of binotel-type integrations will fly off.
25.01.2022, 18:33
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you for your prompt response.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
OneBox has no full-time employees. There are only partners. Everyone with whom you speak in voice or have a live meeting are partners.
With no exceptions.
Therefore, the phrase that OneBox provided you with a manager is incorrect and misleads everyone. I have no idea who you are talking about.

I am attaching a screenshot of the one with whom we are communicating. (I won’t reveal their personalities, I think you’ll figure it out yourself there, if necessary.) But then let the partners introduce themselves as partners. Otherwise, I perceive them exactly as they presented themselves.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
It's hard to comment here without matyukov, but I'll try.
Who told you that there is a "freeze"? Who told you that it is available at all? Specifically, the name of this person.
ANYWHERE on the site was NEVER written that there is some kind of freeze, that the tariff can be paused.
Who came up with this?!

I'm also attaching a screenshot. This is a real conversation before moving to the cloud (December 2020), we tried to learn about the possible nuances. We were informed that there was a freeze, and as far as I understand, this was clarified by the 'management'. I'll have to clarify everything on the forum, it will be more accurate, although much longer ...
And I want to clarify one more thing:
Now there is a package tariff (cloud billing) per user, without data restrictions. When paying for the year, no bonuses are already provided, or does it depend on the 'partners'?
25.01.2022, 21:25

Now there is a package tariff (cloud billing) per user, without data restrictions. When paying for the year, no bonuses are already provided, or does it depend on the 'partners'?

It depends on the partner.
25.01.2022, 21:40

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
1. Mikhail, you will not achieve constructiveness while you write the word "divorce" on our website.
2. You now have an archive tariff for 3 users 75 USD/month. You always pay on the last day, so you get a bunch of notifications. Friday is your last day of being able to pay at the old rate. Otherwise, the box will be deleted and you will not be able to return to the archive tariff. We have kept archived rates for existing customers. As long as you pay for services on time, you are our existing client. Let me draw an analogy with a mobile operator. You can't "freeze the tariff", you can't get the terms of the archival tariff without paying for the services on time. Often you are silently transferred to a new tariff (we do our best to meet our customers halfway and leave the old conditions for as long as possible - and of course it’s good when customers also understand this and also meet halfway, paying for services on time).
3. The issue of freezing, especially in the archival tariff, has not been relevant for a long time. Previously, it was available, but it meant deleting the box and saving a backup. As you understand, restoration to the archive tariff in this case is also impossible.
4. Until Friday, you are an existing customer on the archive rate and you communicate with a OneBox representative. If you switch to a new tariff scale, we will offer you to conclude a contract with a partner, because OneBox does not enter into new contracts directly with customers - there are partners for this.
5. Until Friday, Julia will answer all your questions about archival tariffs.
26.01.2022, 10:04

Losik Liliya Vladimirovna
Project Manager wrote:
1. Mikhail, you will not achieve constructiveness while you write the word "divorce" on our website.
2. You now have an archive tariff for 3 users 75 USD/month. You always pay on the last day, so you get a bunch of notifications. Friday is your last day of being able to pay at the old rate. Otherwise, the box will be deleted and you will not be able to return to the archive tariff. We have kept archived rates for existing customers. As long as you pay for services on time, you are our existing client. Let me draw an analogy with a mobile operator. You can't "freeze the tariff", you can't get the terms of the archival tariff without paying for the services on time. Often you are silently transferred to a new tariff (we do our best to meet our customers halfway and leave the old conditions for as long as possible - and of course it’s good when customers also understand this and also meet halfway, paying for services on time).
3. The issue of freezing, especially in the archival tariff, has not been relevant for a long time. Previously, it was available, but it meant deleting the box and saving a backup. As you understand, restoration to the archive tariff in this case is also impossible.
4. Until Friday, you are an existing customer on the archive rate and you communicate with a OneBox representative. If you switch to a new tariff scale, we will offer you to conclude a contract with a partner, because OneBox does not enter into new contracts directly with customers - there are partners for this.
5. Until Friday, Julia will answer all your questions about archival tariffs.

1. I am trying to understand the situation I am facing and use the necessary words to describe it. I call a divorce a divorce, that's all.
2. Don't even try to compare boxing with mobile services. I have been associated with the same mobile operator for more than 15 years and am very satisfied with the quality of services (only two times the network went down when there were weather disasters and never at all the rest of the time) and the prices are very satisfied. Moreover, they have already reduced their tariffs for old customers several times and at the same time increased the possibilities for calls and Internet traffic, but everything is a little different with you (I don’t want to explain what I mean, everyone already knows). So no need to talk about customer orientation ...
3,4,5. Thank you, Maxim explained everything yesterday.
26.01.2022, 10:35

strange why they removed the tags that I indicated ...
26.01.2022, 10:41

Since you can use the words that you consider necessary, then, perhaps, I will do the same so that everything becomes clear to everyone :)
From time to time such topics arise, but I'm not too lazy to repeat:
A minority of customers believe that OneBox and all businesses should be "customer centric".
And I think - nifiga like that. How sick of everyone who hears enough of business youth and all sorts of trainings, and then rubs me that there should be customer focus everywhere.
About customer focus is usually rubbed by those who do not produce any product themselves.
Roughly speaking, all companies fall into two categories:
1. some produce something
2. the second ones sell it
And here is her customer focus - it is needed only in second companies, because without it they are stupidly nothing. The better the distributor rolls the oil in front of the client, the better he will sell. But not the manufacturer. The manufacturer's business is to create, not to sell.
Now with regard to OneBox:
https://1b.app/ru/prices/#collaboration_scheme_and_risk_notification

OneBox is a multi-application business operating system, development environment and low-code/no-code platform, software constructor, programming language.
OneBox is not a ready-made solution to any business problem.
The OneBox software is provided as is (AS IS) and no claims are accepted.
The site specifically has a free eternal plan that allows you to find out and evaluate, without any time limits, what features the OneBox software product provides.
OneBox does not directly provide services for the completion and development of software, user support.
To create something on OneBox, you need to become a low-code developer yourself and learn OneBox OR hire a third-party low-code developer OR hire a third-party integrator team. The site has an open catalog of developers and partner companies. These are third party companies and none of them are employees of OneBox.
If you need some new functionality, improvement of existing functionality, technical support, help with setting up any part of OneBox - you can additionally order this from OneBox partner companies.

If you shorten this text, it will sound rude, but:
OneBox is a type of programming language, low-code, take it and study it. If you can't / don't want to learn - hire yourself a programmer or training coach and work with him. Lots of possibilities. We don't owe anyone anything.
But there is no need to tell the creators of the language that their programming language is not client-oriented, this is not our task.
26.01.2022, 10:53

Maxim, if it weren't for customer focus, then boxing would not exist, it all depends on its degree, for this very reason you created a forum to be customer-oriented. I don't care about the client-oriented approach of boxing, in the way that Lilia voiced it. If the system is stable, there are no bugs or shortcomings, or there are very few of them, then people will pay for the product without talking. But EVERY TIME or every other time I log into the system and try to set it up, there are bugs or some kind of flaws that take me time and effort (identify a bug, write to the forum, and also prove that this is a bug).
But boxing is both an interface, and logic and functionality, and this is no longer a programming language as such, but a product. It turns out that there is a product, but how efficient and convenient it is for you ...., or rather, this is not your task, as you put it ... Maybe it's worth making stable and beta, so that there really is something to talk about ?! (but in this regard, you came up with a good idea - "7.4. The software is provided on an "as is ..." basis). But this is a completely different topic ... which you probably also adore. :))
26.01.2022, 12:21

OneBox is not a "ready stable system" - it is a low-code language for developing various industry solutions.
This is NOT a READY PRODUCT.
It is a platform/environment for product development.
And it doesn't matter what you come up with.
If you configure something in the system (change any settings) - you are a low-code developer and are responsible for the result yourself.
If this does not suit you, take any other programming language and cut everything from scratch. This alone will take 100500 time and money.
OneBox as a development environment allows you to do a lot of things 100 times faster and cheaper, but you accept the risks and limitations of OneBox.
26.01.2022, 12:43

Miroshnichenko Maxim
OneBox CEO wrote:
OneBox is not a "ready stable system" - it is a low-code language for developing various industry solutions.
This is NOT a READY PRODUCT.
It is a platform/environment for product development.
And it doesn't matter what you come up with.
If you configure something in the system (change any settings) - you are a low-code developer and are responsible for the result yourself.
If this does not suit you, take any other programming language and cut everything from scratch. This alone will take 100500 time and money.
OneBox as a development environment allows you to do a lot of things 100 times faster and cheaper, but you accept the risks and limitations of OneBox.

Oh well... but when, after the next update from the side of boxing, and not the low-code developer, something disappears in the system, crashes, etc., then it doesn’t matter who invented what for themselves. The policy is clear. No more questions.
26.01.2022, 12:51

About the forum:
We created the forum for two reasons:
1. so that developers can respond directly and it doesn't need to be moderated at all.
And then it starts in PM someone said something or didn’t say it, I said it or didn’t say it.
2. so that all issues are resolved with us, and not on any trust pilots and facebook.
The presence of a forum allows us to do this thing: for any negative comment on the network, we write "show the topic on the forum where you asked, but did not help / did not answer. There is no such topic? So your negative review is a blatant lie."
26.01.2022, 12:53

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment