1b.app
Link copied -
we are preparing for the update, now the server processor has become more loaded than before, it is not entirely clear what this is connected with. Tech support says you need to update the software version.
After the last update, we lost some of our previously paid improvements and synchronizations. We have a dilemma - not to update so as not to break anything and speed up by updating, because the speed of work is also important to us. Tell me please:
1 what is included in the update and what can be broken?
2 how to understand what version is now and why does it load the server's processor by 100%?
3 will the update definitely reduce the load on the server
4 maybe you need to first find out what exactly our server is loading before updating to a new version, as I understand it, without involving you, you can’t figure it out?
5 which version can i upgrade to
6 where the details are described what will be improved in the system with numerical indicators?
7 If when you restart the ser
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Several thousand commits are included in the update, in theory nothing should be broken
2. In the system load panel, you can see which version, in the LC on this site you can see which version, in /check/ you can see which version.
3. Suddenly, on your server, someone is mining cryptocurrency on the processor and the load is not given by boxing at all. Specifically, the load from boxing on mvp falls
4. Yes, without involving us, this cannot be sorted out. But optimizing old versions is a dubious decision, it’s better to update and then watch
5. green mvp
6. I don't know such a place
7. That's right, when you restart the server, you kill a bunch of processes, including crons, telephony, log out users who stop making new requests, and so on. It is logical that the load drops
18.09.2020, 10:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment