1b.app
Link copied -

New Box glitches - Hard glitches and the manager does not solve the problem

I leave a bunch of requests that the updated Box is buggy 1,,,10e, and I am advised to clean Cookies. 10 camps in 3 different locations have the same glitches in operation + Boxing has become slower after the update - Significantly
1- Can't delete anything from notification center
2-No photo in products menu list
3-I can’t just delete Business Processes
4- sometimes it takes an unrealistically long time to find a product to add to the process
5- sometimes (mainly during working hours) it is incredibly difficult and time-consuming to link an order to a payment.
6- application pictures are not displayed
7- some reports stopped opening
I throw off the video, and in response to my manager, how everything works for her, but we don’t have a single manager and my Admin doesn’t work like that.
this horror and torment became work after the update ....
help with the breakdown, I'm tired of creating a task for every glitch, they are not solved.
send a p
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

if earlier export of up to 10-700 products was instant, now it is
17.08.2021, 21:14
Original comment available on version: ru

video of some problems from a home computer, fast internet, in the evening when only I am in the system
17.08.2021, 21:15

internet speed at home when checking bugs
17.08.2021, 21:16

just reset the cookie-cache and cleaned everything in the browser, and it's all the same
c Mozilla displays and there are no glitches. Maybe boxing with Google Chrome is not friendly?
17.08.2021, 21:32

You just don't have a place
so it doesn't fucking work
add a place or apnite a server
you have nowhere to put any caches or files - nothing! and you have already been answered that you have no place, I don’t understand why you are wasting your time
20.08.2021, 02:56

Nobody told me this, the place was 25% 2 weeks ago.

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
You just don't have a place
so it doesn't fucking work
add a place or apnite a server
you have nowhere to put any caches or files - nothing! and you have already been answered that you have no place, I don’t understand why you are wasting your time
20.08.2021, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment