1b.app
Link copied -

Official: End of support for OneBox MVP and early builds

Бажаєте опробувати останню версію OneBox OS ?
Ми врахували всі побажання клієнтів і оптимизували більшість моментів в роботі!
Встановіть останню версію системи і переконайтесь самі! (це безкоштовно) Встановити останню версію OneBox OS
Dear customers!
We officially announce that starting January 1, 2023, OneBox MVP and older versions will no longer be supported.
What does this mean for you as a customer?
If you are a OneBox cloud customer:
1. Cloud boxes of the MVP version cannot be extended beyond January 1, 2023.
2. You have 6 months to update OneBox OS. It is free. To do this, on the page https://1b.app/ua/billing/, click the "Upgrade to OneBox OS" button opposite the box you need.
3. For cloud customers, upgrading to OneBox OS is free, you pay rent.
If you are a OneBox box client:
1. Your OneBox will continue to work on your server, we do not disable it or limit it in any way.
2. From January 1, 2023, if you contact the OneBox forum or any official partner of OneBox (the list of partners is here - https://1b.app/ua/partner/search/) and ask to correct an error, make revisions - You will get the answer "First we upgrade you to OneBox OS, then we fix/improve what you need".
3. For box customers,
Original question is available on version: ua «Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників»

Answers:

How do you think it must feel for a person who bought several "perpetual licenses" a couple of years ago and now hears that it won't work anymore and so let's go back again?
05.07.2022, 09:58
Original comment available on version: ua

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Anton wrote:
How do you think it must feel for a person who bought several "perpetual licenses" a couple of years ago and now hears that it won't work anymore and so let's go back again?

"Your OneBox will continue to work on your server, we do not disable it or limit it in any way."
That is, you can use it forever, boxing will work. You can get all access to the server, database, etc., which will give you the opportunity to make changes to the functionality yourself, and if you don't need it, then just use what is already there.
Not all older versions of the system are currently supported, but some customers continue to use them, the choice is yours.
05.07.2022, 10:18

This is how it works and I hope it will continue to be so, but I personally had several problems on the part of the system that I had to fix - small ones, but they stopped the work. And next time no one will fix them even for money. It's not cool.
05.07.2022, 10:31

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Most often, problems arrive together with updates, i.e. as a result of fixing some bugs or adding new functionality, there are even "useful" bugs - this is when you use a bug as a feature, and when it is fixed, the processes stop working adequately. Updates in this case will no longer come, which will minimize the appearance of new problems, although their presence cannot be completely excluded
05.07.2022, 11:04

I completely agree with Anton! They promised one thing, but in fact we get something completely different. Then what is the difference between the boxed version and the subscription, if you have to pay for the use of both?
The fact that I will be able to use what I paid for is "very cool", thank you very much for such an indulgence. But what about new integrations with other products? I've been waiting for some for a year, they still haven't been implemented. And now it turns out that I will never wait for them at all. That is, it will never be possible to automate some processes. What is the point of your CRM system?
05.07.2022, 11:51

Even worse, when you bought "perpetual" licenses, you were assured that you are overpaying, but only once. And then these licenses cannot integrate, and the srm cannot perform primitive functions. Of course, no one will return the money to you. And you cannot sell these licenses, since they have become non-eternal)))
05.07.2022, 11:58

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Girman Denys Valerievich wrote:
I completely agree with Anton! They promised one thing, but in fact we get something completely different. Then what is the difference between the boxed version and the subscription, if you have to pay for the use of both?
The fact that I will be able to use what I paid for is "very cool", thank you very much for such an indulgence. But what about new integrations with other products? I've been waiting for some for a year, they still haven't been implemented. And now it turns out that I will never wait for them at all. That is, it will never be possible to automate some processes. What is the point of your CRM system?

That's right, you can use what you paid for, it is for the new features that you need to pay for, although you are already not paying for them, and you are already giving them up in fact, because no new applications are added to MVP, they are added there only minor adjustments that do not fundamentally change anything.
The point is that you have already implemented the functionality with which your business works. Do you have upgrades that you paid for and have been waiting for a year? Hardly. You are just manipulating concepts now, there is still time until the end of the year to complete the necessary improvements, the key issue here is that you do not want to pay for it. I am sure that you would have changed the system a long time ago, so that it was not profitable for you. The issue of supporting the old version was raised a year ago, and already then everyone was informed about the changes.
It's very simple, and you have to understand this as a business owner - nobody pays, there are no new features, there is no development, and after a couple of years there is no system that actually brings you to the same place, the result will not change.

Vladimir Sergeevich Lysenko
Hevy Boom wrote:
Even worse, when you bought "perpetual" licenses, you were assured that you are overpaying, but only once. And then these licenses cannot integrate, and the srm cannot perform primitive functions. Of course, no one will return the money to you. And you cannot sell these licenses, since they have become non-eternal)))

What primitive functions does your system not perform? This is again manipulation and a provocative statement. Didn't you get a chance to test the system? I am sure that your tasks can be solved, there can be two problems here - the integrator (or you came across a "bad integrator", or you did not find a common language with him) or the client (or you do not want to spend time on implementation, or do not want to pay money for implementation, which includes improvements and adjustments to existing functionality). I don't think you were promised when you bought the licenses that the first time you log into the system, it will automatically adapt to you and everything will work.
05.07.2022, 12:35

Then what is the difference between the boxed version and the subscription, if you have to pay for the use of both?

The key difference is that the box is installed on your server and its support/security becomes your sole concern.
Here https://1b.app/ua/prices/#korobochnye-resheniya-on-site-ustanovka-na-svoy-server in the paragraph about box solutions everything is publicly described.
You will have to pay for the right to use the software.

Once again about perpetual licenses:
you bought a car, customized it for yourself, drive around - no problem, as much as you want, no one will take it away from you.
But for some reason, you want to come to a car dealership and say "renew my car for free, I'll bring you money once." No, it won't work with us :)
05.07.2022, 12:52
Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

That's right, you can use what you paid for, it is for the new features that you need to pay for, although you are already not paying for them, and you are already giving them up in fact, because no new applications are added to MVP, they are added there only minor adjustments that do not fundamentally change anything.
The point is that you have already implemented the functionality with which your business works. Do you have upgrades that you paid for and have been waiting for a year? Hardly. You are just manipulating concepts now, there is still time until the end of the year to complete the necessary improvements, the key issue here is that you do not want to pay for it. I am sure that you would have changed the system a long time ago, so that it was not profitable for you. The issue of supporting the old version was raised a year ago, and already then everyone was informed about the changes.
It's very simple, and you have to understand this as a business owner - nobody pays, there are no new features, there is no development, and after a couple of years there is no system that actually brings you to the same place, the result will not change.

I did not change the system, only because I paid for the box and spent a lot of time and nerves with your integrators, so that at least something in it would work. "Profitable" is not about OneBox at all.
You got it right, I don't want to pay for it. Because I agreed to some conditions (permanent work and product support), and now you are imposing others on me. And it's not my problem at all that your previous business model doesn't work and you decided to "change your shoes".
05.07.2022, 12:56

You got it right, I don't want to pay for it. Because I agreed to some conditions (permanent work and product support), and now you are imposing others on me. And it's not my problem at all that your previous business model doesn't work and you decided to "change your shoes".

Yes, we changed our shoes.
And what was the choice? Leave the old model and stupidly close, and then build everything under a new brand? Is it better to give a relatively fair migration model to customers?
Would you prefer us to disappear altogether, or to be able to continue to compete with mvp software for free and without support, or a new one for a small fee?
05.07.2022, 13:07

K-customer orientation =)
It is good that in this world at least something remains unnamed. This is a high level of responsibility of onebox to its customers =)
"You will get the answer "First we upgrade you to OneBox OS, then we fix/improve what you need".
"For box customers, the update to OneBox OS is paid"
Well done.
05.07.2022, 13:21

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

I did not change the system, only because I paid for the box and spent a lot of time and nerves with your integrators, so that at least something in it would work. "Profitable" is not about OneBox at all.

Are you saying that what you have configured does not work? Were you not offered a solution? In all the years, I have not encountered any clients for whom it would be impossible to configure the system, all cases of failure are related to other reasons. If you implement some function that you need, it saves time and money, it will cost conventionally 1000 dollars, and as a countermeasure to lose time on manual data processing, or on writing every day about how this will be a super feature for everyone (which is actually no one needs it) - it is obvious that it is cheaper and more profitable to buy settings or improvements to this functionality.
Many services on the market have permanent work and support, but they also have their own nuances, I think that's why you chose OneBox. Do you think that if you bought 1c or another program, everything would be great and you wouldn't have to pay for anything? No one ever sold the system as a ready-made solution, it always had to be configured, as is the case with many other systems endowed with similar functionality. OneBox offers you support and implementation of new functionality for money and now it's like, if you don't want it, you stay with the current version.
To summarize, in this case you are not satisfied with the changes in the company's policy, I understand you, I also don't like a lot of things, but I understand the logic and the fact that this process is already inevitable and I am not the one who decides how the product will develop (because I don't I'm the owner, I can build my system and develop it as I want), and I also understand that OneBox OS is, although not a revolution in system updating, but a decent step in the development of the system, and as a result I have more convenient tools for configuration and using them in practice, I get more bonuses (even as an integrator, this also applies to customers, they have their own advantages). And at this moment, returning to MVP, I can already see what the difference is and how it is inconvenient to work with it. Concluding my opinion, I want to say that no one limits you in the functionality that you bought, everything works on your servers, you can hire a programmer who will complete the system as you like, connect as many users as you want and enjoy it. what you came up with, but you will still have to pay not for the work of OneBox employees or partners, but for the programmer or for your time.
05.07.2022, 13:34

Andrey Sukhanitsky
Are you saying that what you have configured does not work? Were you not offered a solution? In all the years, I have not encountered any clients for whom it would be impossible to configure the system, all cases of failure are related to other reasons. If you implement some function that you need, it saves time and money, it will cost conventionally 1000 dollars, and as a countermeasure to lose time on manual data processing, or on writing every day about how this will be a super feature for everyone (which is actually no one needs it) - it is obvious that it is cheaper and more profitable to buy settings or improvements to this functionality.
Many services on the market have permanent work and support, but they also have their own nuances, I think that's why you chose OneBox. Do you think that if you bought 1c or another program, everything would be great and you wouldn't have to pay for anything? No one ever sold the system as a ready-made solution, it always had to be configured, as is the case with many other systems endowed with similar functionality. OneBox offers you support and implementation of new functionality for money and now it's like, if you don't want it, you stay with the current version.
To summarize, in this case you are not satisfied with the changes in the company's policy, I understand you, I also don't like a lot of things, but I understand the logic and the fact that this process is already inevitable and I am not the one who decides how the product will develop (because I don't I'm the owner, I can build my system and develop it as I want), and I also understand that OneBox OS is, although not a revolution in system updating, but a decent step in the development of the system, and as a result I have more convenient tools for configuration and using them in practice, I get more bonuses (even as an integrator, this also applies to customers, they have their own advantages). And at this moment, returning to MVP, I can already see what the difference is and how it is inconvenient to work with it. Concluding my opinion, I want to say that no one limits you in the functionality that you bought, everything works on your servers, you can hire a programmer who will complete the system as you like, connect as many users as you want and enjoy it. what you came up with, but you will still have to pay not for the work of OneBox employees or partners, but for the programmer or for your time.

I don't see the point in explaining anything to you if you don't affect anything. In general, I do not understand why you then entered the discussion, not having the appropriate competences.
But I will say one thing: You are very wrong in your assumptions about the genius of OneBox.
05.07.2022, 13:46

You are very wrong in your assumptions about the genius of OneBox

First, argue why you think so?
05.07.2022, 13:48
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ua

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

I don't see the point in explaining anything to you if you don't affect anything. In general, I do not understand why you then entered the discussion, not having the appropriate competences.
But I will say one thing: You are very wrong in your assumptions about the genius of OneBox.

And I don't see your goal, the discussion about OneBox OS has been going on for a year, it's surprising that you haven't figured it out yet - it's already a solved issue, there aren't many options - either adapt to the new realities, or give up. How exactly to implement this or that option is your decision, because you can negotiate, or sue, or something else.
OneBox isn't genius, but somehow you've been using it for several years through pain and tears, and that's already genius.
I am trying to explain to you that:
1) you will not be able to influence this decision
2) if something is not working for you - it can be solved
3) if you are not satisfied with the system in principle - you can not use it
From your first message, it only appears that you want to use the new features for free, that is, to have your requests fulfilled unilaterally. The answer to this has already been given more than once - this will not happen. And as an alternative, there was an option to simply go bankrupt, where support would end anyway. That is, what is your proposal - it is not clear, you do not propose anything, you express criticism, which is not bad in itself, but what result do you want to get? If I used your service and simply said it was "crap", would that give you any insight into what needs to be done to improve it; or would verbally force you to give me another service for free because I purchased a previous one from you? Yes, you have paid, you have a contract, it has conditions, and no one forbids you to use those laws.
PS As the users of the forum like to say, "The forum is a platform for communication, expressing one's opinion", and I am also a member of this forum, so I have the opportunity and desire to discuss such provocative topics.
05.07.2022, 14:26

Korop Vladyslav Pavlovich
First, argue why you think so?

Vladyslav, regardless of the fact that, apparently, you also do not decide anything on this issue, I will give you a theoretical argument for my position. And I will do it to a greater extent not for you, but for the people who will read these comments. Perhaps this will help them make the right choice when purchasing a CRM system.
Many of the things that your colleague Andrii writes about are not true. He asks provocative questions like "Are there things that don't work?". My answer is: "Yes, there is." There are things that don't work or haven't worked for a long time because of OneBox employees who misconfigured the system at the initial stage. I have documentary proof of these words.
Guesses on the topic "why I chose OneBox" are also not correct. There are two real reasons: cost and marketing. The 1C system, which your colleague gives as an example, is much more expensive. And at the initial stage of the business, I did not have the opportunity to choose this decision. And marketing essentially consisted in the incompetence of sales consultants, who simply nodded their heads to all my questions about OneBox functionality, as if confirming that all the things I needed were already implemented in this CRM system. As it turned out later, this is not the case at all.
If your next question is, "Why didn't I change the OneBox if it's so ugly?", then I'll repeat: "Because I paid money for it and spent a lot of nerves to set it up. Trust me, it was VERY difficult . Contrary to what sales consultants promised."
In general, I don't know what to talk about if the co-owner of the company declares: "Yes, we changed our shoes. Say "thank you" for not disappearing." I believe there should be a picture under these words "Directed by Robert B. Weide"
And at the end, I will add: so that you or other users do not think that I am some kind of "hater", or that I write all this at the request of competitors, I will leave my telegram @johngalt_7370 here. Anyone who is interested in more detailed information about my experience with Onebox, I invite you there.
05.07.2022, 14:37

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
So what is the result? Do you want your system adjusted, or a refund, or someone punished, or maybe just feedback about working with specialists?
A lot has changed over the years, a lot of new functionality that was not there before, including more qualified integrators. In your case, it could be that some functionality did not exist at the beginning and the situation required exactly those solutions, there could be many reasons. Now it is only clear that you have a negative impression about cooperation with specialists, they exist, it is not a secret. Now the contacts of any partner are on the website, you can make an agreement with anyone.
05.07.2022, 15:03

Andrey Sukhanitsky
So what is the result? Do you want your system adjusted, or a refund, or someone punished, or maybe just feedback about working with specialists?
A lot has changed over the years, a lot of new functionality that was not there before, including more qualified integrators. In your case, it could be that some functionality did not exist at the beginning and the situation required exactly those solutions, there could be many reasons. Now it is only clear that you have a negative impression about cooperation with specialists, they exist, it is not a secret. Now the contacts of any partner are on the website, you can make an agreement with anyone.

I do not want anything from you personally. In general, I would like the owners to stick to their words and agreements. The opinion about a "fair model of migration" is subjective. Personally, I don't think the question "pay or disconnect" is fair. Especially considering that I and other owners of the boxed version did not violate the agreements.
05.07.2022, 15:29

And if all customers who have MVP get together and make a team that will update MVP... Why was this option not proposed, gather a team and separate from One Box... Most likely now 80 percent of customers are still on MVP.. Therefore, if 1,000 clients per month at 50 UE, it is 50,000 UE per month. This money can be used to further develop the MVP. I wonder if this will be the case and the team will separate from the founder... OneBox programmers - you have a great opportunity to separate and continue to develop the MVP and earn separately...
05.07.2022, 16:51

I do not want anything from you personally. In general, I would like the owners to stick to their words and agreements. The opinion about a "fair model of migration" is subjective. Personally, I don't think the question "pay or disconnect" is fair. Especially considering that I and other owners of the boxed version did not violate the agreements.

I am the owner and CEO of the company.
I have a counter question: What clause(s) of contract or legislation are we violating by refusing to further develop and support outdated versions of our software? Only please specifically cite the clause or legislation. Because I know we're not breaking anything.
I emphasize this: there is no wording "pay or disconnect". We say "if you want a new version, pay, but we will not support the old version."
05.07.2022, 17:43

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
And if all customers who have MVP get together and make a team that will update MVP... Why was this option not proposed, gather a team and separate from One Box... Most likely now 80 percent of customers are still on MVP.. Therefore, if 1,000 clients per month at 50 UE, it is 50,000 UE per month. This money can be used to further develop the MVP. I wonder if this will be the case and the team will separate from the founder... OneBox programmers - you have a great opportunity to separate and continue to develop the MVP and earn separately...

If we had 80% of customers on MVP - do you think I would go all-in and say we no longer support MVP?
Why won't the MVP team separate from the founder? Ha, but everything is simple - because I and the team do not want it.
The team made a new product, received and receives much more money from it, and you say "that's all bullshit, let's do the old one for less money" :))))
05.07.2022, 17:47

Alexander Sergeevich Chyzhik
OneBox production wrote:
2. From January 1, 2023, if you contact the OneBox forum or any official partner of OneBox (the list of partners is here - https://1b.app/ua/partner/search/) and ask to correct an error, make revisions - You will get the answer "First we upgrade you to OneBox OS, then we fix/improve what you need".

That. If some third-party integration fails or is updated, will you be able to fix it? Even paid? What is the difficulty?

OneBox production wrote:
you are issued activation keys for OneBox OS annually.

Please explain, will only pay $199 per user per hour?
05.07.2022, 17:59

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
... We say "if you want a new version, pay, but we will not support the old version."

I'm sorry, but where is the guarantee that after January 1, 2023, you and the team will not deliberately put a stick in the wheel of MVP to end this hateful suitcase without a handle? The scheme is simple - you "accidentally" organized a system crash, and if you want to fix it, see ""First we upgrade you to OneBox OS, then we fix/improve what you need".
Do you offer to take your word for it, as was the case when buying "perpetual" licenses?)

The team made a new product, received and receives much more money from it, and you say "that's all bullshit, let's do the old one for less money" :))))

Indeed, and I don't care if something was promised there before, eternal licenses there, or some other delusion. Come to think of it, you honestly stated - we changed shoes, which is not clear? Legally, a mosquito will not sharpen its nose, everything is organized as needed. And what are the promises here, when the team currently has a new product and much more money. What a joy to read this, well done
05.07.2022, 18:11

Miroshnichenko Maxim

Mr. Maxim, you seem to have completely lost the feeling of the ground under your feet, if you allow yourself such bold comments. If you yourself did not understand this, then you have now spat in the face of many people who fed you for many years. I think that many users of your product, including me, should think again about doing business with your company in the future.
05.07.2022, 18:31

Miroshnichenko Maxim

Mr. Maxim, you seem to have completely lost the feeling of the ground under your feet, if you allow yourself such bold comments. If you yourself did not understand this, then you have now spat in the face of many people who fed you for many years. I think that many users of your product, including me, should think again about doing business with your company in the future.

That's why I'm waiting for the programmers to unite and support MVP from January 1 for a subscription separately from Van Box
05.07.2022, 19:08

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
That. If some third-party integration fails or is updated, will you be able to fix it? Even paid? What is the difficulty?

Yes. The OneBox development team will no longer touch the MVP code.
Of course, you can directly find someone from current or former employees, ask them to help. And there at their discretion.
But officially OneBox no longer supports MVP and bears no responsibility for it to anyone.
05.07.2022, 21:37

To all those who are dissatisfied with this news, I am writing again:
1. We do not violate the law and do not violate any clause in the contract.
2. We have full right to stop support and distribution of MVP (and any versions in general). And all customers have the right not to continue using OneBox.
3. Customers have the right to keep their boxed MVPs and customize them as they wish. Anything but replicate under any brand.
4. We want to give and give the best software to the market and make money from it. And customers have a choice - to go with us or not.
OneBox OS is a better solution than MVP. You may or may not agree with this. More than 80% of customers made their choice in favor of OS.
05.07.2022, 21:46

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Denis, you wander in your wet fantasies, that's not how it works, you're just trying to manipulate emotions or conscience. I have analyzed your queries on the forum - and they are...wait wait...also manipulative, namely they all have the same context: "I once paid for licenses and system setup - please fix this because I believe it is a mistake system", but why the problem occurred you don't even want to listen, and you don't want to pay for someone else to figure it out either.
In this case, there is no room for conscience, you either buy a service or software and get what you paid for, or you don't buy, no one should give you more. Your licenses are forever, you can use them as much as you want. There is no need to shift the responsibility for your actions to someone else, you bought the software and you should have taken into account that its support is not eternal, no one could promise you that. Why do you have this idea that someone owes you something?
You can argue that you feed the company, you are not a regular customer, you are exactly the customer who paid 1 time (conditionally) and constantly tries to get something for free, while being as negative as possible towards the entire staff and the company as a whole, constantly complains on service, product quality and still returns. I am sure that you also have such clients, and how you treat them is also clear.
The fact that someone was "spit in the face" here is your subjective opinion, everyone who is adequate, adequately treats partners and the product is always helped on the forum (now it's free for everyone) and partners personally. And I'm not talking about ghost people, I'm talking about myself personally - on the forum you can see how many requests I closed, how many hours I helped to set up something that would cost a lot, if you sum it up, I could get several thousand dollars for it, maybe dozens.
Let me remind you that I am not speaking here as a representative of the company, because I am not, but as a partner who uses this product. You may wonder why I defend the product so much, it's very simple - I like it, it's almost a part of my life, I've been watching it develop for more than 7 years, I see a lot of satisfied customers and it really annoys me that someone keeps trying to "fuck off" him just because he had a negative experience working with some specialist or he does not understand what software is and what he is buying. I am also the owner of MVP and I am also not satisfied with something, I do not want to update, because I do not earn from this system.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
That's why I'm waiting for the programmers to unite and support MVP from January 1 for a subscription separately from Van Box

Serhiy, you should not hope for such utopian events :) Anyone who wants can become a partner and do anything, including you can support MVP. I can already guess that you have a lot of buts, like: I'm not a programmer or something, and that's exactly the problem, that no one wants to do it.
As has been pointed out more than once on the forum, you can agree on anything with any existing partner, everything can be resolved.
05.07.2022, 21:47

For existing clients, there may be special migration programs, at the discretion of the integrator and at his rates.
But in simple words - yes, about $150-200/user/year.
05.07.2022, 21:47

According to the logic of the dissatisfied - I have to file a lawsuit and write that the Apple company is crap - YouTube is not updated on my iPhone 6.
It is possible to attract almost any company that develops any technology - on average, support for 3 years (ideally), and in general the first year, the second incrementally - then we forget about support.
I advise you to google a little and read the legislation regarding software support by developers =)
A photo in a trailer is a standard situation for many salespeople and marketers, and in general for every business.
05.07.2022, 22:02
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

For this to happen, the stars need to line up like this:
ONE person should appear who will say "comrade programmers, I pay you $40 an hour, 160 hours a week, 5 full-time programmers for a couple of years to come, here's your office, a safe place where missiles don't shoot and don't fly. And here's a huge bunch for you Technically interesting MVP tasks, please, and we will also pay for all the bugs.
And only then, really, they will say "Listen, Max and Igor, this is the case, don't worry, we have a better customer than you" :)
Really?
Please don't take it personally, it's just a colorful description. But it quite accurately describes the conditions that are now provided to developers in the OS.
05.07.2022, 22:09

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox production wrote:
According to the logic of the dissatisfied - I have to file a lawsuit and write that the Apple company is crap - YouTube is not updated on my iPhone 6.
It is possible to attract almost any company that develops any technology - on average, support for 3 years (ideally), and in general the first year, the second incrementally - then we forget about support.

There is a problem in Safari, tabs close randomly due to synchronization problems, and you know what - Apple has not responded to the ticket for almost a year :)
05.07.2022, 22:12

There is a problem in Safari, tabs close randomly due to synchronization problems, and you know what - Apple has not responded to the ticket for almost a year :)

Google Chrome
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/list
1,300,000 gods.
05.07.2022, 22:17

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

Yes. The OneBox development team will no longer touch the MVP code.
Of course, you can directly find someone from current or former employees, ask them to help. And there at their discretion.
But officially OneBox no longer supports MVP and bears no responsibility for it to anyone.

and what kind of system is there? All the code is on our server and, in principle, any programmer, if he understands, can make changes, or is everything so specific that only Box employees are competent in this?
06.07.2022, 00:05

and what kind of system is there? All the code is on our server and, in principle, any programmer, if he understands, can make changes, or is everything so specific that only Box employees are competent in this?

The code is open, for box clients it is on the client's server.
Can a third-party developer with knowledge of php, mysql figure it out? In theory, yes.
But he wants a lot of money.
There is no code documentation, no one will write it even for money.
We will not train developers either.
--
Globally, I don't understand what the problem is: clients on mvp are ready to quit and pay a lot of money to developers to use mvp. Instead of paying plus or minus the same amount of money for the OS, but getting new software that is faster, more convenient, and develops in leaps and bounds.
06.07.2022, 10:19

The problem is that box customers do not understand WHY they should pay for a system that, in their opinion, has already been bought once and, according to your salespeople, will not require additional investments.
We assumed that a one-time purchase of the system would cover our needs, and now, conditionally speaking, you oblige to purchase a new solution and pay you again for the product. No matter how many "pragmatic" explanations for such a decision are voiced, it seems to me that all clients are not very happy with such an attitude on your part. I recommend that you think about how to get out of a similar situation and give a solution to clients.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

Can a third-party developer with knowledge of php, mysql figure it out? In theory, yes.
--
Globally, I don't understand what the problem is: clients on mvp are ready to quit and pay a lot of money to developers to use mvp. Instead of paying plus or minus the same amount of money for the OS, but getting new software that is faster, more convenient, and develops in leaps and bounds.
06.07.2022, 11:32

Skubiy Andrey wrote:
The problem is that box customers do not understand WHY they should pay for a system that, in their opinion, has already been bought once and, according to your salespeople, will not require additional investments.
We assumed that a one-time purchase of the system would cover our needs, and now, conditionally speaking, you oblige to purchase a new solution and pay you again for the product. No matter how many "pragmatic" explanations for such a decision are voiced, it seems to me that all clients are not very happy with such an attitude on your part. I recommend that you think about how to get out of a similar situation and give a solution to clients.

You got exactly what you paid for.
You paid once - received the software once. (although we have been pulling it and updating it for free for years).
For some reason, everyone thinks that they can come to a car dealership and say "I want a new car for free, I already bought an old one from you!" (or finish the old one for me).
No matter how many pragmatic explanations are voiced, my decision will not change this in any way: MVP is officially over.
We, like all manufacturers, give our customers a choice:
- here's something new for money (and even with discounts)
- or use the old one, but we are not obliged to service it (by law, by concept).
06.07.2022, 11:42

Skubiy Andrey wrote:

And there is clear cunning that another 80 percent of clients are sitting on MVP...
06.07.2022, 11:57

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
they say that they can come to a car dealership and say "I want a new car for free, I already bought an old one from you!" (or finish the old one for me).
No matter how much p

Did you have the right to take the ego code instead of updating the MVP and update it separately on new conditions?
06.07.2022, 11:59

After all, it is the buyers of the MVP who are the exclusive investors in the product, and in fact, after an hour you will do the same again with the new ones, say that this version is no longer updated, switch to a new one that we are working on because the one you invested in is already unpromising. And where are the guarantees that exactly what you have now proposed is more promising than what you did before but decided not to improve?
06.07.2022, 12:03

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
After all, it is the buyers of the MVP who are the exclusive investors in the product, and in fact, after an hour you will do the same again with the new ones, say that this version is no longer updated, switch to a new one that we are working on because the one you invested in is already unpromising. And where are the guarantees that exactly what you have now proposed is more promising than what you did before but decided not to improve?

An investor is someone who receives a share in the company (and all the risks associated with it) in exchange for investing money.
MVP clients are not investors. They paid a fixed amount of money for a fixed product.
Otherwise, it would be an investment contract, not a license contract.
It's like "I bought a house, but why do you refuse to service it after 5 years"?
Where is the guarantee that nothing will change in the future, that we will not change the conditions, that the software will not change? Nowhere. There are no guarantees.
Where is the guarantee that ms will not release new windows, and your favorite software (which you personally made) will not stop working?
Where is the guarantee that YouTube will not stop working on old Apple devices when the next iPhone is released?
There are no guarantees for anything in this world. There are only opportunities and risks.
06.07.2022, 12:17

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
For some reason, everyone thinks that they can come to a car dealership and say "I want a new car for free, I already bought an old one from you!" (or finish the old one for me).

Maybe that's why everyone thinks that the managers of the car dealership assured the buyer that he is buying a car with an eternal guarantee of performance, no? And now you have changed your shoes and are imposing a new car on the buyer at his request to maintain the performance of the old one.
06.07.2022, 12:19

Maxim, as a business owner, I understand you, but I see that you do not understand your clients.
I paid for a product for which, according to your salesmen, I will not have to pay more. From a legal point of view, the whole number, although our lawyers have yet to check it, from the point of view of client orientation and the approach to conducting business, it is a complete failure.
You save your skin with such methods, but you forget that a disgruntled client can have the power to tell the market about your methods, and the number of clients will be much smaller.
For years, you updated the system for us according to the contract, and not because it is some kind of service.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

You got exactly what you paid for.
You paid once - received the software once. (although we have been pulling it and updating it for free for years).
No matter how many pragmatic explanations are voiced, my decision will not change this in any way: MVP is officially over.
We, like all manufacturers, give our customers a choice:
- here's something new for money (and even with discounts)
- or use the old one, but we are not obliged to service it (by law, by concept).
06.07.2022, 12:21

Skubiy Andrey wrote:

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

--

The contract states that you undertake to ensure the operation of the software within a period not limited by time frames :)
06.07.2022, 12:25

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
It's like "I bought a house, but why do you refuse to service it after 5 years"?
Where is the guarantee that nothing will change in the future, that we will not change the conditions, that the software will not change? Nowhere. There are no guarantees.
Where is the guarantee that ms will not release new windows, and your favorite software (which you personally made) will not stop working?
Where is the guarantee that YouTube will not stop working on old Apple devices when the next iPhone is released?
There are no guarantees for anything in this world. There are only opportunities and risks.

When buying a house, no one promises that it will be serviced forever.
you promised They changed their shoes, and now they are asking for examples that do not correspond to the given situation. Also, "according to concepts" you have everything here in order.
06.07.2022, 12:28

Vyacheslav wrote:
then he does not promise that he will serve him forever.
you promised Changed your shoes, and now you are asking for examples that do not correspond to this sieve in any way

They took the MVP, refined it a bit, and now they say pay 150-200 uE per user, because we finished a little... Switching to a new product is an expense (switching from an old Mercedes to a new one does not take a lot of time to prepare for a new steering wheel, switching to a new iPhone does not take many hours of study). So why is the transition to a new product a big cost of refinement and adjustment at the expense of the client? They made a new Mercedes and now all customers need plastic surgery to cut off a little of their arms and legs so that the customer can get into the new car?
06.07.2022, 13:21

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
They took the MVP, refined it a bit, and now they say pay 150-200 uE per user, because we finished a little... Switching to a new product is an expense (switching from an old Mercedes to a new one does not take a lot of time to prepare for a new steering wheel, switching to a new iPhone does not take many hours of study). So why is the transition to a new product a big cost of refinement and adjustment at the expense of the client? They made a new Mercedes and now all customers need plastic surgery to cut off a little of their arms and legs so that the customer can get into the new car?

and everything is simple - because, as we were kindly informed above, "The team made a new product, received and receives much more money from it, and you say "that's all bullshit, let's do the old one for less money" :)))) "
The efficient vanbox manager apparently made his choice between reputation and "much more money", so we have this story.
06.07.2022, 13:34

Vyacheslav wrote:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

and everything is simple - because, as we were kindly informed above, "The team made a new product, received and receives much more money from it, and you say "that's all bullshit, let's do the old one for less money" :)))) "
The efficient vanbox manager apparently made his choice between reputation and "much more money", so we have this story.

I wonder which companies will remain, the prices for everything are rising, according to Maxim, vanbox programmers receive 40*8*20= 6400 ue per month, I read reviews of the new system - many are dissatisfied... What will it be...
06.07.2022, 14:28

Anton wrote:
The contract states that you undertake to ensure the operation of the software within a period not limited by time frames :)

Vyacheslav wrote:
When buying a house, no one promises that it will be serviced forever.
you promised

Prove it. I'm quite serious.
Cite the clause of the contract and/or law that states that we promise you to serve MVP indefinitely.
So far, everyone here is writing and expressing their dissatisfaction, but no one has given any arguments, not even close.
Prove to me here and publicly that I am wrong and have violated some clause of the contract or the law.

Vyacheslav wrote:

I chose between "close the company" or "change the business model".
In this topic, I wrote above: would you prefer that OneBox as a company disappeared altogether? Then we were 2-3 months away from closing completely.
But all this argument is deliberately ignored.
Reputation? You will tell your family and friends about your reputation when you have negative money, when you have a thousand clients in front of you who say "work for free and forever - you owe us, and you can't quit because we decided that way."
Sound rude? Yes, it is.
06.07.2022, 14:29

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
I chose between "close the company" or "p

You've turned the trick on again. You didn't have money, so you started investing in programmers at 40 uE per hour of their work for many months?
If this were true, you could simply enter a subscription fee for receiving updates, and continue to work on the basis of MVP.
You haven't even offered this option to your customers.
The decision to make a new one because it is already bankrupt? Are you having fun with us...
06.07.2022, 14:57

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Cite the clause of the contract and/or law that states that we promise you to serve MVP indefinitely.
So far, everyone here is writing and expressing their dissatisfaction, but no one has given any arguments, not even close.
Prove to me here and publicly that I am wrong and have violated some clause of the contract or the law.
06.07.2022, 15:02

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

Personally, the problem for me is that now our MVP system fully covers our needs. And we would calmly stay on it and make the necessary improvements. And now, given that you are stopping support, there is a risk of system inoperability at one fine moment, which no one will eliminate.
Thus, you force us to switch to the OS and give licenses without any benefits for old customers. I do not consider the exchange of licenses on preferential terms, because these are the same licenses for access to the same system and they were already purchased once.
In fact, this is the same CRM, just a new version. Maybe it has a completely different code, but the essence has not changed, it is a CRM-ERP system for the same purposes as before. And even the name is the same.
Now we have to look in the direction of the transition to the OS.
Speed - yes, attracts.
I don't see the convenience yet, just the work logic has changed. The interface within the applications is essentially the same, and the inconveniences of usability with MVP remained.
Is it possible to have at least some kind of discount for renewing licenses for old customers?
06.07.2022, 15:07

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

That. You didn't sell "perpetual" licenses? Didn't your managers tell the customers that you overpay once, after which you can use the van box without additional payments, not counting improvements?
And I am not going to prove anything to you, we are already in the process of introducing the second SRM. I personally find this position of the owner of the company, who frankly does not care about the opinion of his clients, extremely unpleasant. And besides, having changed your shoes once, what will prevent you from doing it again?
Everything is obvious to me here - they promised one thing when buying, now we have the opposite situation. I understand, I legally insured you, well, well done.

I chose between "close the company" or "change the business model".
In this topic, I wrote above: would you prefer that OneBox as a company disappeared altogether? Then we were 2-3 months away from closing completely.
But all this argument is deliberately ignored.
Reputation? You will tell your family and friends about your reputation when you have negative money, when you have a thousand clients in front of you who say "work for free and forever - you owe us, and you can't quit because we decided that way."
Sound rude? Yes, it is.

So the clients are to blame, that you initially miscalculated the business model? You sold an "eternal and free" product, offering to overpay for it once. And now you are surprised - why, clients demand what they bought earlier, what nonsense!
06.07.2022, 15:27

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

I'm just curious, how do you now interpret these clauses of the contract?
Everything is not so clear here, and this is the second?
06.07.2022, 15:41

How can you compare the code of a van box that can be changed for decades and updated like iron on the examples of world-famous manufacturers... You are breaking the contract with this step, you should at least if you are not going to update for free, announce the amount for the update... You now have 80 percent of customers on MVP. Ask customers if they have the financial ability to pay 50 ue per month for an upgrade, you have more than 1000 customers on MVP, make no mistake... do a paid upgrade!
06.07.2022, 15:45

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
I emphasize this: there is no wording "pay or disconnect". We say "if you want a new version, pay, but we will not support the old version."
06.07.2022, 15:59

Vyacheslav wrote:
has a formulation

now they will start talking about Mercedes and iPhones again...
06.07.2022, 16:37

I'm just curious, how do you now interpret these clauses of the contract?
Everything is not so clear here, and this is the second?

Everything is clear here: you have the right (RIGHT!) to use the license (the software you bought) without a time limit.
The question is, where is the point that we have an OBLIGATION to maintain, develop, and update it?

Clause 7.5 - the customer has the RIGHT to update. Where is the point that we have an OBLIGATION to release these updates?
(And even omit the details that this point concerns OneBox CRM+ERP, not OneBox MVP)
06.07.2022, 16:42

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Clause 7.5 - the customer has the RIGHT to update. Where is the point that we have an OBLIGATION to release these updates?

In fact - have you released updates? Released So why are you now denying customers the RIGHT to receive these updates for free, but demanding money?
But probably this is not an update at all, but a "completely new product", therefore there is absolutely no possibility to apply this clause of the contract here, right?
In general, I think that these manipulations with RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS are obvious to any sane person. And everyone will make their own decision.
06.07.2022, 17:00

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
You now have 80 percent of customers on MVP.

Can you tell me where the statistics come from?
06.07.2022, 18:56

The comparison with a car is not quite correct. Even if it is assumed that the OS is not an MVP update, but something completely new, then it is not about a new machine, but about the fact that you do not give the opportunity to use the old one. Now you don't do the official service for repairs and improvements, and it is almost impossible to contact someone from the outside, because this is not a standard mechanism, and there are no instructions.
If there was a question of closing the company, then, of course, it is justified to make a new model, but at the same time, it is possible to focus on new clients, and not exactly force them to start paying old ones. Box clients can be motivated to switch to a new system with an improved product + give really favorable conditions, due to this forced rotation.
What motivates me to switch at the moment is the lack of support and improvements. I don't see any qualitative changes that will make our company more profitable or lower costs.
Therefore, I am asking to give a discounted price of 50 dollars per user per hour, as for those who have renewed immediately and are ready to switch tomorrow.
06.07.2022, 20:29

Vyacheslav wrote:
What's wrong is that it's not an update at all, but a "completely new product", so there is absolutely no way to apply this clause of the contract here, right?
In general, I think that these manipulations with RIGHTS and OBLIGATIONS are obvious to any sane person. And everyone will make their own decisions

here already comes the question of lawyers to prove that this is still an update that all clients are obliged to receive for free...
06.07.2022, 21:17

The comparison with a car is not quite correct. Even if it is assumed that the OS is not an MVP update, but something completely new, then it is not about a new machine, but about the fact that you do not give the opportunity to use the old one. Now you don't do the official service for repairs and improvements, and it is almost impossible to contact someone from the outside, because this is not a standard mechanism, and there are no instructions.

The story with the car is just correct.
We just give the opportunity to use the old car, but we say that we can no longer service it.
I will give a very specific example:
I have a car, Audi A4 2016, I bought it in a showroom. The car is 6 years old, the warranty has expired. It was serviced only by officials in Kyiv.
One fine day, the car was stolen by orcs, the keys were stolen, the insole was broken, the battery died, the technical license was stolen, they were mined and a lot of other crap :)
We go to the officials (DEAR!), we say "we need to start the car: ask for the keys, change the battery, for money." And that's all, they can't, the keys for the old model are not supplied, there is no such battery and it is not clear when it will be. The car is now a brick. Then we do it only in garages.
And if the car was 2 years older and under warranty - we would do everything.
So the example is correct.
Second example, with the same machine. The car is under warranty, you need to install a rear view camera.
There are two sets - an official one from Germany for 1000 euros, an unofficial one from a garage for 500 euros.
Official waiting time. Unofficial - 2 weeks.
You are not putting an official one - goodbye warranty for the ENTIRE car.
It's a myth that the officials will support your car until its happy total.

What motivates me to switch at the moment is the lack of support and improvements. I don't see any qualitative changes that will make our company more profitable or lower costs.

Motivation can only be negative, it is what exposes you to action.
For the most part, people buy a new car because the old one broke, not because the new one is better.
If it seems to you that the example is far-fetched, then here are examples from IT:
- youtube premium is purchased because the ads for you and your children are annoying while they are watching cartoons
- icloud, google drive is purchased, because the space is over, and what to delete xz
- an antivirus for Windows is purchased, because the non-working computer was damaged
- onebox is bought, because the tariff "for data" has become expensive and everything will no longer fit.
Everything is based on negative motivation.
07.07.2022, 00:33

The history of the car is not correct. Code is not erased, like rings and pistons, physics and software are of different nature. Changing the engine cast at the factory and correcting the code and sending it out are not the same thing at all, but for you it is the same thing, again cunning.
Again, you took the MVP and finished it, this is an update of the MVP and it is not a new product... It's just an improvement... again, cunning...
Listen to all MVP users - keep your promise, if you have released a new update, please update everyone. If it costs money - announce the cost of updating MVP... But you do not have the right to close MVP support and updating since there was no term for its operation according to the contract... Especially since you have an update and can update to a new version...
07.07.2022, 10:09

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
The history of the car is not correct. Code is not erased, like rings and pistons, physics and software are of different nature. Changing the engine cast at the factory and correcting the code and sending it out are not the same thing at all, but for you it is the same thing, again cunning.

You speak cunningly. The code is not erased - that's right, so take it and use it.
But you want us to update it free of charge for new market realities. For example, Nova Poshta changed its API - should we? Or maybe Nova Poshta owes you not to change the API for years?

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Again, you took the MVP and finished it, this is an update of the MVP and it is not a new product... It's just an improvement... again, cunning...

Does the automaker make each subsequent car from scratch, without using old spare parts?
Okay, Audi, give me a new A4 please, because it's just a slightly improved old model.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
But you do not have the right to close the MVP support and update, since initially there was no term of its operation under the contract... Especially since you have an update and can update to a new version...

I quoted the agreement above. We have the right to close support.
07.07.2022, 10:19

What's the point of switching to a new version now, after spending a lot of extra money, if in an hour you will make a new version again?
07.07.2022, 10:47

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
What's the point of switching to a new version now, after spending a lot of extra money, if in an hour you will make a new version again?

Everyone can have their own motives.
Someone continues to use WIndows XP, and he does not care that it has not been maintained or updated for 10 years.
Why should you switch to OneBox OS?
Pros: the new software works faster, it is more convenient (according to quite specific parameters), integrations with third-party services are kept up-to-date, security fixes are released (related both directly to the software and to the dependence on the operating system), more integrators work with the OS.
Cons: there will be no support in the old software. A few examples: if the integration with some service breaks, we do not fix it. If a new operating system for servers is released, we will not adapt OneBox to it.
07.07.2022, 11:25

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Code is not erased, like rings and pistons, physics and software are of different nature. Changing the engine cast at the factory and correcting the code and sending it out are not the same thing at all, but for you it is the same thing, again cunning.

here you are wrong in my opinion. Perhaps you rarely pay for software. I will give an example with the PhpStorm IDE, there new versions are released every six months. You need to buy a subscription every month in order to install each new version of yourself on your PC and be able to use it (if you stop paying, you no longer have the right to use it either). But there is another option, to immediately buy a subscription for an hour and the version that was available at the time of purchase of the subscription is yours forever, but without the possibility of updating. Total:
1. You pay for the subscription immediately per hour: you get the right to use the version of the software that is available at the time of subscription (you paid 1 time, you received mvp forever. No one takes your ego and will not take it away. Use as much as you like.)
2. You pay every month/hour and you have the right to use ALL updated versions of the product. (welcome to os)
It is not os that will release meaning after an hour, but something else, in my opinion, boxing does not exist, because os has subscribers who pay for the development of os every month. There was no such thing at mvp, that's why they created a new system.
07.07.2022, 11:45

From the point of view of legal Clause 7.5 of the agreement, as well as the agreement on the support of OneBox CRM+ERP, as a lawyer, I can tell you that it obliges you to update the product indefinitely and maintain its functionality. The right of one party to receive updates = the obligation of the other party to do them. When the release is updated, they must be provided free of charge, and the software version does not change this contract. This is a contract, moreover, a public contract of affiliation, which you drew up, and which we, as clients who have been with you almost since the very beginning of your company, received and signed, paid, that is, fulfilled our obligations. The problem with this approach is obvious to you: the client pays once, and your obligations exist forever.
Your product is cool and competitive, but the prices and/or conditions you initially set were unrealistic for yourself, as far as I understand. That is, you took on obligations that you cannot fulfill because you miscalculated the business model and monetized a significant part of the clients only once - when buying a license. The model is similar to a pyramid - it works only with a constantly increased flow of new clients. Now you have come to this understanding and decided to abandon the obligations that you once assumed, clearly formulated obligations.
In this connection, problems and misunderstandings arise with clients who have been with you the longest. Comparisons with cars or iPhones, with YouTube, after all, are not correct, as well as any comparison with businesses and products in B2C, since no one undertakes the obligation of eternal support. However, we are interested in the existence and development of your company, and a balanced business model is usually a guarantee of stability, because in our country reputation and a balanced approach, and to a lesser extent legal guarantees, can be the guarantee of fulfilling obligations.
Many, indeed, are willing to start paying for product updates, which they did not do before, by subscription, including us, so as not to face problems of migration, compatibility, and restructuring of processes during operation.
However, as far as I understand, there are other problems associated with the transition to the OS for existing customers.
For us, they are especially sharp:
1. We made a lot of improvements all the time, paid them to your developers, technical support, etc. Some of them are custom (because initially you planned an individual approach to all clients and allowed custom items). Many of them are critically important for us. We need advice from your developers about the possibility of transferring these things and how they will work.
2. You refuse the functionality of the online store in the OS, which was on MVP. When switching to the OS, many things in this connection will be complicated, especially custom ones (they will not be synchronized between the OS and MVP in terms of products and the second functionality), as far as I understand this point.
3. The solution proposed by you will leave MVP with IM on a separate server, synchronize with the OS, and with the policy of complete rejection of MVP support, the question is what will happen when updating the New Mail API, for example. Will this functionality work on the website of the online store or not? The same applies to other things that are tied to the online store and must work through MVP. Also, if we need to make changes to the IM on the MVP, provided that we switch to the OS, will you be able to provide us with paid support? After all, we are ready to pass, but we can't score on IM either, because this is the basis of our business.
For example, even without a paid subscription, we spent up to several thousand dollars per hour, on average, on improvements, system updates, functional expansion, etc. If you follow the logic of refusing any interference in the MVP, then the online stores that were with you, in any case, will not be able to function in principle.
You have a strong side of the company - the product. However, you try to make the communication universal, despite the fact that the product was sold individually, especially at the very beginning of your activity. Please contact us to clarify these points.
07.07.2022, 11:56

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
We go to the officials (DEAR!), we say "we need to start the car: ask for the keys, change the battery, for money." And that's all, they can't, the keys for the old model are not supplied, there is no such battery and it is not clear when it will be. The car is now a brick. Then we do it only in garages.
And if the car was 2 years older and under warranty - we would do everything.

Are you saying that the MVP code can become so outdated that it will no longer be possible to fix some broken integration? And do you need to buy a new OS product? Still, I consider the example incorrect.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Second example, with the same machine. The car is under warranty, you need to install a rear view camera.
There are two sets - an official one from Germany for 1000 euros, an unofficial one from a garage for 500 euros.
Official waiting time. Unofficial - 2 weeks.
You are not putting an official one - goodbye warranty for the ENTIRE car.

And in this example, at least there is a possibility of a paid solution. You close such an opportunity. And turning to "unofficials" in the case of OneBox is unrealistic.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Motivation can only be negative, it is what exposes you to action.
For the most part, people buy a new car because the old one broke, not because the new one is better.
If it seems to you that the example is far-fetched, then here are examples from IT:
- youtube premium is purchased because the ads for you and your children are annoying while they are watching cartoons
- icloud, google drive is purchased, because the space is over, and what to delete xz
- an antivirus for Windows is purchased, because the non-working computer was damaged
- onebox is bought, because the tariff "for data" has become expensive and everything will no longer fit.
Everything is based on negative motivation.

Let's put it this way, negative motivation is stronger than positive. Positive also works. I agree with these examples. But here you get at least a visible result. And, for example, personally in our situation, we change, krome abon. we will not see the board. We still have everything working perfectly. Only the unpleasant sediment from coercion and the corresponding attitude towards the company will remain.
But it is indeed possible to show attitude (gratitude, respect, care) to old clients and make such conditions for them to smooth out all the negativity of this situation.
You will understand that the owners of perpetual licenses are not freebies, but people for whom one picture of the future was created, on the basis of which decisions were made, plans and budgets were made, and now they are being told that we are canceling everything, and there is essentially no choice.
Give more favorable conditions for the price per user, not the same as for new customers. What does it cost you if MVP is less than 20%? Why not win-win?
07.07.2022, 13:49

Are you saying that the MVP code can become so outdated that it will no longer be possible to fix some broken integration? And do you need to buy a new OS product? Still, I consider the example incorrect.

Yes.
Here are examples:
https://status.hetzner.com/incident/dba42b0d-09b0-4b9e-9319-8c959b040586
https://status.hetzner.com/incident/3cf85866-ac79-448d-9870-b1fb201387b0
https://status.hetzner.com/incident/2e720b66-c70b-4f67-9ad3-0d514a239b2e
Termination of support for certain operating systems automatically means that everything is at the user's risk. They will find a critical bug in the Ubuntu 21.10 operating system - and everything, all software and all servers on this version of Ubuntu are hacked.
This means that if I write OneBox to run on Ubuntu 21.10, I can't do ANYTHING with OneBox security while it's installed on Ubuntu 21.10. Because I can't fix the operating system, and everything is based on it.
The only option to solve this is to rewrite the code on a new operating system, and this is not just "correct a couple of lines of code". And this is not even close to an "update", because it is necessary to rewrite almost everything, for the new operating system and its requirements, libraries.
And I can give such examples with any software library.
For example, not so long ago (an hour ago) a bug was discovered in the SSL protocol of some version.
That's all, it became known that it is possible to hack all operating systems up to Windows XP, including.
The only option to live further is not to use XP.
A new iPhone is out - developers of mobile apps are tearing their hair out, because half of all interfaces need to be rewritten.

And in this example, at least there is a possibility of a paid solution. You close such an opportunity. And turning to "unofficials" in the case of OneBox is unrealistic.

Let's say this "paid solution" cost me about 25% of the cost of a new car.
No one prevents you from hiring a developer, telling him to "figure it out", paying him a salary and thereby solving the problem for money.

You will understand that the owners of perpetual licenses are not freebies, but people for whom one picture of the future was created, on the basis of which decisions were made, plans and budgets were made, and now they are being told that we are canceling everything, and there is essentially no choice.

There is a choice, and we do not make it for you, we do not revoke box licenses.
07.07.2022, 15:19

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Termination of support for certain operating systems automatically means that everything is at the user's risk. They will find a critical bug in the Ubuntu 21.10 operating system - and everything, all software and all servers on this version of Ubuntu are hacked.
This means that if I write OneBox to run on Ubuntu 21.10, I can't do ANYTHING with OneBox security while it's installed on Ubuntu 21.10. Because I can't fix the operating system, and everything is based on it.
The only option to solve this is to rewrite the code on a new operating system, and this is not just "correct a couple of lines of code". And this is not even close to an "update", because it is necessary to rewrite almost everything, for the new operating system and its requirements, libraries.
And I can give such examples with any software library.

I'm talking about less global changes in the form of refinements and elimination of problems if integrations fly.
Can you give a discounted price per user on the OS?
07.07.2022, 15:46

I'm talking about less global changes in the form of refinements and elimination of problems if integrations fly.

For at least an hour, OneBox does not provide any services to anyone, except for renting software in the cloud or selling activation keys for boxes.
Any improvements are NOT the business of OneBox, but the business of our partners (system integrators).
Even the OneBox software itself, which belongs to WEBPRODAKSHN LLC, is outsourced to another company.
OneBox has not earned anything from improvements and support for a very long time.
What you write on the forum is done by partners, they themselves take the money and provide the service themselves.
By and large, the forum can be replaced with a Facebook group - and nothing will change. The forum is just a platform.

Can you give a discounted price per user on the OS?

We gave
1.5 years ago, we announced that there would be OneBox OS, the transition to it is paid.
They gave everyone who wanted to enroll at the very beginning, they gave preferential conditions, discounts for the transition. For those who signed the contract then - we keep the prices until now, even paying the partners the difference.
Many then agreed, for which I am very grateful.
Right now, we don't solve anything at preferential prices, because absolutely all money goes only through partners. You cannot buy anything directly from OneBox and you cannot negotiate directly.
In simple words: for the price you will have to talk with partners https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/
07.07.2022, 16:41

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
For at least an hour, OneBox does not provide any services to anyone, except for renting software in the cloud or selling activation keys for boxes.
Any improvements are NOT the business of OneBox, but the business of our partners (system integrators).
Even the OneBox software itself, which belongs to WEBPRODAKSHN LLC, is outsourced to another company.
OneBox has not earned anything from improvements and support for a very long time.
What you write on the forum is done by partners, they themselves take the money and provide the service themselves.
By and large, the forum can be replaced with a Facebook group - and nothing will change. The forum is just a platform.

Well, the partners will not make improvements either. That would solve our problem.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
In simple words: for the price you will have to talk with partners https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/

Is it possible)))
I don't understand why you can't make concessions for those who have been with you for a long time, and to whom you have given a promise of permanent work and renewal (not taking into account your interpretation of the contract regarding rights and obligations) and make loyal transition conditions...
07.07.2022, 17:14

Well, the partners will not make improvements either. That would solve our problem.

Is it possible)))

I will not comment in detail so as not to discredit you.
I will say this: I am on the side of the partners and I want to see how this situation plays out :)
07.07.2022, 17:31

The contract clearly states that the company undertakes to eliminate software errors without time limits. No amount of posts will change that.
Simply walking away from your commitments and saying "your problems" are financial and reputational risks.
And in order to understand with customers, it is worth offering conditions for terminating the current contract and switching to a new one, or leaving the minimum necessary number of employees who will be able to correct internal errors of the system if necessary.
07.07.2022, 18:00

Anton wrote:
The contract clearly states that the company undertakes to eliminate software errors without time limits. No amount of posts will change that.

Please quote the specific clause of the contract.
07.07.2022, 20:32

It is very, very unfortunate that the owners of this product have such a position and attitude. That they chose the path of forming a negative attitude, decided to get out of the situation in every possible way, proving that they provide and support the product constantly, sold it once - this is nonsense and there is no such thing anywhere.
Although they themselves promised exactly this before, and after all, it was implied that you buy access to the WORKING system.
Or because there is no such wording in the contract, so it is assumed that you have eternal access, but the system can stop working at one moment?)
+ all the same, there is a wording in the contract about obligations to resolve the issue of appeal.
After all, it would be possible to maintain loyalty and say: understand that if we do not express ourselves now, we will close anyway, and therefore, sorry, that we refuse what we promised, but here are the most pleasant conditions for you. And it doesn't matter if you move now or in a couple of years.
08.07.2022, 01:19

Although they themselves promised exactly this before, and after all, it was implied that you buy access to the WORKING system.
Or because there is no such wording in the contract, so it is assumed that you have eternal access, but the system can stop working at one moment?)
+ all the same, there is a wording in the contract about obligations to resolve the issue of appeal.

After all, it would be possible to maintain loyalty and say: understand that if we do not express ourselves now, we will close anyway, and therefore, sorry, that we refuse what we promised, but here are the most pleasant conditions for you. And it doesn't matter if you move now or in a couple of years.

Well, since the trolling about loyalty has started, I will say it bluntly: it is not pleasant for anyone to realize that he cursed with partners and OneBox employees, threatened with lawsuits, called us stupid in public, and now the partners do not want to give him a discount and loyal transfer conditions. Yes?
And we gave everyone loyal transfer conditions, here are specific prices with specific dates that we gave discounts:
https://1b.app/ru/forum/onebox-official-news/8990-predstavlen-onebox-os-beta-zap...
https://1b.app/ru/forum/onebox-official-news/7910-ofitsialnoe-razyasnenie-dlya-k...
Further, we extended these discount periods by almost an hour for those who signed the contract, but could not pay immediately.
08.07.2022, 10:28

Anton wrote:

I already reset it above, I can do it again.
08.07.2022, 10:35

Dmitry Savchuk wrote:
From the point of view of legal Clause 7.5 of the agreement, as well as the agreement on the support of OneBox CRM+ERP, as a lawyer, I can tell you that it obliges you to update the product indefinitely and maintain its functionality. The right of one party to receive updates = the obligation of the other party to do them. When the release is updated, they must be provided free of charge, and the software version does not change this contract. This is a contract, moreover, a public contract of affiliation, which you drew up, and which we, as clients who have been with you almost since the very beginning of your company, received and signed, paid, that is, fulfilled our obligations. The problem with this approach is obvious to you: the client pays once, and your obligations exist forever.
Your product is cool and competitive, but the prices and/or conditions you initially set were unrealistic for yourself, as far as I understand. That is, you took on obligations that you cannot fulfill because you miscalculated the business model and monetized a significant part of the clients only once - when buying a license. The model is similar to a pyramid - it works only with a constantly increased flow of new clients. Now you have come to this understanding and decided to abandon the obligations that you once assumed, clearly formulated obligations.
In this connection, problems and misunderstandings arise with clients who have been with you the longest. Comparisons with cars or iPhones, with YouTube, after all, are not correct, as well as any comparison with businesses and products in B2C, since no one undertakes the obligation of eternal support. However, we are interested in the existence and development of your company, and a balanced business model is usually a guarantee of stability, because in our country reputation and a balanced approach, and to a lesser extent legal guarantees, can be the guarantee of fulfilling obligations.
Many, indeed, are willing to start paying for product updates, which they did not do before, by subscription, including us, so as not to face problems of migration, compatibility, and restructuring of processes during operation.
However, as far as I understand, there are other problems associated with the transition to the OS for existing customers.
For us, they are especially sharp:
1. We made a lot of improvements all the time, paid them to your developers, technical support, etc. Some of them are custom (because initially you planned an individual approach to all clients and allowed custom items). Many of them are critically important for us. We need advice from your developers about the possibility of transferring these things and how they will work.
2. You refuse the functionality of the online store in the OS, which was on MVP. When switching to the OS, many things in this connection will be complicated, especially custom ones (they will not be synchronized between the OS and MVP in terms of products and the second functionality), as far as I understand this point.
3. The solution proposed by you will leave MVP with IM on a separate server, synchronize with the OS, and with the policy of complete rejection of MVP support, the question is what will happen when updating the New Mail API, for example. Will this functionality work on the website of the online store or not? The same applies to other things that are tied to the online store and must work through MVP. Also, if we need to make changes to the IM on the MVP, provided that we switch to the OS, will you be able to provide us with paid support? After all, we are ready to pass, but we can't score on IM either, because this is the basis of our business.
For example, even without a paid subscription, we spent up to several thousand dollars per hour, on average, on improvements, system updates, functional expansion, etc. If you follow the logic of refusing any interference in the MVP, then the online stores that were with you, in any case, will not be able to function in principle.
You have a strong side of the company - the product. However, you try to make the communication universal, despite the fact that the product was sold individually, especially at the very beginning of your activity. Please contact us to clarify these points.

Please contact us regarding these issues that concern us and a number of your old customers who have an online store at MVP. The raised questions have not been discussed either privately or publicly yet. We look forward to hearing from you.
08.07.2022, 10:36

I really hope that this thread will not be taken down, so that when the next time the topic of choosing a srm system arises somewhere, it will be possible to throw a link to it to potential customers so that they can appreciate the exceptional customer orientation, loyalty and courtesy of the management. So that the decision about cooperation was easier to make later
08.07.2022, 10:48

Dmitry Savchuk wrote:
Please contact us regarding these issues that concern us and a number of your old customers who have an online store at MVP. The raised questions have not been discussed either privately or publicly yet. We look forward to hearing from you.

I will ask several partners to contact you.

Vyacheslav wrote:
I really hope that this thread will not be taken down, so that when the next time the topic of choosing a srm system arises somewhere, it will be possible to throw a link to it to potential customers so that they can appreciate the exceptional customer orientation, loyalty and courtesy of the management. So that the decision about cooperation was easier to make later

Don't worry, we won't succeed. We do not delete or moderate the forum :)
I will also add that globally my position is as follows: OneBox needs customers who will love the software or hate it. It is not necessary in the middle.
Therefore, if we cannot convert someone to our conditions, then I will do everything so that the client and his environment do not just forget about us, but rather hate us and never turn to us and carry this hatred further :)
Over a long distance, it makes life easier for everyone.
08.07.2022, 11:05

I already reset it above, I can do it again.

Due to the fact that you sent two unrelated points (see numbering), you will not like my answer :)
Answer: "After providing the application number." If we don't provide the reference number - deadlines, fines, etc. - will not work.
Well, if no jokes, then quote point 5.3 too (on the screenshot).
08.07.2022, 11:16

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Due to the fact that you sent two unrelated points (see numbering), you will not like my answer :)
Answer: "After providing the application number." If we don't provide the reference number - deadlines, fines, etc. - will not work.
Well, if no jokes, then quote point 5.3 too (on the screenshot).

Eliminating software errors is one thing, and improvements are quite another. This is also clearly written in the contract.
08.07.2022, 11:31

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
I will also add that globally my position is as follows: OneBox needs customers who will love the software or hate it. It is not necessary in the middle.
Therefore, if we cannot convert someone to our conditions, then I will do everything so that the client and his environment do not just forget about us, but rather hate us and never turn to us and carry this hatred further :)
Over a long distance, it makes life easier for everyone.

Well, you have already clearly demonstrated your skills in long-term planning when you initially created the vanbox business model ;)
Also now - you manipulate, pile different concepts into one pile. The client may be satisfied with the software, but dissatisfied with its developer, due to the loss of trust in him and the impossibility of forecasting the conditions of further cooperation. It's not a software problem, it's a management problem that doesn't listen to its clients, twists and turns in attempts to prove itself right, while not having banal business communication skills.
Hate is too strong a feeling, you can hardly count on it) This is rather a story about how they spit and forget - well, there are not enough misfits in the world. And warn, if someone is interested - how about they, they have.
08.07.2022, 11:38

Anton wrote:
Eliminating software errors is one thing, and improvements are quite another. This is also clearly written in the contract.

According to this contract in particular, we have obligations to correct errors IN ADDITIONAL SERVICES (all clause 5 about services).
And only if we accepted the application and issued his number.
And only if the description of the function does not correspond to its description.
08.07.2022, 11:44

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
And only if we accepted the application and issued his number.
And only if the description of the function does not correspond to its description.

It's good that you agree with this.
When everything works - there are no problems. A software error occurred - the client made a request and received a solution.
If for some reason they did not want to accept the appeal or correct the error, responsibility follows. Everything is honest and transparent.
08.07.2022, 11:59

Anton wrote:
It's good that you agree with this.
When everything works - there are no problems. A software error occurred - the client made a request and received a solution.
If for some reason they did not want to accept the appeal or correct the error, responsibility follows. Everything is honest and transparent.

I absolutely agree that there is such a clause in your contract, but you will not be able to apply it.
I won't even quote the Civil Code of Ukraine about licensed software now. We can simply analyze this point:
If you contact us and say fix a bug - then:
- we may not accept the application and not give you an ego number. In this case, we may incur fines, but they will still be limited to the amount of the contract.
- we can say that all clauses of 5.x refer to services and not to licensed software. And services are what you ordered additionally.
- we can say "show the clause of the contract or an addendum to it, which says exactly how this function should work, and now it doesn't work like that" to consider it a bug. Because otherwise, this is an improvement, and according to clause 5.3, we can not do it.
- we can refer to the fact that you have a contract for the OneBox CRM+ERP version, and you are asking for a correction in OneBox MVP. And there is a point about migration "once".
- we can refer to the fact that after installation on your server - further responsibility is only the client's (there is also such a point).
- and a lot more.
And I perfectly understand that this circus with contracts has tired both us and you.
Therefore, we changed the model, made an understandable cloud, understandable tariffs. So that such problems could not arise in the future.
08.07.2022, 12:24

Vyacheslav wrote:
Well, you have already clearly demonstrated your skills in long-term planning when you initially created the vanbox business model ;)
Also now - you manipulate, pile different concepts into one pile. The client may be satisfied with the software, but dissatisfied with its developer, due to the loss of trust in him and the impossibility of forecasting the conditions of further cooperation. It's not a software problem, it's a management problem that doesn't listen to its clients, twists and turns in attempts to prove itself right, while not having banal business communication skills.

Yes, I am a bad manager.
Yes, the leadership is to blame for everything. (I messed up, but it's Obama's fault :)
Yes, it is necessary to listen to clients. (No, if I listened to them - there would be no boxing at all :-)
Yes, I can and know how to manipulate. Like all clients who, for example, demand to make improvements under the guise of bugs and "other systems have them - make them in yours too." You just don't like it when they do the same to you.
---
Dear MVP clients, what are your requirements and in exchange for that?
So far, it all looks like "we want you to support us mvp forever and for free, but we will be dissatisfied and say that everything is wrong. Please don't close, otherwise we need you."
08.07.2022, 12:36

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Well, since the trolling about loyalty has started, I will say it bluntly: it is not pleasant for anyone to realize that he cursed with partners and OneBox employees, threatened with lawsuits, called us stupid in public, and now the partners do not want to give him a discount and loyal transfer conditions. Yes?

Well, I used the word stupid, not stupid)
In general, this is a separate topic, how many nerves and hours of life have been spent communicating with your TP since the day of purchasing the first licenses. You have no idea how unpleasant it was to experience the emotions that communication with support led me to. And every conversion was some kind of hell, when you have to bring a million pieces of evidence to finally see the obvious things.
Every time, evidence from the TP that this is how it was intended, and why did you decide that it should work differently, despite the fact that it does not lend itself to a reasonable explanation at all, but is motivated by the alleged improvements of other clients.
You cannot accept that someone experienced negative emotions when interacting with your support, that now you are taking revenge by not providing preferential conditions?
Why make fools of clients now and prove that nothing matters to them, that legally no one owes them anything, when in fact they sold CRM with a price per user that is paid once with free subsequent updates and with promises to fix bugs and make improvements?
Let's finally accept the fact that you made a mistake once, and the clients are not to blame for this. Make the transition as comfortable as possible for them to smooth out the situation instead of everything that is happening now. Without any time limits, both, etc.
08.07.2022, 12:36

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

And I perfectly understand that this circus with contracts has tired both us and you.
Therefore, we changed the model, made an understandable cloud, understandable tariffs. So that such problems could not arise in the future.

The next manipulation and replacement is understood. Clients are fed up with the circus that you arrange, trying to twist the terms of the contract in a way that is beneficial to you. You changed the business model not because you were tired of the circus with contracts, but because you want to monetize those clients who remained at MVP, while ignoring the original meaning of the contracts.
08.07.2022, 12:38

The next manipulation and replacement is understood. Clients are fed up with the circus that you arrange, trying to twist the terms of the contract in a way that is beneficial to you. You changed the business model not because you were tired of the circus with contracts, but because you want to monetize those clients who remained at MVP, while ignoring the original meaning of the contracts.

No. Everything is much more prosaic. I need to bury MVP so that OneBox doesn't spend any more money on its support and maintenance. And because MVP compared to OS is a very old thing, and it is much MORE EXPENSIVE to maintain and polish it than OS.
But I will not give away the OS for free, because this is a repeat of a business model mistake I made earlier. Because conditionally unlimited obligations to a group of clients will arise again, and there will be no money to cover them.
And when less than 20% of clients remained on MVP - we made an announcement about the end of its support in 6 months, as required by the State Government of Ukraine for licensed software.
08.07.2022, 12:50

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
No. Everything is much more prosaic. I need to bury MVP so that OneBox doesn't spend any more money on its support and maintenance. And because MVP compared to OS is a very old thing, and it is much MORE EXPENSIVE to maintain and polish it than OS.
But I will not give away the OS for free, because this is a repeat of a business model mistake I made earlier. Because conditionally unlimited obligations to a group of clients will arise again, and there will be no money to cover them.
And when less than 20% of clients remained on MVP - we made an announcement about the end of its support in 6 months, as required by the State Government of Ukraine for licensed software.

First of all, it is not clear why "no"? In this message, you only revealed the theses that I voiced above. In order to bury MVP without giving away the OS for free, you need to change the original meaning of the contracts. Yes, legal justifications can be pulled by the ears, but in fact you yourself understand that this is a circus.
Secondly, as a result - clients see this circus, of course they are outraged, but you stand in line with the line of communication - all scoundrels, and I am d'Artagnan. Analyze your messages, don't you see your arrogant and arrogant position, which only increases the indignation of clients? Why do you value communication in such a way? Is it a lack of experience, or a consciously chosen position?
If you made a mistake, have the courage to take responsibility for your mistakes. Don't you understand that many did not switch to the OS on preferential terms because it is a huge volume of changes that require a lot of resources to be spent, and it was morally easier to postpone it "for later"? Now you are stuck against the wall of those who did not have time to switch - everything is on OS, and there is no grace period anymore. Why don't you hear those who are asking to leave the preferential conditions that were an hour ago in order to go through them now? Will these preferential conditions destroy your new business model? Obviously not. So what then is the problem of going at least in this question to a meeting with clients who, because of your mistake, are forced to accept new game conditions?
08.07.2022, 13:26

No one asks for free. I am sure that the discounted price, as already given to the first users, will be more than enough for almost everyone. Well, at least $70, given that the first users took part in the testing, so to speak, and discovered some bugs.
And a significant number of negativity and discussions will be reduced.
08.07.2022, 14:50

No one asks for free. I am sure that the discounted price, as already given to the first users, will be more than enough for almost everyone. Well, at least $70, given that the first users took part in the testing, so to speak, and discovered some bugs.
And a significant number of negativity and discussions will be reduced.

You do understand that they have programmers on staff who work for 40 UE an hour, they already live in the USA, and they do not understand that there is now a war and business in Ukraine and it is very difficult to survive...
08.07.2022, 15:05

Good afternoon! We will switch to the OS, but we have an online store on MVP, we have already paid a lot of money (design, improvements) and plan to spend more in the future. We have paid for the transition during the grace period, we have already paid for 10 licenses per hour under these conditions. How should we be in such a situation? Can partners make improvements or not?
08.07.2022, 15:09

For some reason, no one understands one fact - they communicate with you.
Perhaps we should do as others - we face the fact and do not answer questions - at all.
It's best to write to Microsoft or Google - if the answer comes - it will probably be in a year at best.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
You do understand that they have programmers on staff who work for 40 UE an hour, they already live in the USA, and they do not understand that there is now a war and business in Ukraine and it is very difficult to survive...

I will tell you this - when Chernihiv was bombed - I was here all the time and every day I found time to check the forum and answer letters and topics of clients. Imagine when there is a tornado, hail or Iskander, you are in the rain in the middle of the city (because the Internet breaks through only at one point, mobile Internet) and you answer and do the work - because you don't care about the company.
I see that you do not understand anything, but only bend your line.
In this topic, I see three clients who bought 1-3 licenses each and are fighting - more or less serious players do not pay attention - they update their business and continue to work.
I doubt that anyone will give me an adequate answer - don't even try.
ps there is a saying: "The dog barks, and the caravan moves" - everyone will understand in their own way - nothing personal.
08.07.2022, 15:48
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Yevgeny Kruglov wrote:
Good afternoon! We will switch to the OS, but we have an online store on MVP, we have already paid a lot of money (design, improvements) and plan to spend more in the future. We have paid for the transition during the grace period, we have already paid for 10 licenses per hour under these conditions. How should we be in such a situation? Can partners make improvements or not?

We have OS and online store integration on MVP.
And it is already used by OS clients, so there will be no problems here.
Regarding improvements to the online store - this is at the discretion of the partners, we do not prohibit and do not oblige.
But we plan to return to the topic of online stores in OS soon (I don't promise anything yet).
08.07.2022, 17:58

OneBox production wrote:
For some reason, no one understands one fact - they communicate with you.

So this is the norm. You sell software, clients pay you. Of course there should be a dialogue.
For some reason, you give the example of giants, even foreign ones, but there is a connection with them in one way or another.
Give the best examples of support from Monobank, Checkbox, GMhost - all in communication with the client have the goal of helping and finding a way out of the situation. Even Facebook support calls and deals with your issue individually. Everything is connected.
Now, as I understand it, you started to position yourself almost like OpenSource. But the matter is different. Such a situation is more of an exception to the rule when the model and conditions of service provision change. And on the part of the clients, there is generally no condemnation or disagreement, they just ask for loyalty, as for those who bought on other terms.

OneBox production wrote:
In this topic, I see three clients who bought 1-3 licenses each and are fighting - more or less serious players do not pay attention - they update their business and continue to work.

and everything is logical here: the size of the business corresponds to the number of workplaces, and more attention is paid to additional expenses.
08.07.2022, 18:37

Even Facebook support calls and deals with your issue individually.

I challenge Ustymenko Igor ! Tell them about Facebook support!
08.07.2022, 18:41

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Calling Ustimenko Igor!
08.07.2022, 18:43

Give the best examples of Monobank, Checkbox, GMhost support

I bring Privatbank (I hope it will work). Addressing 2 critical bugs
Tue, June 14, 13:24. After 16 messages of correspondence with the provision of examples of API requests, responses and timestamps of requests from four different servers:
June 23 2022, 10:10
Greetings, Dear Client!
We have received information from the developers, at the current moment some customers have incorrect processing of statements due to the transition to a new service, the issue is already being processed by the developers, after the transition to the new service completely, this processing error will be eliminated.
The bugs are still not fixed. One of the bugs is critical, since dates are randomly assigned to payments, including those that have not yet occurred. You probably use some other services and you are unspeakably lucky.
08.07.2022, 19:29

the second bug is not so critical, but rather unpleasant: the api does not react to the filtering of payments, and because of this, the box processes payments for a month every minute, there may be hundreds of records, which may slow down the work of the crown.
08.07.2022, 19:31

Yes, I do not idealize the support of these companies, but as a client, I am satisfied with their feedback and the process of solving my problems.
I cite them as an example of the presence of dialogue.
08.07.2022, 20:28

Yes, I do not idealize the support of these companies, but as a client, I am satisfied with their feedback and the process of solving my problems.
I cite them as an example of the presence of dialogue.

we are having a dialogue now. What are you unhappy about?
08.07.2022, 20:36

For some reason, you give the example of giants, even foreign ones, but there is a connection with them in one way or another.

So what ? - did you try to contact Facebook directly? - no - you communicated with a partner who wanted to sell you services (you can not argue - you can contact them only in the main office - I know because we have been corresponding with them for more than a year)

Now, as I understand it, you started to position yourself almost like OpenSource. But the matter is different. Such a situation is more of an exception to the rule when the model and conditions of service provision change. And on the part of the clients, there is generally no condemnation or disagreement, they just ask for loyalty, as for those who bought on other terms.

the product is outdated - support is closed - what's next?
I know a guy - he has recovery 7 - should I write complaints to him that there is no support?
I can easily list 15 companies from my own experience - support is closed and the software is not supported - and that's normal.
You continue to defend your positions when everything has already been decided ...
Now you are trying to do something - but it is useless. It is better to try to customize the OS - or create collaboration among MVP clients - throw in a lot of money and make software. Do you know what will happen next? - you will switch to OS - and it will be a waste of money, well...
This is reminiscent of employees who refuse CRM and cling to Excel and the like - they find a lot of excuses. There will always be resistance to the new.

and everything is logical here: the size of the business corresponds to the number of workplaces, and more attention is paid to additional expenses.

I attached the image a little higher - it nicely shows the behavior of the client depending on the size of the business.
08.07.2022, 21:04

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
If the price is now $50 again, or free at all, how will it compare to those who switched a year ago, what benefits have they received?
It's strange to complain that no one knew when all the warnings about the new box and pricing policy were ignored, it could have been solved a year ago, at least only by signing a new contract, and renewing later, so many did.
Everything happened in advance and in accordance with the law, preferential conditions were provided, some ignored this request then, how can we talk about the fact that everyone was abandoned.
Now it's just about everyone crying out for justice and pity, the tactics are not exactly winning. Contact any partner, or all of them, agree on the price, whoever offers the best, and sign the contract with him. Many partners have a purchase price, below which it is unlikely that anyone will be able to sell, because the difference will have to be paid on their own. If the current functionality is enough for you, contact partners and agree on the support of critical issues for money, but no one forbids you to do this either now or later.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Dear MVP clients, what are your requirements and in exchange for that?

Moreover, you have already been asked a question, so far you continue to bend the line on treason, offer nothing but leave everything as it is.
You are already conducting a dialogue here, but when you bargain from the position of everything to me and nothing to you, agree, the offer is not interesting and there is no point in satisfying it.
08.07.2022, 21:18

So this is the norm. You sell software, clients pay you. Of course there should be a dialogue.
Give the best examples of support from Monobank, Checkbox, GMhost - all in communication with the client have the goal of helping and finding a way out of the situation. Even Facebook support calls and deals with your issue individually. Everything is connected.

I clarify the wording:
For MVP clients, it's like: "we sold software - we got paid for it. One time."
Regarding the support of mono, checkbox, etc., I want to note the key thing - you pay them constantly.
If you use mono, it means that mono earns money on acquiring.
Do you really think that mono is so cool because of the support? That everything will be removed from there if they close it? Ha!

Vyacheslav wrote:
Secondly, as a result - clients see this circus, of course they are outraged, but you stand in line with the line of communication - all scoundrels, and I am d'Artagnan. Analyze your messages, don't you see your arrogant and arrogant position, which only increases the indignation of clients? Why do you value communication in such a way? Is it a lack of experience, or a consciously chosen position?

This is a consciously chosen position. I will try to explain.
If you sell a crappy product, no matter how well you behaved, they won't buy from you.
If you sell a good product, no matter how badly we behaved, they will buy from you.
Well, I live in a world where everything works without service - welcome to Europe.
99% of the money OneBox earns now is precisely because it provides the client with the right product, not a service. The service does not affect the money in any way, but only eats it away.
The value of OneBox is only that it saves money. Not in the service, not in the beauties of the software, nor in any fairy tales, but in the economy of money.
The logic is simple: you can write your CRM for a few thousand bucks per hour, and you can get a designer for 150-200 bucks per hour to quickly assemble your software.
Therefore, if I behave straightforwardly, say what I think, do what I think is necessary, do not take into account people's opinions, do not try to please anyone - as a result, I will have only those clients, partners and employees who share this value.
Therefore, no false loyalty, no discounts, only pragmatism: if people need my product, they will buy it. Not needed - not bought.
I either win 100% or lose 100%. No middle ground, no compromises.
Life is such a complicated thing, and I don't waste time on "oh, what will people think about me/companies".

I would not like to offend you in any way or hint at something, but the situation is exactly the opposite.
If a small business remains small for a long time, it means that it most likely works in a low-liquidity market (clients in this niche have little money and it becomes less) OR, as they wrote above in my direction, the manager is not an ice.
If the market is illiquid, then it is not interesting to build software solutions for it.
If the leader is not an ice, then his ideas and instructions are also not an ice, why listen to them.
09.07.2022, 23:26

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
we are having a dialogue now. What are you unhappy about?

As for the fact that he is coming, I am satisfied. I am writing that this is the norm.

OneBox production wrote:
So what ? - did you try to contact Facebook directly? - no

Read above - I communicate with a personal manager on Facebook and the technical department. Satisfied with the solution to almost all of my questions about the advertising office.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
If a small business remains small for a long time, it means that it most likely works in a low-liquidity market (clients in this niche have little money and it becomes less) OR, as they wrote above in my direction, the manager is not an ice.
If the market is illiquid, then it is not interesting to build software solutions for it.
If the leader is not an ice, then his ideas and instructions are also not an ice, why listen to them.

I do not understand what these observations of yours are for. If I had 5 times as much profit and 10 licenses, then most likely I would not pay so much attention to the emerging category of fixed expenses. At the same time, it would still be unpleasant from this situation.
It's as if you don't hear or don't want to hear. Personally, I have a specific request - to give loyal conditions to those who bought the box. For example, $100/user. More than those who switched immediately and less than new clients.
A year ago you wrote:

From an economic point of view, OneBox OS cannot be given to old customers who once paid for OneBox CRM+ERP once.
From a legal point of view, it is also not necessary to give OneBox OS to old customers.
But it is impossible to "throw" such clients for moral and ethical reasons, after all, OneBox will appear partly thanks to them, they believed and invested in it.

That. Is gratitude conditional? Only those who were ready to conclude a contract for the transition blindly when the system is still under development?
I was not ready for this.
11.07.2022, 01:18

It's as if you don't hear or don't want to hear. Personally, I have a specific request - to give loyal conditions to those who bought the box. For example, $100/user. More than those who switched immediately and less than new clients.

In exchange for what?
Do you want to get a discount "now" in exchange for what was in the past?
Offer to give OneBox in the future.

That. Is gratitude conditional? Only those who were ready to conclude a contract for the transition blindly when the system is still under development?
I was not ready for this.

Loyalty is a two-way thing.
And why should I treat you loyally, if you have never done this too?
- swear on the forum
- you ask a lot of questions (the costs of these questions are many times higher than the money you paid)
- do not believe that the new version will be better and do not want to switch to it, even when they offer loyal conditions.
- and then "I want a discount forever"
Do you want fair transfer conditions? Keep my offer: we revoke MVP licenses, refund you money for licenses, then buy OS activation keys at full price.
11.07.2022, 10:19

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
In exchange for what?
Do you want to get a discount "now" in exchange for what was in the past?

Yes, exactly, in exchange for what you sold us earlier, it turned out to be wrong. Maybe legally you can get away from these promises, whether you want them or not, these promises were there.
Selling and calling the licenses eternal, no one could even have an idea about the finality of the product.
I don't think that at least someone would buy the software on such terms if you were to say directly that you can stop releasing updates at one fine moment, make PAID improvements and eliminate bugs on the original terms of purchase.
If you yourself admit that you made a mistake and that "it would be good", you will show loyalty to those who found themselves in this situation. Why should we even give you something in return? Then it turns out 2:1 in our favor: we broke with the initial purchase + gave you "something" in return for showing your loyalty to old customers).
Yes, and what can we give you? Well, I can buy some package of improvements, that's all.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
- do not believe that the new version will be better and do not want to switch to it, even when they offer loyal conditions.

I do not believe that the new version will be better, more often the new version is always better, then the meaning? I'm talking about the fact that we already had a working system that we adjusted and refined for ourselves, there is no urgent need for such a transition. Moreover, this is connected with the appearance of monthly expenses.
11.07.2022, 12:59

I give the example of a software giant who understands that there is a war in the country and now is not the time to squeeze the last juices out of entrepreneurs who are already in a difficult situation. "Google Workspace will remain free for Ukrainian businesses until the end of the war"
https://itc.ua/ua/novini/google-workspace-zalishitsya-bezoplatnim-dlya-ukrayinsk...
For more than 10 years, the giant Google has been helping Ukrainian entrepreneurs to use Google services for free and does not compromise with each innovation (it silently improves its IT infrastructure). At the same time, Ukrainian companies eat up all the demand and develop. Of course good will win, but who will live to win?
There was also a war last year. The situation in Ukraine has been complicated since 2014, there is a common enemy.
You say that we have a dialogue here.
Announce the real, honest cost of how much MVP support cost you in 2021?
Announce the cost of supporting the updated MVP in 2022?
Approximately how much will it cost to update MVP in 2023?
Do you have information to whom MVP is suitable, you can at least while the war in the country simply divide the cost of supporting MVP among those who cannot afford the transition to OS under martial law!
I asked specific questions, and if we have a real dialogue here, I expect specific answers...
11.07.2022, 13:29

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Do you want fair transfer conditions? Keep my offer: we revoke MVP licenses, refund you money for licenses, then buy OS activation keys at full price.

Open the offer in more detail - how much and how much will I have to buy if you revoke all my "perpetual" licenses and return the money?
11.07.2022, 13:31

Selling and calling the licenses eternal, no one could even have an idea about the finality of the product.

Well, is everyone really so naive here? :)
A perpetual license means that you can use it forever, and not that we are obliged to improve/upgrade/support it forever.
When you buy a laptop - do you really think that it is infinite and it will be possible to endlessly repair and improve it?
Or when you buy a house? I was thinking that the house is also for a very long time. And somehow now the thought does not cross my mind that they will show the builders of my house that the orcs gutted everything.
Or that the person will not change his opinion in the future?

Then it turns out 2:1 in our favor: we broke with the initial purchase + gave you "something" in return for showing your loyalty to old customers).

And why did you break up with the initial purchase?
You bought the software, got a commercial benefit from it for your business.
You are offered to buy new software - it's your choice to buy or not to buy.
So far, all your claims boil down to the fact that "I don't want to pay anything, but I want you to have qualified mvp specialists on your staff at any time, who will do what I ask for an hourly fee."
11.07.2022, 15:27

Vyacheslav wrote:
Open the offer in more detail - how much and how much will I have to buy if you revoke all my "perpetual" licenses and return the money?

Specifically, this message was addressed to Farkhshatov Rodion.
The scheme in general:
1. based on bank transactions and contracts, we will calculate how much money the client paid for licenses (only for licenses).
2. We transfer these funds to the client's balance on the site
3. the client can buy whatever he wants at these prices https://1b.app/ru/prices/ through any partner.
4. it is impossible to withdraw money from the balance.
11.07.2022, 15:35

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Well, is everyone really so naive here? :)
A perpetual license means that you can use it forever, and not that we are obliged to improve/upgrade/support it forever.
When you buy a laptop - do you really think that it is infinite and it will be possible to endlessly repair and improve it?
Or when you buy a house? I was thinking that the house is also for a very long time. And somehow now the thought does not cross my mind that they will show the builders of my house that the orcs gutted everything.
Or that the person will not change his opinion in the future?

When you are told in direct text during the sale, and the contract states that you will receive free updates throughout the entire period and your appeals regarding errors will be resolved, then I don't even know that your understanding is naive. This is the whole "problem". Or did you already then lay the promised bypass paths and the one described above was not such in fact?
When buying a laptop or a home, no one promises you free updates.

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
So far, all your claims boil down to the fact that "I don't want to pay anything, but I want you to have qualified mvp specialists on your staff at any time, who will do what I ask for an hourly fee."

Apparently, this is not addressed to me, I am ready to pay and I am talking about switching to an OS on loyal terms.
11.07.2022, 15:53

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
The scheme in general:
1. based on bank transactions and contracts, we will calculate how much money the client paid for licenses (only for licenses).
2. We transfer these funds to the client's balance on the site
3. the client can buy whatever he wants at these prices https://1b.app/ru/prices/ through any partner.
4. it is impossible to withdraw money from the balance.

Ok, and I can then, if I wish, sell my account to a third party, right?
Such a scheme suits me, and I want to initiate a return of money to the balance. What is needed for this?
11.07.2022, 15:54

Vyacheslav wrote:
Ok, and I can then, if I wish, sell my account to a third party, right?
Such a scheme suits me, and I want to initiate a return of money to the balance. What is needed for this?

Contact the partner, say that you want to buy (how many keys), we will revoke the license and return the money to the balance. Your box will stop working immediately (more precisely, you will not be able to log in). Further only the purchase of keys and OS.
Do not think that the points described above can be partially completed.
Yes, you can give up licenses, get money on the balance, buy one key for 1 hour, and then sell your account with the remaining money. Only with your phone number, please. I'm not looking now, because we have a link to a mobile phone and the request "change the phone number of the account where the money is" - we will not fulfill it.
11.07.2022, 16:33

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

Contact the partner, say that you want to buy (how many keys), we will revoke the license and return the money to the balance. Your box will stop working immediately (more precisely, you will not be able to log in). Further only the purchase of keys and OS.
Do not think that the points described above can be partially completed.

My box stopped working more than a year ago, so this part is not important for me. You wrote above that the client can buy what he wants with the prices according to the link. If I don't need installation on my server now, I can get money for the balance and take the OS on cloud pricing, right?

Yes, you can give up licenses, get money on the balance, buy one key for 1 hour, and then sell your account with the remaining money. Only with your phone number, please. I'm not looking now, because we have a link to a mobile phone and the request "change the phone number of the account where the money is" - we will not fulfill it.

I don't understand your logic here. Obviously, technically changing the number is not a problem. Then why these artificial restrictions, which are purely destructive in their essence? If I can sell the account - this is pure wine-wine. For example, I will agree with someone from integrators to sell such an account to someone from new clients, with a discount. I will be able to return part of the money here, accordingly, based on the correspondence, clients like me are not interesting to you, and you would like to get rid of them - the sale of Akka solves this issue.
The integrator partner will be able to make money by selling my acc to another client and taking his interest. The final client will also receive an acc with money cheaper than the cost price, with a discount - he is also a winner.
So why do you need to tie my account to yourself through the phone (selling it with a phone number is not an option for me), if you can send it to work for those people who really need it and who are initially loyal to you?
11.07.2022, 17:31

If we use the examples of global companies, for example, "Google Workspace will remain free for Ukrainian businesses until the end of the war." They have been updating their Google for years and you have been using Google for years for free... https://itc.ua/ua/novini/google-workspace-zalishitsya-bezoplatnim-dlya-ukrayinsk...
11.07.2022, 17:40

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
If we use the examples of global companies, for example, "Google Workspace will remain free for Ukrainian businesses until the end of the war." They have been updating their Google for years and you have been using Google for years for free... https://itc.ua/ua/novini/google-workspace-zalishitsya-bezoplatnim-dlya-ukrayinsk...

The Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine agreed with Google to maintain free access for Ukrainian entrepreneurs.
Perhaps you will initiate such arrangements with us?) - I doubt it ...

I do not believe that the new version will be better, more often the new version is always better, then the meaning? I'm talking about the fact that we already had a working system that we adjusted and refined for ourselves, there is no urgent need for such a transition. Moreover, this is connected with the appearance of monthly expenses.

It will always be working - just agree with all the integration companies that are used - not to change the API and not to upgrade your systems - that's all. (the option is not possible)
I do not see the benefit of supporting a version that does not give profit in financial terms.
11.07.2022, 18:38

So why do you need to tie my account to yourself through the phone (selling it with a phone number is not an option for me), if you can send it to work for those people who really need it and who are initially loyal to you?

Because you act like this:
- at this point in time, you probably don't use boxing
- under the noise of mvp vs os you are looking for a way to get your money back
- os as such does not interest you
I'm ready to bother with recalculating the "mvp > os license" money, but for those who really want OS, otherwise it's just a return of money out of kindness.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

About the Google model: there is a money pipe in the form of Google Ads, which sponsors all other Google projects.
Of course, you can play good and fluffy.
That's when the good corporation decides to make Ads free for Ukraine during the war - then we'll talk :)
And nobody will want to give their money.
11.07.2022, 19:20

[1. God-level customer orientation! I would like to remind you that our company was one of the first to purchase licenses, and no integrator has integrated your product, not even Legesa.
2. We tried to return the money immediately, but we could not! Unfortunately, at that time we did not have money for a professional lawyer.
3. Van Box has not been integrated since the first day, a lot of time was spent, which I described in detail everywhere, even on social networks. I don't have censored words to describe the product, I'll describe it in the words of the owner, as I understood it: we switched to a new version because the old one didn't work, we were... tired of finishing it, so we came up with a new pyramid #2.
4. If you can refund the money for the licenses that I have had for a long time and have never used, I would greatly appreciate it.]
Andrey Sukhanitsky
VANBOX CORP
OneBox Corp - Integrator
The personal license was written by:

Vladimir Sergeevich Lysenko
Hevy Boom wrote:

What primitive functions does your system not perform? This is again manipulation and a provocative statement. Didn't you get a chance to test the system? I am sure that your tasks can be solved, there can be two problems here - the integrator (or you came across a "bad integrator", or you did not find a common language with him) or the client (or you do not want to spend time on implementation, or do not want to pay money for implementation, which includes improvements and adjustments to existing functionality). I don't think you were promised when you bought the licenses that the first time you log into the system, it will automatically adapt to you and everything will work.
11.07.2022, 20:13

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

I'm ready to bother with recalculating the "mvp > os license" money, but for those who really want OS, otherwise it's just a return of money out of kindness.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

About the Google model: there is a money pipe in the form of Google Ads, which sponsors all other Google projects.
Of course, you can play good and fluffy.
That's when the good corporation decides to make Ads free for Ukraine during the war - then we'll talk :)
And nobody will want to give their money.

The search engine and mail are different products... What are you mixing up... You have a new product, Chrome OS, or OneBox OS. And there is an MVP product (although I believe that MVP and OneBox OS are versions and not different products, the change you made here is understandable, but we will leave this to lawyers and technical experts if they figure it out...). Many clients spent a lot of money on MVP, and as I understand it, you created OneBox OS with these funds. As I understand it, you are ceasing the development of MVP in violation of the contract (hiding that OneBox OS is a new version, an update). But to top it all off, clients who saddled MVP with great difficulty are scared as hell of repeating problems when switching to OneBox OS. And stop comparing car models with updated versions. The API doesn't change that often, and updating the API is the job you promised to do for free earlier... But then you changed your mind about updating and decided to get out...? Are you unable to find customers in Europe on OneBox OS? Maybe you don't want to understand that what you did and spent a lot of money is not necessary? Why can't you just gather everyone who has MVP and offer them an option for the development cost of MVP?
You say that we have a dialogue here.
12.07.2022, 11:24

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
You have a new Chrome OS product, oh OneBox OS

The hack is counted ;))) Now see how I can:

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
But to top it all off, clients who saddled MVP with great difficulty are scared as hell of repeating problems when switching to OneBox OS.

We give you a perforator, and you are like "oh no, we only came from the stone age, stop the progress, please."

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Are you unable to find customers in Europe on OneBox OS?

Do I understand correctly that you are leading to the thought "Sell OneBox OS in Europe, and leave MVP for Ukraine and support it for free"?

Poltorak Sergey wrote:

You are asking to disclose the financial component of a private company. I suggest you act honestly: I answer your question, and you answer mine:
Announce the offer that your company Frialan refused for the MVP > OS transition. They made you an offer with discounts and loyal terms, but you refused it. Publicly announce our proposal and your reason for refusal. thank you
The answer to your question: 8,000 - 12,000 dollars per month. That's how much it costs to maintain a team of 5 people, which is capable of dusting MVP.
12.07.2022, 18:18

We give you a perforator, and you are like "oh no, we only came from the stone age, stop the progress, please."

good evening
You stopped the progress of the MVP and published it on the forum.
You understand very well that we do not have the authority to make the decision to stop the MVP update.
We are the client, we are for development and for opportunities we develop together.

Do I understand correctly that you are leading to the thought "Sell OneBox OS in Europe, and leave MVP for Ukraine and support it for free"?

Unfortunately, you misunderstood me. You read my comments above. We are for renewal and development!
And we don't ask you for free, we always paid you for all improvements, and when did we ask you for anything for free outside the scope of the contract?

You are asking to disclose the financial component of a private company. I suggest you act honestly: I answer your question, and you answer mine:
Announce the offer that your company Frialan refused for the MVP > OS transition. They made you an offer with discounts and loyal terms, but you refused it. Publicly announce our proposal and your reason for refusal. thank you
The answer to your question: 8,000 - 12,000 dollars per month. That's how much it costs to maintain a team of 5 people, which is capable of dusting MVP.

I don't quite understand what kind of proposal I'm talking about, I had a phone conversation with one integrator last week, they promised to send a proposal, and so far nothing has come to the mail... I don't really understand what kind of refusal I'm talking about?
Regarding publicity - we have a public dialogue here on your initiative.
For my part, I am asking you questions and making assumptions, since I cannot send them to you publicly (you have closed all other communication options) - I am sending them publicly. updating MVP 96-144 thousand per hour, if there are 1000 MVP clients, it is 96-144 thousand per hour for each client.
I assume that you have more than 1,000 clients still on MVP... Is it really impossible to continue updating all MVPs according to this scheme?
Let's be honest. The contract did not mention the date when you decide to suspend the update without consulting the client, about the alleged bankruptcy of the business model within the framework of which the contract was concluded, and there was no mention in a single thread of the public forum before the development of OneBox OS.
You told us and other users that you don't know what means to further develop and update MVP and that you are on the verge of bankruptcy?
As I understand it, you just started making a new version and called it a new product.
Tell me, please, it's honest before the topic, who shared with you shortcomings, ideas and constantly contributed to the development of MVP?
I will give an example of even a non-commercial project, in which the support period has already been agreed before the release...
Do you use Linux Mint?
Tell me honestly. Does your company not use free, constantly updated products from year to year?
Do you pay for everything that you use and that is constantly improved by the world community?
Or do you use free software that is regularly updated by the international community...?
You made an add-on - a product based on free software, the world community helped you realize it!
Thank you very much for the fact that you are trying to develop your product on the basis of free software development, which is developed for free by the world community.
Did I answer all your questions?
12.07.2022, 22:13

Sergey, good evening!

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Let's be honest. The contract did not mention the date when you decide to suspend the update without consulting the client, about the alleged bankruptcy of the business model within the framework of which the contract was concluded, and there was no mention in a single thread of the public forum before the development of OneBox OS.
You told us and other users that you don't know what means to further develop and update MVP and that you are on the verge of bankruptcy?
As I understand it, you just started making a new version and called it a new product.
Tell me, please, it's honest before the topic, who shared with you shortcomings, ideas and constantly contributed to the development of MVP?

Is it true that we did not publicly declare, wrote "we are finished if we do not change the model"? Yes, true.
And it's also true that the forum appeared in 2020 or 2021 (I don't remember exactly).
And the truth is that from 2017 to 2020 I was not the director of OneBox and I cannot be responsible for the actions of the previous management. I work with what I have.
We started making a completely new product. Completely. There is a second engine in the basis and a second architecture of the entire project. (Some code and design elements were carried over, but this is a minor part).
Initially, it was planned to make a product under a different brand and a different company altogether, but I decided to use the old OneBox brand. Because there was simply no money to pump a new brand.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Do you use Linux Mint?
Tell me honestly. Does your company not use free, constantly updated products from year to year?
Do you pay for everything that you use and that is constantly improved by the world community?
Or do you use free software that is regularly updated by the international community...?
You made an add-on - a product based on free software, the world community helped you realize it!

That's it, you have now touched on the subject of opensource / free software for nothing :)
Because I am on both sides - both there and there, and I know the kitchen inside out.
To begin with, I will answer your question: no, we do not use mint. We use centos, which ended its support at the end of 2021. What we learned about in about 6 months, and we had to quickly transfer ALL servers to centos-stream, which means that we also need to transfer php, mysql, memcached, redis, which means that we need to adjust onebox to the new realities of the market. A couple of thousand servers.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/CentOS#Terms_of_support
From "free" we use php, mariadb, redis, centos.
But all the rest of our desktop software is paid - macos, phpstorm, photoshop, word/excel, subtime text, screenflow and a lot more, for which I pay money once an hour or once a month.
So the box is an add-on built using both paid and free software.
---
And now about how open source is organized. If you think that such programmers are sitting and thinking that they will dust it for free and put it on the users so that everyone will feel good - then I will disappoint you. Everything you see in open source is marketing to attract paying customers, with a conversion rate of 0.0001%.
Specific examples:
1. nginx. Free and super popular. You can order support or refill the module. The price was recently $800/hour, the minimum order was $50,000.
2. Tarantula. Supposedly a free system, opensource, but it is difficult to understand. The minimum project is 100 million rubles (2 million bucks). Sponsored by mailru / vk.
3. Do you know how forks of memcached appear on Gihtabe? There is memcached, but I am missing something in it. I find a developer on c/cpp, who is willing to finish memkesh. I pay him money, he saws under me. And then the developer asks me "Max, don't you mind if I post it on GitHub and add a link to my resume" - and I answer "let's go, maybe someone will need you and there will be a next project." And you can find the developer in the list of "memkesha GitHub subscriptions".
These three examples are my personal experience only for the past hour.
I personally paid for the third example "my memcashed".
You can take open source projects for free and understand them, use them, and think that good programmers will provide updates there for free. But the truth is that these programmers are paid a decent salary, for very specific tasks from very specific companies. This is necessary only so that you or in the future turn to this office "everything has turned out for me, save me, help me" or "we have become a large project, we need our own Linux/mysql assembly because of that".
Opersource projects are closed because they do not find financing.
12.07.2022, 23:22

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
I assume that you have more than 1,000 clients still on MVP... Is it really impossible to continue updating all MVPs according to this scheme?

I won't answer for sure right now, but there are 50 mvp companies left for this Monday.
12.07.2022, 23:33

It's a vertern here. I'm excited, will there be a second season?
13.07.2022, 01:00

Pyatetsky Nikolay Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders
Insiders - OneBox wrote:
It's a vertern here. I'm excited, will there be a second season?

Finally, I didn't have to spend half a year
13.07.2022, 11:28

Hello, Maxim.

We started making a completely new product. Completely. There is a second engine in the basis and a second architecture of the entire project. (Some code and design elements were carried over, but this is a minor part). Initially, it was planned to make a product under a different brand and a different company altogether, but I decided to use the old OneBox brand. Because there was simply no money to pump a new brand.

Tell me, please, since the majority of clients have already left MVP in the past (you wrote about thousands of updated centos servers, of which less than 50 are already on MVP).
Where can I read customer reviews after switching from MVP to a new product?
13.07.2022, 15:05

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Where can I read customer reviews after switching from MVP to a new product?

I will reveal a huge secret - a satisfied client will not write a review in 99% - time-tested.
But when something is wrong, it will be written.
A common feature of most people (in turn - I always write good reviews and do not regret my time).
13.07.2022, 15:09

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
13.07.2022, 15:27

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can create a topic on the forum, maybe someone will share their experience
13.07.2022, 15:32

Thank you! Then I will add some lyrics about Github and free contributions to the development of world society. Because you want to be proud of every product, in the improvement of which. There is a desire to be proud of development, and everyone is pleased when their contribution is appreciated. So the lyrics. Prospects for the development of capitalism. Capitalism does not promise to fulfill deep spiritual hopes or to end inequality, poverty, racism, sexual depravity, environmental pollution, and war. The free market does not promise a happy future for all mankind. At best, it holds the promise of an unrigged lottery, but as with all such competitions, the biggest prize will go to a tiny minority of players. French economist Thomas Piketty believes that the prospects for the development of capitalist society, the level of its adaptation potential in relation to external challenges, are limited by its internal contradictions.
He believes that the capitalist society in the 21st century is doomed to new cataclysms and crises, which can be prevented only by strengthening the role of the state in regulating the economic sphere, in particular through the policy of income redistribution. Other researchers (Anthony Giddens, John Rawls) and part of the Western political elite (Tony Blair, Gerhard Schroeder) see the perspective of the development of modern capitalism based on the concept of the third way as an intermediate social form between democratic socialism and neoliberalism, based on a combination of conservative, liberal and socialist values , as well as fundamental individualistic principles, while preserving the forms of state regulation and fidelity to the redistributive model of social justice, according to which, in order to preserve public order, the improvement of the life of the elite must be accompanied by the improvement of the life of the poor.
14.07.2022, 00:33

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:
Yes, you can refuse licenses, get money for the balance

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

So in the end - are you still ready to return the money to us on the balance, as written above? I don't know what will happen next with the business, maybe we will need the functionality of the box.
In fact, I was going to resume the work of boxing, this can easily be checked by my extreme questions in the created topic on the forum. But later I saw this topic, and I was outraged by such a change in the original conditions and the whole circus that we discussed above.
If there will be an account with a balance, I will consider the option of working in a cloud format, perhaps under such conditions it will suit us.
14.07.2022, 10:12

shut up I don't regret for a moment that I came here. ))))))))
That is, there was no sound, adequate argumentation for the above questions, and in this action a sharp turn appeared with a reference to the form of government of the social system.
A very meaningful text in which everyone who fights for everything to be given to him for free is called "poor population". And if the poor population, instead of criticizing the changes and looking for "treason" everywhere, starts doing something to improve their situation? (here I have to add the name of some cool researchers and doctors of science in economics and political science, who more than once proved that society, for its development, must rely on its own experience and bear responsibility for its own actions and as a result - develop as a person and create a healthy economic atmosphere and to contribute to the development of not only oneself but also society, and not wait for someone to improve its situation and even more so - demand that improvement) But STOP, I am removing myself from this dialogue, leaving the place of an observer for myself, I apologize for digressing, because here and without my "subjective" lack of material for another 2 seasons. :):):):)
14.07.2022, 10:17

God, it's as cool as BDSM.
14.07.2022, 10:23

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
The free market does not promise a happy future for all mankind

The land belongs to the people. Factories - workers!
what, again?
14.07.2022, 10:43

So in the end - are you still ready to return the money to us on the balance, as written above? I don't know what will happen next with the business, maybe we will need the functionality of the box.
In fact, I was going to resume the work of boxing, this can easily be checked by my extreme questions in the created topic on the forum. But later I saw this topic, and I was outraged by such a change in the original conditions and the whole circus that we discussed above.
If there will be an account with a balance, I will consider the option of working in a cloud format, perhaps under such conditions it will suit us.

No, as I already wrote above: we are ready to convert previous license payments into new OS payments and described the mechanism of how exactly we can do it.
The fact that it is possible to ONLY return money to the balance and stop there is already your opinion, and I will not go for it.
If you want, we restore your box on the box/cloud (it is possible even clean on the OS),
we count the money and extend the box for them,
You can then sell your account.
In principle, we can transfer this "extended box" to any other account upon your request.
14.07.2022, 17:38

BDSM

Business Development, Sales and Management!
14.07.2022, 17:42

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

No, as I already wrote above: we are ready to convert previous license payments into new OS payments and described the mechanism of how exactly we can do it.
The fact that it is possible to ONLY return money to the balance and stop there is already your opinion, and I will not go for it.
If you want, we restore your box on the box/cloud (it is possible even clean on the OS),
we count the money and extend the box for them,
You can then sell your account.
In principle, we can transfer this "extended box" to any other account upon your request.

Can you restore my box? As far as I understand, this is impossible, because the box was on our server, which was not extended in time, and all the data there was lost. Or you can still pull the backup somehow?
If there is still a clean OS on the cloud - can we switch to it with payment for data? Or should it be a package tariff?
14.07.2022, 18:39

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
wrote

code to programmers, money to financiers)
14.07.2022, 23:19

Vyacheslav wrote:
Can you restore my box? As far as I understand, this is impossible, because the box was on our server, which was not extended in time, and all the data there was lost. Or you can still pull the backup somehow?
If there is still a clean OS on the cloud - can we switch to it with payment for data? Or should it be a package tariff?

I will ask you to investigate this issue.
There are situations when we can get some ancient backup, but not always.
About the box on the data tariff - you can simply create a box and that's it, the red button in the upper corner of the site.
Data will be counted once a month. If there are many, an invoice will be issued.
If you really want to use - welcome, I will give the command once a month for your box to "reset the data tariff" until the amount you once paid for licenses is exhausted.
Please don't be cunning. I speak directly: you will use it - I will go to meet you. If you just want to get money in some way, but you don't need boxing, I won't go.
16.07.2022, 00:51

Give an answer about the loyalty terms at the price per user when switching from the MVP box to the OS. Can you give a price different from the price for new users?
19.07.2022, 13:38

Give an answer about the loyalty terms at the price per user when switching from the MVP box to the OS. Can you give a price different from the price for new users?

I can't, but partners can.
I give them the word - Vonarch Artem Sheiko Aleksey Igorevich Korop Vladyslav Pavlovich Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovych Ihor Susiak Dvorak Mykola
19.07.2022, 23:50

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

For existing clients, there may be special migration programs, at the discretion of the integrator and at his rates.

I read the entire correspondence for a long time.
1. Many people feel "abandoned". I am also researching this topic
2. Legally, lawyers give no more than 20% for proving their rights through the court, although there is something to complain about.
3. I am in favor of solving everything on mutually beneficial terms, and this is how I understand and support the opinion that if we are already going to the bottom, it is better to change something than to disappear.
4. Give me an adequate integrator, a competent person to continue the dialogue. Which makes decisions, and does not write text according to a script.
5. About yourself paid one box + 10 licenses.
6. I would like to continue, start a new cooperation.
28.07.2022, 22:03
777 Original comment available on version: ua

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
Mykola, a specialist will contact you shortly
29.07.2022, 06:56

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Good day, Rodion
I suggest considering several options for switching from previous versions to OneBox OS.
1. "Box" with the price for one license.
First year $150 per license.
From the second year, $199 per year
2. Cloud with a price per license.
First 12 months $25 per month.
All subsequent months $28 per month.
During the transition, you must provide information about the improvements you made, this is necessary in order to avoid possible misunderstandings that you had, but stopped working. For my part, I will clarify with the vendor whether all such modifications will work accordingly.
If not, I will additionally inform you about this and offer a possible solution to such a problem.
Pricing conditions are valid on the vendor's current terms and conditions.
If the basic conditions are changed by the vendor, I reserve the right to change the price policy.
In order to understand my proposal for new Clients, you can review it at the link:
https://icoloronebox.org/oneboxstart
29.07.2022, 10:07
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Mykola Yuriyovych Baldin
The director wrote:

Miroshnichenko Maxim
CEO OneBox wrote:

I read the entire correspondence for a long time.
1. Many people feel "abandoned". I am also researching this topic
2. Legally, lawyers give no more than 20% for proving their rights through the court, although there is something to complain about.
3. I am in favor of solving everything on mutually beneficial terms, and this is how I understand and support the opinion that if we are already going to the bottom, it is better to change something than to disappear.
4. Give me an adequate integrator, a competent person to continue the dialogue. Which makes decisions, and does not write text according to a script.
5. About yourself paid one box + 10 licenses.
6. I would like to continue, start a new cooperation.

Called, busy
In touch.
My suggestion for a transition is a comment above.
29.07.2022, 10:22
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Mykola - I am also ready to help with support, transition and integrations, dial, phone in profile.
One of our key advantages is the set of internal business processes (sometimes the customer does not even have time to set new tasks) and a project manager in addition to the integrator.
29.07.2022, 20:39

If someone needs "perpetual licenses", write your offers in messengers or call. I will sell. Licenses are clean as a tear, never used)
My phone number is 0677633323, best regards, Volodymyr.
Have a good day everyone.
Ps I'm rarely here, I don't respond to chat messages.
01.08.2022, 13:33

Well, goodbye MVP, it was a pleasure to participate in the refinement. Time to migrate to OS. After switching to OS, I will leave a special thank you in the created charity group "MVP thanks, reviews" in Telegram https://t.me/+UTUAvL_Qb-ZmMTJi If anyone wants, leave pleasant feedback for developers about a successful transition from MVP to OS.
01.08.2022, 16:13

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
22.09.2022, 12:04

Poltorak Sergii
When updating the OS, there is a problem with permissions (permissions need to be configured from scratch). But in order to set up new ones, it is necessary to somehow save the old ones from MVP, because it is not possible to view the old ones during the update. There is no tool to save it somewhere separate, I am asking Van Box management to help us, because it is a big problem for the update and because of it there are a lot of costs... The update itself is a complication, it is an expense. Please help at least save the existing permissions so that you can look there when new ones are installed! If you have not already done so that the permission rights are preserved, please help us somehow, please do not abandon us!
update problem https://1b.app/ua/forum/users-and-access/15366-cherez-onovlennya-na-os-proshu-do... /
22.09.2022, 12:08

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
When updating the OS, there is a problem with permissions (permissions need to be configured from scratch). But in order to set up new ones, it is necessary to somehow save the old ones from MVP, because it is not possible to view the old ones during the update. There is no tool to save it somewhere separate, I am asking Van Box management to help us, because it is a big problem for the update and because of it there are a lot of costs... The update itself is a complication, it is an expense. Please help at least save the existing permissions so that you can look there when new ones are installed! If you have not already done so that the permission rights are preserved, please help us somehow, please do not abandon us!
update problem https://1b.app/ua/forum/users-and-access/15366-cherez-onovlennya-na-os-proshu-do... /

Access rights cannot be transferred, they must be configured manually
22.09.2022, 12:21

Poltorak Sergii

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:
4. We want to give and give the best software to the market and make money from it. And customers have a choice - to go with us or not.

1 Good afternoon. You wrote "4. We want to give and give the market the best software and make money from it. And customers have a choice - to go with us or not."
Please help us with the update, because as Andrey Sukhanytsky writes "It is impossible to transfer access rights, they must be configured manually"
But doing it from scratch is a big part of building a system from scratch...
2. Will it be like this with every update now?
22.09.2022, 12:33

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
1 Good afternoon. You wrote "4. We want to give and give the market the best software and make money from it. And customers have a choice - to go with us or not."
Please help us with the update, because as Andrey Sukhanytsky writes "It is impossible to transfer access rights, they must be configured manually"
But doing it from scratch is a big part of building a system from scratch...

This was reported a year ago.

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
2. Will it be like this with every update now?

This will be the case with completely redesigned functions
22.09.2022, 12:45

Miroshnichenko Maxim wrote:

I can't, but partners can.
I give them the floor

The partners actually offer the announced higher prices, a minimum of $150. As I understand it, you from OneBox gave a discount to those who switched immediately. Can you give at least some kind of discount for the transition to those who have been with you for a long time? Now the prices are the same as for new users.
08.11.2022, 23:20

Пятилетова Елена
Good afternoon I have been using the OneBox system for at least 6 years. One of your employees suggested creating a site on the OneBox platform. I use only the site, I don't use the crm system. The site stopped working yesterday. I tried to figure it out, I couldn't. I can't contact the company. Tell me what to do?
07.02.2023, 16:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Pyatiletova Elena wrote:
Good afternoon! I have been using the OneBox system for at least 6 years. One of your employees suggested creating a site on the OneBox platform. I only use the site, I do not use the crm system. The site stopped working yesterday. I tried to figure it out, but I couldn't. I can't call the company. Tell me what to do?

After conducting a thorough survey of the corporate training market, we are happy to announce that we have found the perfect solution for our business. This Kwiga platform combines advanced technologies, innovative methodologies and a personalized approach, which allows us to develop the skills and knowledge of our employees as effectively as possible.
11.04.2024, 08:55

After conducting a thorough survey of the corporate training market, we are happy to announce that we have found the perfect solution for our business. This Kwiga platform combines advanced technologies, innovative methodologies and a personalized approach, which allows us to develop the skills and knowledge of our employees as effectively as possible.
11.04.2024, 08:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment